P_Diaz
+6|5576|USA
Hey guys, I know a lot of you have more experience than I do when it comes to BF2 and I think you might be helpful to me. I'm trying to get my pistol badge and my knife badge. I'm working with pistol first because its easier, I mean, I'm pretty decent with the pistol in-game. However, I'd like to know which kit you guys would recommend to use pistol with. I haven't payed attention to see if there is a difference within the kits when it comes to the pistol and I haven't really focused on using it much. I thank you in advance!
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6655|Your moms bedroom
K+P server
medic kit
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6747|Germany, near Koblenz
No, never (never!) play on padding servers! If you can't be proud of the achieved points & awards afterwards, why bother to get them at all?

Recently I did Pistol Silver and Knife Gold with an old account (Crash666) of one of my sons just for fun. Most of the kills I did around the Center of Ghost Town and at the TV Station at Warlord, while the typical siege was going on.

If you want to do your pistol kills with less adrenalin I suggest: Go Sniper, wound with the M95 and finish with the 92FS. The best map is Warlord of course.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6858|Reykjavík, Iceland.
1. Medic for self heal
2. Sniper for sniper round + pistol kills

I got mine with a mix of both IIRC, on a 64 sized Sharqi IO with 24 players or so.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6396|the land of bourbon
i used assault on devil's perch.  body armor helps a bit.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
[Jett-CC]-Megadeth_Fan
Teh Ultimate Lurker
+16|6589|Kansas City

DerGraueWolf wrote:

If you want to do your pistol kills with less adrenalin I suggest: Go Sniper, wound with the M95 and finish with the 92FS. The best map is Warlord of course.
This.

I'm partial to Kark, however.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6747|St. Andrews / Oslo

Medic, tbh.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
P_Diaz
+6|5576|USA
Thanks guys for all the help, I will try with Medic and Sniper when I get a chance. I'm sure it'll be fun! lol
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6209|Schofield Barracks
i usta play alot of pistol knife it was alot of fun. i used Support because everyone is unloading with pistols and most are medics just throw ammo everywhere and the medics will heal you.
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5999|Perth, Australia
I couldn't get it as medic or sniper. Got it as assault on my first try in a 32 player 64 kark. Played as squad leader to have medics available to revive me.

Main reason i couldn't get it as sniper is that i kept aiming for the head. Couldn't get it out of my system to aim for the body, hehehe
P_Diaz
+6|5576|USA
Ok, so the Kits I could use are Medic and Support. Now, what do you guys think are the top 5 maps that would be the best to level up on Pistol and Knife?

I tried last night on Karkland but I was annoyed by the nade spammers!
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6478|cuntshitlake

Sniper, 64 size IO jalalabad with less than 20 people. That's damn easy then.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5765|شمال
Spawn kill! I think I got mine like that back in the days...
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
P_Diaz
+6|5576|USA

Beduin wrote:

Spawn kill! I think I got mine like that back in the days...
lmao, I was on a server last night in Karkland and I was MEC on my way to the USMC spawn points. I was going through the mountains on the right side of the map. I guess I was "camping" because the admin kicked me off the server. I mean, I wasn't even sitting in one spot, I was on my way toward their base. I guess I can't spawn kill in that server! lol
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6747|Germany, near Koblenz
Warlord, infantry, Insurgents: Lay down on a roof near the Plaza and 'welcome' the SAS parachuters. You either go Sniper (see above) or Support for unlimited ammo and only use the pistol. You will be surprised about the possible number of 'stolen' kills especially if your team mates all go Sniper.

And never forget: Soldiers climbing ladders or ropes (seen very often on this map) are very easy pistol kills too.

Good hunt!
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5882|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
I would just go on K+P servers if you only want the medals, it's quicker, if not use the sniper like others said and just use pistol after shot- you will get lots of pistol kills this way, either way when someone looks at your stats they won't know if you got it legit or not anyway so nothing to be proud of imo
mazeingmazerules
+8|6493|Canada
Sniper period.
nibiru2012
+10|5431
map: karkand I/O , medic kit , long map ticket , no time limit
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6858|Reykjavík, Iceland.

mazeingmazerules wrote:

Sniper period.
https://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g180/likearock4x4/Thread%20Pics/HolyNecropostingBatman.jpg
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6545

mazeingmazerules wrote:

Sniper period.
I didn't know snipers had periods
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6708
This thread matters. I did it with the Special Forces kit. You look cool and you have a silenced weapon.
Sambuccashake
+126|6625|Sweden
^
Same here actually!

I have no clue why I chose that kit since I rarely play it.
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6014|Aberdeen, Scotland

farmerfez wrote:

mazeingmazerules wrote:

Sniper period.
I didn't know snipers had periods
I'm sure there are female snipers...
Haddows101
+7|5393|glasgow/scotland
use sniper, one bodyshot then quickly to pistol one onr 2 to finish them off.(svd and Type88 are different only use bolt action)
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5193|Sydney
I got my pistol badge recently, by playing a 64 player sized map of Sharqi with only about 15 ppl on the server at the time.
We nearly got capped out quite a few times but I managed to get my 18th kill just as we lost the last flag, and was killed immediately after getting the badge (we had about 270 tickets remaining).
I used sniper due to the silenced pistol not giving away your position to other enemy troops as easily, and stalking troops till I could be sure of a kill.
We eneded up getting a flag and during the round a whole bunch more people joined, we ended up losing by 6 tickets, which made it a pretty epic round.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard