maffiaw
ph33r me 傻逼
+40|6390|Melbourne, AUS
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne … 233878.ece

Holy shit guys. The kid looks like his balls haven't even dropped yet... but apparently they have?

lol. wtfbbq
Roc18
`
+655|5760|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s108/Mystline18/various/dsfadf.jpg

Seriously what the fuck?
Wreckognize
+294|6455
Chick is hideous.  No wonder she has to do 13 year olds.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6610|Your moms bedroom
she raped him
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6676
How old is the girl?
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6615

Locoloki wrote:

she raped him
yeah she did ewww kind of sick if u think about the dad looks like a lil kid

https://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00732/SNN1305AA-380_732314a.jpg
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
Bullet in the head.

One bullet would make it through all three of those little skulls.

Do it.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6615

Uzique wrote:

Bullet in the head.

One bullet would make it through all three of those little skulls.

Do it.
lol made me lol in some sick way even though its wrong!
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6610|Your moms bedroom
https://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa284/Coryfales/wtf.jpg
damnit you beat me to it
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5720|شمال
Wt.....!!!???
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6335|California
Only in England right??
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6601|Finland

“I didn’t think about how we would afford it. I don’t really get pocket money. My dad sometimes gives me £10.”
Nice one, bruva.
I need around tree fiddy.
Laura
your girlfriend a freak like cirque du soleil
+149|5800|u fucking wot m8
"Related stories:

A teenage mum on benefits who had a baby son at 15 is expecting triplets — at 17."

Mind my ignorance, But what's up with the UK and underage sex?
https://i52.tinypic.com/98cz7p.png
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6691|Sydney, Australia

Laura wrote:

They forgot to teach them about condoms and somesuch?

But yes, he looks 8 as the article says, and she looks older than 15. Kinda. (but not in a "good that means she's legal" way. shudder)
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6318|Belfast

blademaster wrote:

Locoloki wrote:

she raped him
yeah she did ewww kind of sick if u think about the dad looks like a lil kid

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/arch … 32314a.jpg
i just fell out of my chair and choked on my coffee
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6686
I'm drunk and she's still ugly...
Love is the answer
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6641|UK

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Only in England right??
We have the highest teenage pregenancy rates in the whole of eurofag land.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
maffiaw
ph33r me 傻逼
+40|6390|Melbourne, AUS
maybe it is the steroids in the chicken or tv dinners or whatever crap these people eat.

I was still thinking about girl germs/cooties when i was fucking 12 ffs.
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6318|Belfast

Laura wrote:

"Related stories:

A teenage mum on benefits who had a baby son at 15 is expecting triplets — at 17."

Alot of girls here are whores, as shown here:

HOLY MIDGET BATMAN!

Last edited by henno13 (2009-02-13 04:01:08)

JahManRed
wank
+646|6597|IRELAND

Laura wrote:

"Related stories:

Its the British stiff upper lip. Sex education is fucking disgraceful. Sex is still taboo and a dirty subject. So naturally kids are curious about it. Get it all out in the open like our Dutch neighbours.

I know of plenty of girls who have/had a plan to get banged up because they get a 4 bedroom house, everything paid for. Their kids get preferential treatment for schools admissions. My kid nearly didn't make it into my mum school of which she is principle because there was high admissions of single parent kids that year. They get push to the top of the list and the ppl who are actually paying taxes to keep the school get pushed to the bottom and often off the list.
They all tell the government that they don't know who the fathers are so the state has to pick up the tab. The fathers then lives with them anyway, rent free and lay on their arses all day living like lords. These fuckers see their kids as meal tickets for them to get an easy life then let them grow up with little supervision to cause havoc when they are in their teens. Something needs done about it asap before I go all lowing.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
JahMan why are you complaining about admissions to state schools, what are your children missing out on there, honestly...

Which is more to the point, this epidemic is a plague sweeping the benefit-sloth working-class chavs and chavettes; I hate to propagate and subscribe to a stereotype but at least the Sloane bitches have the common-sense to get an abortion, or at least slut their way around middle-class society with some form of birth control.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6545|London
lol I had a rant about this is in the 'who hates americans thread'. Anyhow, disgusted etc. best of luck to the baby, she's probably gonna need it
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6733|d

Uzique wrote:

this epidemic is a plague sweeping the benefit-sloth working-class chavs and chavettes; I hate to propagate and subscribe to a stereotype but at least the Sloane bitches have the common-sense to get an abortion, or at least slut their way around middle-class society with some form of birth control.
Couldn't be more fuking true.

Edit: Back to watching Skins!

Last edited by mafia996630 (2009-02-13 04:38:13)

DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6654|United States of America

JahManRed wrote:

Laura wrote:

"Related stories:

Its the British stiff upper lip. Sex education is fucking disgraceful. Sex is still taboo and a dirty subject. So naturally kids are curious about it. Get it all out in the open like our Dutch neighbours.
Curious is one thing, but at 13 (especially for someone who looks about 7)?
JahManRed
wank
+646|6597|IRELAND

Uzique wrote:

JahMan why are you complaining about admissions to state schools, what are your children missing out on there, honestly...

Which is more to the point, this epidemic is a plague sweeping the benefit-sloth working-class chavs and chavettes; I hate to propagate and subscribe to a stereotype but at least the Sloane bitches have the common-sense to get an abortion, or at least slut their way around middle-class society with some form of birth control.
Are you saying all state run schools suck? My mum is principle of the junior part of a school. Her part was was the only school which got commendations form the schools inspector during their last audit 4 years ago. Every other school including the large school she belongs to got slated. Plus I know how dedicated my mum is and how highly she is thought of in the community. Hence why she has more ppl applying to the school than she can accommodate. If my kid hadn't got into my mums school he would have to go to another school in town which is run by idiots and got totally lambasted by the inspectors. So basically the idiots get to send their kids to competent teachers and tax payers get their kids sent to idiots. This is not England, we are underdeveloped her in NI. There is little choice. There are only a handful of private schools in Northern Ireland. And they are mostly Steiner schools 60miles away. Whats the alternative?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard