usmc_m4soldier
+2|5963
Hi, i just got new computer and im having some problems with textures and everything. here are the specs:
core 2 quad q9550 2.83 liquid cooling
2xnvidia 9800 gtx sli stock speeds
8gb ram ddr2 dual channel 800 mhz
motherboard nvidia nforce 780 i sli
750 w psu
vista home premium 64 bits
1x WD raptor 150 gb (bf2 installed here) 2x WD 640 gb caviar SE16 in raid 0)
i use a samsung syncmaster t220 22" at 1680x1050 ( in bf2 the max res i can is just 1280)
SO i maxed out everything, aa 8x. I use to get flashing textures, golden sand bags, and sometimes i get black pixels over all the ground scenery.
I use latest nvidia drivers. I dont have any crashes, and the game loads in less than 15 secs. I read over there that dice team is working in a new bf2 patch. Is that true? It will fix this problems. I found a vid where you can see similar problems to mine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkQZWb3D0Fo
I trying disabling sli when playing, but that doesnt fix anything. In oblivion i hav similar problems but when i disable sli everything is fixed.
Help me please.
02fxnmaurer
+75|6635|Birmingham UK
may sound really silly to some of the tech guys, urll have to wait for there opinions tbh, but sounds as if your graphics cards are running a little to hot together, use gpu-z and found out there temps maybe?

usmc_m4soldier
+2|5963
The graphic cards are cold. In idle they are around 40-50º and under full load they are around 55-65º. Rarely i get 70º. I use to see this a program called evga precision, its a freeware software similar to riva tuner. The cpu is cold too. It is always under 50º.
Microwave
_
+515|6808|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
Could be faulty graphic card(s).
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6616|cuntshitlake

Try without the SLI bridge. Some nvidia cards actually have problems running SLI with the bridge. You will notice loss of performance without it though. Best bet is probably reverting your drivers to something like 178.xx. THe newest are buggy for many users, including me.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Brasso
+1,549|6783

Are you talking about core temperatures?  Most probably.  Open up GPU-Z and enable monitoring the background.  Play some BF2 and check out the GPU-Z memory temp graph.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard