elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6424|USA
One time I got a glitch in tv missile and it turned as though it were a laser missile and I couldn't control it. How I fix this?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Turn off auto-click macro?
Laika
+75|5914
That's just a glitch that occurs randomly, and you actually can control it, it's just that your camera is stuck back with the chopper.
SouthernCross
+9|5624|AU-Brisbane
Na, bf2's choppers don't have glitches....
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6730|San Antonio, Texas
BF2 has glitches?
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6491|Polish state of EU
BF2 exists?
Hakei
Banned
+295|5965
What's BF2?
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

Lieutenant Captain Private Sergeant Colonel Hakei, go away.
cospengle
+140|6457|Armidale, NSW, Australia

Ataronchronon wrote:

That's just a glitch that occurs randomly, and you actually can control it, it's just that your camera is stuck back with the chopper.
YEah, I had this for ages when I first got BF2. I had less than 15 FSP normally, but when I fired a TV it took longer to show the moving TV screen than it took for the missle to hit something. Habing said that, I still get a good deal of a pause between firing and getting to control the missle. It's system lag, and without improving your system performance I don't think there's anything that can be done with it.
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5564|Dublin, Ireland
I used to play with the shittest PC goin...

512MB RAM & Pent 4 2.8 ghz... ran EVERYTHING LOW @ ~30FPS and no bugs like you stated.

Last edited by Oisín | Irishpride (2009-02-03 05:17:23)

steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon
has anyone ever seen it where after you fire it, it looks like the missle is flying at your heli?  its happened to me on gator a few times. 
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
cospengle
+140|6457|Armidale, NSW, Australia

Oisín | Irishpride wrote:

512MB RAM & Pent 4 2.8 ghz... ran EVERYTHING LOW @ ~30FPS and now bugs like you stated.
i assume you meant 'no bugs like you stated'.

I was getting <15FPS. I just thought it might be any issure with the performance of the machine rather than the software itself.

Last edited by cospengle (2009-02-03 05:04:30)

Oisín | Irishpride
Banned

cospengle wrote:

512MB RAM & Pent 4 2.8 ghz... ran EVERYTHING LOW @ ~30FPS and now bugs like you stated.

I was getting <15FPS. I just thought it might be any issure with the performance of the machine rather than the software itself.
Yeah thats what I ment...

I bought 2GB ram and a 7300GT and everything @ med/low @ ~ 70FPS atm.

It's coola boola.
Ace.O.Lamb
Got Lamb?
+56|6244|Outside your Back window

cospengle wrote:

It's coola boola.
hey how much did that cost you? Im running everything on low and i need to upgrade. Really dont want to spend more than 400 on a new system
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
Spent about 45 Euro on the graphics card and about 30 euro on the Ram, around 80 quid including posting and packaging...

I don't see the point in getting huge fancy pieces of plastic when the only game I will play is BF2...

Stick to the cheap and good rated shit.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum

Ace.O.Lamb wrote:

cospengle wrote:

It's coola boola.
hey how much did that cost you? Im running everything on low and i need to upgrade. Really dont want to spend more than 400 on a new system
Where you live?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

I only know that you can't TV yourself. The missile goes through your chopper
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6616

mtb0minime wrote:

^This^

It happens when you click over to your tv and fire almost simotanelously.

I've never macro'ed though. I'm just fast.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

^This^

It happens randomly and much more on laggy servers.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6616

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

^This^

It happens randomly and much more on laggy servers.
Not random but I suppose a laggy server might help. I had a friend who used to do it constantly because he switched and fired so fast. That was how I first found out about it. We both used to do it just for the shits and giggles of trying to tv shit in that "mode".
SouthernCross
+9|5624|AU-Brisbane

steelie34 wrote:

has anyone ever seen it where after you fire it, it looks like the missle is flying at your heli?  its happened to me on gator a few times. 
I've had it about 10 times. It's when you're guiding the other person's TV. After the 3rd time of this happening i just keep guiding it towards me to kill me for luls.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6424|USA
IT HAPPEN AGAIN HELP ME please ?? ? I don not nohw waht 2 d0?! Should I kill myself?
Narupug
Fodder Mostly
+150|5567|Vacationland
It's a glitch it happens every now and then get over it. It's not like your computers going to explode or your going to die of a heart attack, although you probably will if you keep obsessing over it.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5651

elite.mafia wrote:

IT HAPPEN AGAIN HELP ME please ?? ? I don not nohw waht 2 d0?! Should I kill myself?
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s108/Mystline18/various/Boxxy_yous_trollin.jpg
Laika
+75|5914

steelie34 wrote:

Yeah, this happened to me on Dalian once. I was all like "wtf?!" for the rest of the round.

When it occurred, another chopper was firing a TV at us, so I assume that somehow my missile's camera jumped onto the enemy's missile's camera.

Last edited by Ataronchronon (2009-02-03 20:13:57)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard