jdno_7
+10|6229
Is it possble to do this? with out hacking cheating etc?
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6153|Texas
Strafe, prone, fire.
jdno_7
+10|6229

GGF0RCE wrote:

Strafe, prone, fire.
I understand how to roll and shoot, I meant at the same time....can you be rolling and shooting?
JoshP
Banned
+176|5695|Notts, UK
do a barrel roll

press z or r twice
jdno_7
+10|6229

JoshP wrote:

do a barrel roll

press z or r twice
ok but are you shooting when you roll AT THE SAME TIME, like you cant jump and shoot at the same time can you roll and shoot at the same time?
RandomSchl
|\/|€|\/|߀|2
+52|6450|California
I know when you go prone sometimes you'll do a rolling animation but otherwise there is no other way to roll.
jdno_7
+10|6229
really this is a yes or no question. is it possible to be rolling and shooting at the same time, I don t care how its done, I understand its random when you roll sometimes, can you do both at the same time???
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6356|Iowa...
no it's hax.
jdno_7
+10|6229

aj0404 wrote:

no it's hax.
really? or you being sarcastic?
Brasso
+1,549|6636

jdno_7 wrote:

aj0404 wrote:

no it's hax.
really? or you being sarcastic?
no, really.  there's a well known cheat where you modify a certain line in your config file.  it's not detectable by EA and you can't get banned for it but needless to say, it's pretty unfair.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6713|67.222.138.85
The rolling is an animation, and yes you can fire during it.
jdno_7
+10|6229

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

is it a hack as described above?

friend of mine was ban because they said he was rolling and shooting,  I thought it was just a random thing
that happend? they called him  a cheater which is why I was wondering.  interesting about the modifying thing?
wouldnt pb pick that up?
Simon
basically
+838|6664|UK

jdno_7 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

friend of mine was ban because they said he was rolling and shooting,  I thought it was just a random thing
that happend? they called him  a cheater which is why I was wondering.  interesting about the modifying thing?
wouldnt pb pick that up?
its not a hack, just a game animation
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6514

Simon wrote:

jdno_7 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

wouldnt pb pick that up?
its not a hack, just a game animation
anytime you are running sideways, then lay down you automatically roll.  your screen doesn't show it, but it is an animation everyone else sees. it's in the game, it is not a cheat/hack/mod, everyone does it, they cannot help it.  And you CAN shoot while doing it.
Brasso
+1,549|6636

way to spoil the fun, everyone...

Last edited by haffeysucks (2009-02-01 13:17:34)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6514

haffeysucks wrote:

way to spoil the fun, everyone...
INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUSINESS, NO TIME FOR FUN!!
Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6205|Daqing Oilfields?

jdno_7 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

wouldnt pb pick that up?
Your friend is a hacker.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5695|Notts, UK

Miniman7474 wrote:

jdno_7 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

wouldnt pb pick that up?
Your friend is a hacker.
If i were you, OP, i'd report him to EA now so you don't get reset and PB banned as well.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5695|Notts, UK

jdno_7 wrote:

JoshP wrote:

do a barrel roll

press z or r twice
ok but are you shooting when you roll AT THE SAME TIME, like you cant jump and shoot at the same time can you roll and shoot at the same time?
yes, provided you execute the barrel roll manoeuvre correctly.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6469|cuntshitlake

jdno_7 wrote:

you cant jump and shoot at the same time
Hell yes I can

As to answer the Op, yes it is possible. Prone + strafe + shoot = roll + shoot

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2009-02-01 14:46:16)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
jdno_7
+10|6229

JoshP wrote:

Miniman7474 wrote:

jdno_7 wrote:

wouldnt pb pick that up?
Your friend is a hacker.
If i were you, OP, i'd report him to EA now so you don't get reset and PB banned as well.
and why would I be reset?

thanks for the answers, well the non sarcastic ones anyway.
The_killer2
hai
+36|6182|North Carolina

jdno_7 wrote:

JoshP wrote:

Miniman7474 wrote:

Your friend is a hacker.

People who associate with hackers are just as bad.

O btw i just reported you enjoy your ban.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5695|Notts, UK

jdno_7 wrote:

JoshP wrote:

Miniman7474 wrote:

Your friend is a hacker.

EA have a policy of checking the people that known cheaters/padders regularly play with, and investigating them. This usually leads to a stat reset and/or a PunkBuster globan ban for both the hacker and the people he plays with. A little heavy handed, i know, but still, hackers really are ruining this game right now It happened to a friend of mine and EA explained it in the reset email, so I know it's true and not just a rumour.

However I did hear that if you actually tell EA about your hacker friend then they'll realise that you're not a hacker, and you'll escape getting reset.

Good luck
The_killer2
hai
+36|6182|North Carolina

JoshP wrote:

jdno_7 wrote:

JoshP wrote:

EA have a policy of checking the people that known cheaters/padders regularly play with, and investigating them. This usually leads to a stat reset and/or a PunkBuster globan ban for both the hacker and the people he plays with. A little heavy handed, i know, but still, hackers really are ruining this game right now It happened to a friend of mine and EA explained it in the reset email, so I know it's true and not just a rumour.

However I did hear that if you actually tell EA about your hacker friend then they'll realise that you're not a hacker, and you'll escape getting reset.

Good luck
Yes EA will take pitty on you, even though you are a bastard for playing with hackers.
Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6205|Daqing Oilfields?
Enjoy your reset buddy!!!!11!!!1!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard