deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6491|Connecticut
*sighs* Black people. Ok, someone said it.

Side note. My statement does not necessarily reflect my opinion, however, I am just saying what we all know this is about.

Last edited by deeznutz1245 (2009-02-01 08:55:29)

Malloy must go
JahManRed
wank
+646|6626|IRELAND

Ok, I get you. Black ppl are bad.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum

JahManRed wrote:

Yep, think we've got to the bottom of the thread.

close time?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6758|San Antonio, Texas

FatherTed wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

Ok, I get you. Black ppl The media is bad.

close time?
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6403|North Carolina

Mekstizzle wrote:

lol capital wasteland

/fallout 3
lol... no kidding...
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6403|North Carolina

lowing wrote:

That ain't no shit, can you believe what the fuck they did to the capital? Personally, I love the observation that they could all make it to DC for the inaugeration, but couldn't seem to manage a way out of New Orleans during Katrina, coupled with all of the lame excuses that have offered on this forum for their lack of ability to seek high ground makes that comparison priceless.
New Orleans is pretty shitty.  I doubt many people would disagree with me on that.

As for the trash....  well, if you see what happens to my city during and after Super Jam (a major rap concert)....  it's hard not to make certain racist observations.

I'll put it this way.  Durham is like NC's version of Compton/Oakland.

As for the inauguration...  well, the entitlement crowd has never cared much for cleaning up after themselves (similar to how neocons don't either in terms of budget messes).
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6761|d

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

Ok, I get you. Black ppl The media is bad.

close time?
Close time>Hammer  time
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

Turquoise wrote:

lowing wrote:

That ain't no shit, can you believe what the fuck they did to the capital? Personally, I love the observation that they could all make it to DC for the inaugeration, but couldn't seem to manage a way out of New Orleans during Katrina, coupled with all of the lame excuses that have offered on this forum for their lack of ability to seek high ground makes that comparison priceless.
New Orleans is pretty shitty.  I doubt many people would disagree with me on that.

As for the trash....  well, if you see what happens to my city during and after Super Jam (a major rap concert)....  it's hard not to make certain racist observations.

I'll put it this way.  Durham is like NC's version of Compton/Oakland.

As for the inauguration...  well, the entitlement crowd has never cared much for cleaning up after themselves (similar to how neocons don't either in terms of budget messes).
Given that black people are still a minority in the States, and so would be at the inauguration, I'd hazard a guess that littering has fuck all to do with your skin colour, and more to do with large groups of people gathering together.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6409|'Murka

FatherTed wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

close time?
It's more complicated than just "black ppl are bad".
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum

FEOS wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

close time?
in lowings head?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England

FEOS wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

close time?
1.2 million brothers and sisters made it to DC for the inauguration, but they couldn't get out of New Orleans before Katrina.
They couldnt leave New Orleans because there was looting to be done. Come the fuck on Lowing, how can you expect someone to leave with two weeks notice when they know there are free big screen TV's groceries to be had?
They're not, but they are the same class of people.
Then he does this:

Now, if you equate that to black people that is your observation and not mine
When I didn't say shit (although some other people did)

Go on FEOS, explain it lol
Mekstizzle
WALKER

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Side note. My statement does not necessarily reflect my opinion, however, I am just saying what we all know this is about.

deeznuts wrote:

They couldnt leave New Orleans because there was looting to be done. Come the fuck on Lowing, how can you expect someone to leave with two weeks notice when they know there are free big screen TV's groceries to be had?
Even if you might have a point, no need for this outright racism. It's just tasteless. Especially when you're trying to be all subtle about it. It's just lame, would've made this topic somewhat better to discuss if you just came out with it in the beginning instead of all this bullshit no?
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6409|'Murka

Mekstizzle wrote:

FEOS wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

close time?
1.2 million brothers and sisters made it to DC for the inauguration, but they couldn't get out of New Orleans before Katrina.
They're not, but they are the same class of people.
Then he does this:

Now, if you equate that to black people that is your observation and not mine
When I didn't say shit (although some other people did)

Go on FEOS, explain it lol
It's not all black people--it is a certain class of (primarily) black people. That's a pretty simple explanation, and pretty evident from lowing's posts...unless you're predisposed to seeing something different.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
PureFodder
+225|6283

lowing wrote:

The same class of people that love govt. taking responsibility away form them. The class of people that would rather live off of someone elses money than earn a living of their own
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c … 0_2005.png
Unemployment tends to rise under republicans and drop under democrats, but lets not lets facts get in the way with a nice Lowing rant.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6599|132 and Bush

Nagin did not give the order to leave New Orleans until less than 24 hours before the storm hit. The inauguration was known about well in advance and it pulled people from all over the country, from all classes and ethniticities.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6599|132 and Bush

PureFodder wrote:

lowing wrote:

The same class of people that love govt. taking responsibility away form them. The class of people that would rather live off of someone elses money than earn a living of their own
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c … 0_2005.png
Unemployment tends to rise under republicans and drop under democrats, but lets not lets facts get in the way with a nice Lowing rant.
There is a great deal of lag between policy and effect. It takes years to filter through our enormous economy. I see every democrat raising unemployment as their policies come in to fruition. It's disheartening to look at your graph and watch the dems turning the trend around.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6491|Connecticut

Mekstizzle wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

deeznuts wrote:

Even if you might have a point, no need for this outright racism. It's just tasteless. Especially when you're trying to be all subtle about it. It's just lame, would've made this topic somewhat better to discuss if you just came out with it in the beginning instead of all this bullshit no?
Well I couldn't come out with it in the beginning because I didn't start the thread. Also, the incinuation of race may be all over the thread topic but it wasn't until half way through when one side was trying to extract a comment from the other, except neither side had the sack to ask or accuse. I did not say black people were to blame, but you would have to be a fucking scrotum infection to not see what was being suggested. I just said it. If you have some sort of problem with me or if you think I am racist PM a Mod and let them ask me and decide for themselves. Don't twist up your thong and flame me publicly. As for the NO comment on looting, Are you debating that people didnt steal luxury items they didn't need to survive the disaster?
Malloy must go
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6546|San Diego, CA, USA
Double Standards FTL
Mekstizzle
WALKER
I can't even be arsed complaining, I mean I don't even care if people mean this or that, not like I'm American or Black, you guys be what you want to be, fuck it
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6761|d

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

deeznuts wrote:

Well I couldn't come out with it in the beginning because I didn't start the thread. Also, the incinuation of race may be all over the thread topic but it wasn't until half way through when one side was trying to extract a comment from the other, except neither side had the sack to ask or accuse. I did not say black people were to blame, but you would have to be a fucking scrotum infection to not see what was being suggested. I just said it. If you have some sort of problem with me or if you think I am racist PM a Mod and let them ask me and decide for themselves. Don't twist up your thong and flame me publicly. As for the NO comment on looting, Are you debating that people didnt steal luxury items they didn't need to survive the disaster?
Are you saying your not racist by suggesting black people were to blame ?

EDIT: On a different topic, has an IC 3 male ever stolen your bike ?

(^^and i say IC 3 because i haven't the balls to say what i really want ! ahem )

Last edited by mafia996630 (2009-02-01 13:06:48)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6649|USA
Coupla things

First, This is not a race thread this is a thread about the mentality of people that voted in Obama, and how this class of people compare to others in direct comparison. Their attitudes come into play and yes it is an entitlement atitude. IF all any of you saw in this thread is "black" people, or assume that is what I meant, then YOU  are the ones with the pre-dispositioned attitude not me. I see people that are of a caliber that fits the type that would vote for a fuckin liberal. Nothingb more nothing less.

As far as the comment about Nagin and his announcing an evacuation. This figures, and fits in with the type of people that expect the govt. to make decisions for them. Then blame them if it didn't work out. Personally, I do not need the govt. to tell me what I should do or when I should leave when a storm the size of the Gulf of Mexico is baring down on me. Others might, like all of those types that would vote for Obama and expect him to pay off their bills.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6755|Argentina

lowing wrote:

1. 2 million brothers and sisters made it to DC for the inauguration, but they couldn't get out of New Orleans before Katrina.
Another racist comment Lowing.  We must asume black people work as a group and not individually?  All the people from New Orleans that didn't leave their homes were at DC?  Cmon.  Find a hobby.  You are trying too hard.  Seriously.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6599|132 and Bush

lowing wrote:

As far as the comment about Nagin and his announcing an evacuation. This figures, and fits in with the type of people that expect the govt. to make decisions for them. Then blame them if it didn't work out. Personally, I do not need the govt. to tell me what I should do or when I should leave when a storm the size of the Gulf of Mexico is baring down on me. Others might, like all of those types that would vote for Obama and expect him to pay off their bills.
Yes you do need the fucking government to help you judge the threat of an impending storm. Your ignorance in this matter is extremely obvious here. Hurricane Francis was much larger and yet it dealt minimal damage (Since judging the size of the storm seems to be your most critical factor). Katrina was a Cat 3 when it made landfall. Each individual citizen is not capable of judging the strength of the levies, or even the best paths to take in order to get out. You NEED the government lowing. You NEED their information to help make an INFORMED decision.

If they would have left and not went to work you would have remarked those lazy people are just looking for a day off. You enjoy hiding behind hindsight.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6649|USA

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

1. 2 million brothers and sisters made it to DC for the inauguration, but they couldn't get out of New Orleans before Katrina.
Another racist comment Lowing.  We must asume black people work as a group and not individually?  All the people from New Orleans that didn't leave their homes were at DC?  Cmon.  Find a hobby.  You are trying too hard.  Seriously.
The comparison is valid, I do not car3e about their race, the fact is this is the same caliber of people that were in New Orleans., and the caliber of people that generally would vote for obama

Last edited by lowing (2009-02-01 13:34:23)

Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6638|Your moms bedroom
inflation

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard