Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6316|eng
This forum has nearly 40 pages of BF2 1.5 specualtion, just shut the fuck up and wait.
#rekt
EvaShannon8
+3|5753
heres a fact, Patch 1.5 will include a new security function 10 times more effective than it is now, so adamshannon8 wont be able to hack anymore, and he will have to get a refund back from the guys over at artificialaiming...

Pee Out
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6316|eng

EvaShannon8 wrote:

heres a fact, Patch 1.5 will include a new security function 10 times more effective than it is now, so adamshannon8 wont be able to hack anymore, and he will have to get a refund back from the guys over at artificialaiming...

Pee Out
Adam has a fan!
#rekt
EvaShannon8
+3|5753

Mint Sauce wrote:

EvaShannon8 wrote:

Pee Out
Adam has a fan!
im adams mother

Last edited by EvaShannon8 (2008-08-28 12:52:10)

Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6316|eng

EvaShannon8 wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

EvaShannon8 wrote:

Pee Out
Adam has a fan!
im adams mother
#rekt
BigOrangeArmy
Don't tase me, bro!
+12|6025|Dallas

EvaShannon8 wrote:

Pee Out
Are you telling the truth? How would that work?

Ill see it when I believe it ...
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6719|Tampa Bay Florida
I just want the damn patch to come out.

Any word on when???
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6681|United States

Spearhead wrote:

I just want the damn patch to come out.

Any word on when???
Dice never said when the patch would be out.
0akleaves
+183|6643|Newcastle UK
i think the beta of it will be out mid/late sept for some reason, jus call it a "feeling"
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6353|Graz, Austria

0akleaves wrote:

i think the beta of it will be out mid/late sept for some reason, jus call it a "feeling"
You bastard have been invited for beta testing?
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6776|Mexico City
...keep dreaming..............
MysteryJake
+12|6237|California
The worst thing they could do is keep commander functions client side, I'm sick of hacking twats crashing servers with their infinite vehicle/supply drops.
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6378|Belfast
what i find funny is that everyone say "EA did this"

as a matter of fact they didnt
DICE made the game,
EA published it
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6137|Birmingham, UK

henno13 wrote:

what i find funny is that everyone say "EA did this"

as a matter of fact they didnt
DICE made the game,
EA published it
Didn't they buy out DICE or something?

Anyway, i still lol'd at Adamshannons mum
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6791

naightknifar wrote:

Actually an idea: Allow hacks.
cod4 did that for them
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6399

Eva Shannon8 wrote:

Pee Out
you see that bold text?

when I read that bold line I was laughing so hard that i almost suffocated.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6653|EU

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

Eva Shannon8 wrote:

Pee Out
you see that bold text?

when I read that bold line I was laughing so hard that i almost suffocated.
look here
http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/batt … tures.html
Arnie_Ze_Austrian
+55|6172

MysteryJake wrote:

The worst thing they could do is keep commander functions client side, I'm sick of hacking twats crashing servers with their infinite vehicle/supply drops.
Yeah that's high quality programming.

Rule #1 of multiplayer game programming: Don't trust the client.  That client guy is a total dick.
Shaftoe
+4|6767

DaMaster wrote:

The worst thing that EA could do with the patch is make it so BF2 wouldn't even run, somehow making it so reinstalling it didn't help, etc....
Kind of like Frontlines:Fuel of War was when it was released.  That game had so much potential...  it's fixed now, but fixing a game (so that it's playable) a year after it's release just killed the online play.

So that being said, instability (any more than it currently is) will kill it for me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard