SteikeTa
+153|6758|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Actually, the F35B CAN dodge missiles. With and without flares! If you are a better player/pilot, you will take down the J10! You have missiles and mg's.... if you don't like it, don't use that plane. But noooo... now we will get a patch because people have complained a LOT! Don't have to stay over 800 to dogde missiles, it's perfectly capable to do that under that altitude as well.

Hitting the J10 with missiles is no problem either. Don't have to keep the J10s down on the ground (base raping Wake airfield).

Should fix things like squad bug, CTD (maybe that's just this computer, I don't know), getting rid of cheaters... probably wont be able to. They removed the ability to jump and shoot, chuck C4, and so on and so on....
mnishimura00
I ruin Wake Island for everybody.
+15|6194
I hope they implement widescreen support.  Too bad they dont fix the damn miniguns that they broke on the Black Hawks.
Hakei
Banned
+295|6005

SteikeTa wrote:

Actually, the F35B CAN dodge missiles. With and without flares! If you are a better player/pilot, you will take down the J10! You have missiles and mg's.... if you don't like it, don't use that plane. But noooo... now we will get a patch because people have complained a LOT! Don't have to stay over 800 to dogde missiles, it's perfectly capable to do that under that altitude as well.

Hitting the J10 with missiles is no problem either. Don't have to keep the J10s down on the ground (base raping Wake airfield).

Should fix things like squad bug, CTD (maybe that's just this computer, I don't know), getting rid of cheaters... probably wont be able to. They removed the ability to jump and shoot, chuck C4, and so on and so on....
If you'd like, I can come to a Euro wake airshow server and we can have a 1v1 - You have F35, I have J10, even with a 300 ping I bet the better jet will be shown ;/
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6332|Orrstrayleea

Hakei wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

If you'd like, I can come to a Euro wake airshow server and we can have a 1v1 - You have F35, I have J10, even with a 300 ping I bet the better jet will be shown ;/
fraps it tbf
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6445

SteikeTa wrote:

Cool thanks for telling us how so we know you're not talking a load of shit.
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6379
Replace the F-35 with F-18's!

OR..

Decrease the speed of the J-10 @ sea level
SteikeTa

Hakei wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

Yeah, we can do that. I'm back in school now, so wait til next time I have a vaccation!
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6445

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

OR..

Replace jet's missiles with grenade launchers

OR..

Something equally as stupid
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6531|Polish state of EU

Fat_Swinub wrote:

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

OR..

OR..

^^ that would be awesome, just dont forget [DICE] to put teh J10s on Karkand!
battlejim
+1|5612|Air

SteikeTa wrote:

What are you dodging with F35 w/o flares?

As far as I know it can dodge a missile by %0.01 luck and it can dodge %90 of missiles that are shot from its front and almost all the missiles that are shot from its front with 15 degree angle.

Question: Why would you shoot the missiles like that?
Answer: You wouldn't.

F35 can dodge water to a certain limit BTW. If you ever tried to hover over sea and accidentally let the jet get in to water you know that it doesn't explode like others.It is 3BAR water-proof.

SO this means its all balanced right?

Other jets can't do the lame strato-run and they explode when they fall in to water immediately.

That makes F-35 pure win.

Last edited by battlejim (2009-01-05 09:53:58)

SteikeTa

battlejim wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

What are you dodging with F35 w/o flares?

As far as I know it can dodge a missile by %0.01 luck and it can dodge %90 of missiles that are shot from its front and almost all the missiles that are shot from its front with 15 degree angle.

Question: Why would you shoot the missiles like that?
Answer: You wouldn't.

F35 can dodge water to a certain limit BTW. If you ever tried to hover over sea and accidentally let the jet get in to water you know that it doesn't explode like others.It is 3BAR water-proof.

SO this means its all balanced right?

Other jets can't do the lame strato-run and they explode when they fall in to water immediately.

That makes F-35 pure win.
Ehm.... ok there Jimmy...
Laika
+75|5954
We should be careful how much whining we do you know.

DICE might just get fed up and replace all the jets with boats.

They'd say, "How's that for balance, you crybabies?"
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6379

Fat_Swinub wrote:

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

OR..

OR..

lol, troll
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6376|California

Ataronchronon wrote:

or they can just go fuck you crybabies, BF2 IS GONE.
/online servers are gone
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6449|King Of The Islands

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Ataronchronon wrote:

or they can just go fuck you crybabies, BF2 IS GONE.
/online servers are gone
They'd need to bring out a patch for that.

Of course they could leave everyone at Connecting To Account Server and change the 2 to a for the lulz.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Laika
+75|5954
Haha, don't give them any ideas.
-=ThC=-ThaShadow
Smoke weed every day...
+18|6563|Made in Holland
https://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/1/11/128761684782411007.jpg

Last edited by -=ThC=-ThaShadow (2009-01-11 09:29:46)

GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6795|Anaheim, CA

http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/main/ … p?t=184241

Associate Producer for the Battlefield series, Bazajaytee, has posted up some new info on the BF2 v1.50 patch over on the EA forums. Here's what he's been saying over the past few days:
Having staff to cover any major problems after release is always a key part when we release updates so releasing so close to Christmas would have been a risk we probably wouldn't want to have taken.

As for news of when it will release I'll have more information on that in the next week or so as I have to do some investigations on some things as everyone gets back from Christmas vacation.

------------------------------------------

We have one thing left to do on the update and thats to compile and build the installer for the update. So now we are very close to having something. Once we make the installer we'll do some internal testing then open it up to you all.

------------------------------------------

Highway Tampa will be compulsary from 1.50 onwards (as it was optional with 1.41). We are looking to make a full and incremental version of the update. The incremental with be a couple of hundred Mb while the full would be well over 500Mb.
Wallpaper
+303|6004|The pool
^
Fin_jet
+4|5699|Finland

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

OR..

F-18 sucks more than F-35 ...
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6633|EU

Can someone update me please which things they are going to include/fix/remove/fuck in a patch? Thx
Hakei
Banned
+295|6005

Fin_jet wrote:

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

OR..

100% Agree, I think aside from the F15, the F18 is the worst jet in the game.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5941|Somewhere out in Space

Hakei wrote:

Fin_jet wrote:

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

OR..

f18 missile evasion>j10 missile evasion.  Even inside turn faggots only get hit one out of every 15 missiles.
Wallpaper
+303|6004|The pool

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Hakei wrote:

Fin_jet wrote:

f18 missile evasion>j10 missile evasion.  Even inside turn faggots only get hit one out of every 15 missiles.
Yarr. Pull up + afterburner and unless you get unlucky as hell with AA on the ground, nothings gonna be hitting you
san4
The Mas
+311|6698|NYC, a place to live

legionair wrote:

Can someone update me please which things they are going to include/fix/remove/fuck in a patch? Thx
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=103689

They're going to give everyone 20 claymores.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard