MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6588
Haha, 4chan should be shut down.  That website is for bored fucks that have nothing better to do with their lives than blindly follow someone else's ideology, take it too far, all the while wearing a ridiculous mask/outfit to cover the fact that they themselves are no better than the people they're harassing.

Fuck 4chan.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6569|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

Haha, 4chan should be shut down.  That website is for bored fucks that have nothing better to do with their lives than blindly follow someone else's ideology, take it too far, all the while wearing a ridiculous mask/outfit to cover the fact that they themselves are no better than the people they're harassing.

Fuck 4chan.
Your not aiming the right place, fuck /b/...4chan in itself is not bad, some board are serious and some good things can come from them.../b/ is the shitole where all those stupid protestfag come from.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6148|Vancouver | Canada
I like 4Chan kids.

They give me such a sense of superiority.

If you ever feel down or insecure about yourself, just think of 4Chan frequenters. That's bound to make you feel better about yourself.

Last edited by DefCon-17 (2009-02-18 14:33:13)

max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6559|NYC / Hamburg

oh boo hoo. Cry more ...
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Roc18
`
+655|5783|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Really?
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/11/Anon_London_Feb10_TCR_Protesters.jpg
13/f/taiwan
+940|5691
He handled himself pretty well considering there were one of him and a dozen of them.
andy12
Banned
+52|6649
Only guy not covering his face is more disgusting than the Elephant man...
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6445|The Twilight Zone
dumb & dumber
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
JoshP
Banned
+176|5681|Notts, UK
ITT: newfags

but the whole scientology thing is like, a year old srsly

boring
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

Persecution against religious groups like this only creates sympathy for them and encourages their members.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6713|Sydney, Australia
And here is your case for libel..

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Jorge_Serrano
.Sup
be nice

mcminty wrote:

OMG don't fuck with 4chan
Roc18
`
+655|5783|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

JoshP wrote:

ITT: newfags

but the whole scientology thing is like, a year old srsly

boring
I've known about this shit since it started in jan of last year its fucking stupid.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6455|cuntshitlake

Ioan92 wrote:

Stuff in the internet should stay in the internet.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
.Sup
be nice

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

Du ur laggin'
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6657|NT, like Mick Dundee

Macbeth wrote:

Persecution against religious groups like this only creates sympathy for them and encourages their members.
I'd argue that Scientology is a business, not a religious group. I'd say the same of the Catholic church though.

I disagree with the way those wankers have targeted Scientology though about censorship of information. Why don't they go to China or Iran and protest? Saudi Arabia? I mean one video of Tom Cruise saying stupid stuff gets taken off the net and they start protests in major capitals across the western world? Wtf.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6455|cuntshitlake

.Sup wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

Du ur laggin'
Oo
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England

DeathUnlimited wrote:

.Sup wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Du ur laggin'
Oo
o_______________________O

I haven't done that in years...
andy12
Banned
+52|6649

.Sup wrote:

mcminty wrote:

OMG don't fuck with 4chan
Why, because they might disguise their grotesque appearance with a mask on the rare occasion they go outside to do pointless shit?

Lulz, 4 chan

Last edited by andy12 (2009-02-18 15:31:38)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

Flecco wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

I'd argue that Scientology is a business, not a religious group. I'd say the same of the Catholic church though.

I disagree with the way those wankers have targeted Scientology though about censorship of information. Why don't they go to China or Iran and protest? Saudi Arabia? I mean one video of Tom Cruise saying stupid stuff gets taken off the net and they start protests in major capitals across the western world? Wtf.
Lets not argue what defines a religion. I truly wonder what goes through the minds of the people who show up to these and do stuff like this
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6559|NYC / Hamburg

Macbeth wrote:

I truly wonder what goes through the minds of the people
not a lot

If you're gonna do IRL raiding do something funny at least
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6683|Devon, England
That's how I see the majority of 4chan members.

Retarded, stupid, goofy freaks with no idea on how to act in the outside world.

It's sad, if you think about it. Their lives must be really shit. How horrible would it be to be one of those twats in that video...

Shame that guy couldn't smack em.

Another thing I find hilarious:

These "Anonymous" people clearly would have lost to this one guy, yet they hid behind the police and stuff (possibly being hypocritical) and then they all get together and try to make this guy "famous", just to make themselves feel better.

It's just hilariously sad.
bennisboy
+829|6638|Poundland
OMG they look so COOL!!!

When I was working at the national theatre I saw some of those fags walking along south bank, everyone was laughing at them n some rudes barged them, we lol'd
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6567|London
WE GAWT VIDEOO

jsnipy
+3,276|6514|...

I would have imagined something on a grander scale by now. Guess contentment and lack of vision are worse enemies than Scientology. Maybe all of this is a sun tzu play.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard