Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6721
everyone got out of the house.... no word yet on the 48 passengers... this sucks...
http://www.abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=6868762
http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/possible_s … nce_090212

update... all 49 aboard were killed...
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,492164,00.html

Last edited by [TUF]Catbox (2009-02-12 21:41:58)

Love is the answer
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5755|شمال
Damn.. May they RIP!
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Laika
+75|5949
That sucks. Also interesting that I'll be leaving for Italy from Newark this Saturday afternoon.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5591

They should have died hereafter;
There would have been a time for such a word.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6158|what

One on the ground apparently also killed, it crashed 100km from the airport.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6632|Canada
looks like the grim reapers second attempt succeeded. no miracle on the hudson here.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6721

destruktion_6143 wrote:

looks like the grim reapers second attempt succeeded. no miracle on the hudson here.
your pathetic... and i'm sure you know it.... way to make fun of the misfortune of 49 people who lost their lives and the families that will have to live without them...
Love is the answer
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6543|Long Island, New York
Yeah...REALLY high winds throughout all of NY today. There'd be no way I'd step foot in any plane in this kind of weather, no matter what.

RIP.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6767

destruktion_6143 wrote:

no miracle on the hudson here.
hmmmm because it was nowhere near the hudson maybe?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6626|London, England
Is it me or are incidents become more frequent these days (probably cos air traffic is increasing, though), wonder what caused the crash this time. Maybe the weather, unfortunate nonetheless.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6676|UK

Poseidon wrote:

Yeah...REALLY high winds throughout all of NY today. There'd be no way I'd step foot in any plane in this kind of weather, no matter what.

RIP.
A nuclear bomb heading for Long island.

Last edited by m3thod (2009-02-13 06:37:51)

Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6583|Columbus, OH
It is like that movie Final Destination. The first plane cheated death but the 2nd plane wasn't so lucky:woah:
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6676|UK

usmarine wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

Look up anology.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6767

m3thod wrote:

usmarine wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

Look up anology.
look up sarcasm
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6626|London, England

loubot wrote:

It is like that movie Final Destination. The first plane cheated death but the 2nd plane wasn't so lucky:woah:
Apparently they said one of the people that died on the plane was the wife of some guy who died on 9/11......so.....maybe sum conspiracies or final destination events indeed:woah:

Nah but, there's unlucky in terms of being on a plane that crashes, and then there's unlucky in terms of your house being the only house in the neighbourhood that gets flattened by it
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6228|Escea

New York State seems to have bad luck with airliners and accidents, besides 9/11 there was that one that hit the suburbs shortly after the WTC attack, the Hudson and now this. Could be some others but I'm not sure.

RIP those involved.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6727|Eastern PA
Now this is really sad
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090213/ap_ … _into_home
The 9/11 widow on board was identified as Beverly Eckert. She was heading to Buffalo for a celebration of what would have been her husband's 58th birthday, said Mary Fetchet, a 9/11 family activist.
ReDevilJR
+106|6356
I live 2.5 miles away from the crash site.. We got off of school today.. It's sad.. I didn't hear anything last night from the plane. I think they were saying that ice built up under the wing, and caused it to not get any lift..  The audio communications said they were some 2800 ft below what they were supposed to be..

Last edited by ReDevilJR (2009-02-13 11:25:38)

Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6727|Eastern PA
Ice build up on those small commuter jets is the kiss of death.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6228|Escea

Masques wrote:

Same thing happened with that one that crashed into the Potomac, too much buildup on the leading edges of the wings.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6727|Eastern PA

M.O.A.B wrote:

Masques wrote:

Same thing happened with that one that crashed into the Potomac, too much buildup on the leading edges of the wings.
I hate, hate, hate flying in those things. Luckily none of my usual destinations are close enough to require those planes, but when I do it's a nail-biter for me. I'd rather spend 8 hrs in a plane going from Honolulu to Detroit than 1hr from DFW to Tulsa in a small commuter plane.
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6359|West NY
I heard it off the TV at 6:10 this morning...
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6632|Canada

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

your pathetic... and i'm sure you know it.... way to make fun of the misfortune of 49 people who lost their lives and the families that will have to live without them...
not to sound crass, but i have never met these ppl, nor will i ever meet their family. why should i care about a random 49 ppl killed? im serious, there are over 6 billion ppl on earth.

thos ppls relatives have probably never heard of bf2s, so what good does it do to type "RIP"?

i doubt anyone here has true, deep sympathy for the families involved, do you think twice about them? have u thought about them today? did u cry? NO

so fuck off for calling me pathetic, u are pathetic for caring about complete strangers that you never knew/ would know.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6721

destruktion_6143 wrote:

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

not to sound crass, but i have never met these ppl, nor will i ever meet their family. why should i care about a random 49 ppl killed? im serious, there are over 6 billion ppl on earth.

thos ppls relatives have probably never heard of bf2s, so what good does it do to type "RIP"?

i doubt anyone here has true, deep sympathy for the families involved, do you think twice about them? have u thought about them today? did u cry? NO

so fuck off for calling me pathetic, u are pathetic for caring about complete strangers that you never knew/ would know.
you are an uncompassionate asshat... that  better...

Your quote...
"yup, losing a dog is one of the worst things that can happen. tbh i felt worse when my dog died than when my grandfather died..."
I know how attached people can be to their dogs and i am sorry that yours died...   call me a fool for caring about people and things...

Last edited by [TUF]Catbox (2009-02-13 20:03:30)

Love is the answer
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6632|Canada

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

you are an uncompassionate asshat... that  better...
i am compassionate about ppl i know and care for. do you truly care about those victims? does it affect your daily life? and why do u care if im "uncompassionate"? honestly. yeah it must suck for those ppl, but my daily life has not changed a bit. so hence me not giving a flying fuck. they'll get by without my useless "RIP" on a gaming forum.

Last edited by destruktion_6143 (2009-02-13 20:04:39)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard