wtf eldu where the fuck have you been i havent seen you in ages
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5797|Catherine Black

haffeysucks wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

You have to lower your resolution for the internet high-five duh
ctrl + scroll wheel

btw, any "obtainers" out there.  i strongly disapprove of "obtaining" games that deserve to be paid for.  so my karma will come around (and run over your dogma).  not to mention, good luck getting multiplayer to work with any steam game.
I will buy it, when I get money. No way I'm missing out on multiplayer.. been watching videos on youtube and almost coming in my pants.

IwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwant
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6472|cuntshitlake

Eldu wrote:

There are some polish sites out there that offer it for 12€, just bought it, got key, copied files from friend and can play it now, it's cheaper than the half off deal...
Lol polish
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Kez
+778|5712|London, UK

Finray wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

You have to lower your resolution for the internet high-five duh
ctrl + scroll wheel

btw, any "obtainers" out there.  i strongly disapprove of "obtaining" games that deserve to be paid for.  so my karma will come around (and run over your dogma).  not to mention, good luck getting multiplayer to work with any steam game.
I will buy it, when I get money. No way I'm missing out on multiplayer.. been watching videos on youtube and almost coming in my pants.

IwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwant
Sell CoD4, it's shit whereas you could spend your gaming hours on a great game like L4D
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6472|cuntshitlake

Besides it's easier to get £20 that it is now than £40 that it will be tomorrow again.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Kez
+778|5712|London, UK

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Besides it's easier to get £20 that it is now than £40 that it will be tomorrow again.
lol when was L4D ever £40 on PC (its 40 quid for the 360, my mates suck at life)
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6361|Troy, New York
Alright, finally got it.
Steam = h4hagen
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5797|Catherine Black

Kptk92 wrote:

Finray wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

ctrl + scroll wheel

Sell CoD4, it's shit whereas you could spend your gaming hours on a great game like L4D
Noooooooooo my CoD4 is so awesome and epic and amazing.. and so scratched I couldn't sell it anyway
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Kez
+778|5712|London, UK

Finray wrote:

Kptk92 wrote:

Finray wrote:

Noooooooooo my CoD4 is so awesome and epic and amazing.. and so scratched I couldn't sell it anyway
Use it as a placemat then
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6546|Long Island, New York
Extended 'til Tuesday.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5973|London, England

haffeysucks wrote:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

i wouldn't have been able to survive without it up until now though.  i'm glad i at least got it for the 4 for 3 deal, even if i paid for all 4.

edit: ty soupz, my friend has been waiting for the price to fall and he was just walking out the door for a vacation when i called him.  just in time.
Who'd you call?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard