+40|5789|Central Texas

DankKUSH wrote:

haha, skateboarding is shit!
You're right.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6336

jsnipy wrote:

I used to be down. Sorry pic is bad, we didn't have good cameras back in the day.
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/3705/skate8wk4.jpg
LMAO

Dude, really?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
DankKUSH
Banned
+17|5569|FLORIDA
haha, he was down man. LOL

This site is amazing. I can check my stats and argue with internet GODS. HAHA
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6546|Long Island, New York

DankKUSH wrote:

damn, I swear this site is full of people that are just being assholes or trying to act like a smartass. I see posted all the time about stuff that people don't care about but they reply just to talk about stuff and make conversation and meet new people. I'm just posting it to see what people think of skateboarding and me. I'm sorry that you don't care about it. You shouldn't of opened this post then. Damn.
Welcome to BF2s.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

how many times have you severely hurt yourself doing that stuff?  i would never try any of that tbh.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6358|Iowa...

DankKUSH wrote:

haha all these people trying to say my pictures are photoshopped and shit. whatever. I don't need to prove to a bunch of internet nerds I skateboard, was just seeing if anyone was interested in the pictures, obviously not. haha

this is funny
i don't know what you were expecting...maybe you wanted everyone to tell you what an awesome job you did to feed your ego, but if you haven't figured it out by now people find it much more enjoyable to tear others apart then to congratulate them on something.
Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6207|Daqing Oilfields?
https://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g174/lmnop823/Awsome_Rad_Kid.jpg
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6534|South Florida
cool man, i've road bmx for about 4 years now so i hang out with other riders and skaters at the local skatepark, i also work there as the skatepark attendent so i get to chill with all my friends and watch them ride, get video (not allowed to ride on the job).

I basically live there
15 more years! 15 more years!
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6631|Little Bentcock
Meybe you would get more positive replies if you said:

"Hey just got a few pics of me skateboarding, its not much but It's what I like to do and thought you guys might like to see em"

rather then "HEY MAN I AM TEH SICKEST BRO I DO THIS THE BEST ///EGOEGOEGO"
JoshP
Banned
+176|5697|Notts, UK
I'm the kid in the pic fyi, it was taken like, 8 years ago then I put it on 4chan a while back
Roc18
`
+655|5799|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
You guys are assholes, this thread made me see how much of an ass bf2s members can be. He was just trying to show you pics of him skateboarding.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6647|Montreal, Qc, Canada

Roc18 wrote:

You guys are assholes, this thread made me see how much of an ass bf2s members can be. He was just trying to show you pics of him skateboarding.
loolll

If someone ask you what BF2s forums looks like, send him the link of this thread!
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|5994|Aus, Qld

Roc18 wrote:

^ this

and tbh hes pretty good.
https://i.imgur.com/LGvbJjT.jpg
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6495|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
Fuck him if he can't take a joke.
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6141
this thread fails. Only reason this kid got flamed so hard is because it was either making fun of him, or talking about boring shit like how long you shower for.

Last edited by NateWiese (2009-02-18 22:57:29)

Wreckognize
+294|6493
And nothing of value was lost.
Roc18
`
+655|5799|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

jsnipy wrote:

I used to be down. Sorry pic is bad, we didn't have good cameras back in the day.
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/3705/skate8wk4.jpg
Is that the late 1960s? wtf
JoshP
Banned
+176|5697|Notts, UK
https://img172.imageshack.us/img172/7441/ragequitba3.gif
tbh
Hakei
Banned
+295|6004
Worst Motivational Poster Ever.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6640|Finland

Roc18 wrote:

This.

1. You actually managed to get him to ask for a ban.
2. You clearly didn't "help maintain a fun and friendly atmosphere" (Ref: Rules)
3. I'm disappointed.
4. This may be a candidate for "Most epic thread 2009" for the shopping and .gifs.
5. Remember THIS? It still stands.

I haven't banned anyone for a long time, you know. I've been trying a new approach, but obviously it doesn't work. And as many of you treat 3 day temporary bans as a merit rather than punishment, I'm considering moving straight to permanent bans once a certain limit has been reached.

What do you think?
I need around tree fiddy.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5697|Notts, UK

Hakei wrote:

Worst Motivational Poster Ever.
Blame myke tbh
gnot<3
Leave blank to use forum default.
+45|5563

DonFck wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

This.

1. You actually managed to get him to ask for a ban.
2. You clearly didn't "help maintain a fun and friendly atmosphere" (Ref: Rules)
3. I'm disappointed.
4. This may be a candidate for "Most epic thread 2009" for the shopping and .gifs.
5. Remember THIS? It still stands.

I haven't banned anyone for a long time, you know. I've been trying a new approach, but obviously it doesn't work. And as many of you treat 3 day temporary bans as a merit rather than punishment, I'm considering moving straight to permanent bans once a certain limit has been reached.

What do you think?
get a life?

/jk
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6728|California

Best thread(s) of 2009 ever.

He must have dropped his sticky icky in a puddle or something.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5693|SQUID
wow we broke him
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6609|132 and Bush

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

The 80's called,
The 90's called, they want their joke back.
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard