blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6636
A Saudi judge has ordered a woman should be jailed for a year and receive 100 lashes after she was gang-raped, it was claimed last night.The 23-year-old woman, who became pregnant after her ordeal, was reportedly assaulted after accepting a lift from a man.He took her to a house to the east of the city of Jeddah where she was attacked by him and four of his friends throughout the night.She later discovered she was pregnant and made a desperate attempt to get an abortion at the King Fahd Hospital for Armed Forces.

According to the Saudi Gazette, she eventually 'confessed' to having 'forced intercourse' with her attackers and was brought before a judge at the District Court in Jeddah.He ruled she had committed adultery - despite not even being married - and handed down a year's prison sentence, which she will serve in a prison just outside the city.She is still pregnant and will be flogged once she has had the child.The Saudi Arabian legal system practices a strict form of medieval law. Women have very few rights and are not even allowed to drive.They are also banned from going out in public in the company of men other than male relatives.

source
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6705|Purplicious Wisconsin
Not surprised with her punishment, that is how muslims are.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6636

War Man wrote:

kind of harsh, oh well every culture is different it might be normal to them
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6484|N. Ireland
So she gets raped and its her fault? Saudi law is
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6396|NSW, Australia

War Man wrote:

way to be American
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6705|Purplicious Wisconsin

kylef wrote:

That is how pretty much every Muslim country is. Muslim men treat their dogs better than their women.

Edit:

XxRavenxX wrote:

War Man wrote:

way to be American
What the fuck is that supposed to mean? It's the truth.

Last edited by War Man (2009-02-11 23:35:21)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6144|what

War Man wrote:

That is how pretty much every Muslim country is. Muslim men treat their dogs better than their women.
way to be American
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6558|NYC / Hamburg

War Man wrote:

War Man wrote:

kylef wrote:

https://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/nigelf/1226428997003.gif
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6712|Sydney, Australia

War Man wrote:

XxRavenxX wrote:

War Man wrote:

way to be American
What the fuck is that supposed to mean? It's the truth.
-1 Karma, tbfh

You shouldn't throw a daft generalisation at a religion that is practiced by up to 1.8 billion people, across Africa, the Middle East and South-East Asia. Punishments like this are result of radical and strict adherence to Sharia Law, something that I can guarantee is not common practice amongst all Muslims (hence why your initial statement is made of fail).

Maybe something like - "Not surprised with her punishment, that is how muslims Saudi's are with their application of Sharia" - would have been more on the money.

War Man wrote:

It didn't seem that way when I was in Morocco.

The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5675|SQUID
man i HATE morroco
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6664|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

War Man wrote:

Do they fuck, they are fucking petrified of dogs, take one for a walk where loads of Pakistani and Injuns are, they shit bricks.  Mind you, im petrified of Muslim women so I suppose it evens itself out.

Someone needs to grip hold of that judge and give him a slap, i'll do it, fuck the lashes I'll take the lot of em on, bunch of cunts.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6662|UK

War Man wrote:

way to be American

Last edited by m3thod (2009-02-12 01:57:49)

Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6662|UK

1927 wrote:

War Man wrote:

Do they fuck, they are fucking petrified of dogs, take one for a walk where loads of Pakistani and Injuns are, they shit bricks.  Mind you, im petrified of Muslim women so I suppose it evens itself out.

Someone needs to grip hold of that judge and give him a slap, i'll do it, fuck the lashes I'll take the lot of em on, bunch of cunts.
He speaks the truth.  We asians leg it when we see a dog.  I fucking hate em.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6664|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

m3thod wrote:

1927 wrote:

War Man wrote:

He speaks the truth.  We asians leg it when we see a dog.  I fucking hate em.
Im like that with Donkeys, Horses, Cows, Bulls, Llama's, Camels and probably a Zebra too.
Reciprocity
+721|6572|the dank(super) side of Oregon
You stay classy, Saudi Arabia.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

Who cares what extreme Muslims do when extreme Christians want to ban Harry Potter! I mean...JEEZ.
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6464|Kakanien
fuckin savages
phishman420
Banned
+821|5672
how about we gang rape you warman

fucking retard
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6464|6 6 4 oh, I forget

phishman420 wrote:

how about we gang rape you warman

fucking retard
I don't wanna. I can film instead?
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6754|d

XxRavenxX wrote:

War Man wrote:

way to be American
Zukabazuka
+23|6676
Well the laws are fucked up at least.
cospengle
+140|6478|Armidale, NSW, Australia
See, this is what prohibition causes.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6612|London, England
Yeah, yet for some reason the US (actually, everyone) hasn't listed this country in its axis of evil along with Iran/NK/Iraq etc.. who are bad because they do shit like this also, well maybe not NK, they just do bad shit to everyone

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-02-12 06:01:36)

DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6454|cuntshitlake

Well forgive warman, He is like 13 anyways, and practically just a mirror of his parents' thoughts.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
CaptainMike
It's just a flesh wound
+45|6636|Canada

War Man wrote:

Get out of your hole. Mcminty is right here.
Many Muslims believe that if a Muslim woman is raped, they must all avenge it either by jihad or another form. I can't remember the exact wording, but I'll see if I can find it. This is in "Inside the Jihad: My Life With Al Quaeda" by Omar Nasiri. I suggest you read it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard