ATG
Banned
+5,233|6499|Global Command
https://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/56460/thumbs/s-BUSH-large.jpg

Memo to Mr. Bush;

You guys have done enough damage, now go fuck off.

On "Fox News Sunday," former President George H. W. Bush said he's ready for another Bush in the White House. He hopes his son Jeb runs for Senate in Florida and one day for president.
I think he'd be an outstanding senator ... I'd like to see him be president some day," Bush said. "Right now is probably a bad time because maybe we've had enough Bushes in there."
Fool me once...shame on you. Fool me twice.................................can't get fooled again.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/01/0 … 55073.html
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6375|North Carolina
No more Bushes, no more Kennedies, no more Clintons.

We need fresh blood.  Hopefully, Obama will at least improve things a little.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Why would you move from Governor to Senator? Besides which, it's better (fairer, I should say) to look at a guy's career rather than his family.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2009-01-04 21:43:45)

LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6349|MN
To get on the national scene more.
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
Turquoise
O Canada

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Why would you move from Governor to Senator?
more kickbacks?
13/f/taiwan
+940|5668
How old is that rich bastard anyways?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Turquoise wrote:

We need fresh blood.
https://farm1.static.flickr.com/22/28240658_f8d32a645d.jpg

But seriously...

Turquoise wrote:

Hopefully, Obama will at least improve things a little.
Obama with a winning combo of the Stooges of White House Past good enough?

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2009-01-04 21:48:45)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

The huffpo is going to run out of things to write about in exactly 15 days.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Turquoise
O Canada

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

We need fresh blood.
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/22/28240 … 2a645d.jpg

But seriously...

Turquoise wrote:

Hopefully, Obama will at least improve things a little.
Obama with a winning combo of the Stooges of White House Past good enough?
lol...  again...  I hope so...
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6632|USA

Kmarion wrote:

The huffpo is going to run out of things to write about in exactly 15 days.
Nah. There is plenty going on. Bush Sr needs to roll on over and shut the fuck up. The grave of Lil Bush's shitty admin is still moist. I'd like to piss on both their graves. Shitty fucking family.
ATG
Banned
"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." — September 2000, explaining his energy policies at an event in Michigan.

_ "Rarely is the question asked, is our children learning?" — January 2000, during a campaign event in South Carolina.

_ "They misunderestimated the compassion of our country. I think they misunderestimated the will and determination of the commander in chief, too." — Sept. 26, 2001, in Langley, Va. Bush was referring to the terrorists who carried out the Sept. 11 attacks.

_ "There's no doubt in my mind, not one doubt in my mind, that we will fail." — Oct. 4, 2001, in Washington. Bush was remarking on a back-to-work plan after the terrorist attacks.

_ "It would be a mistake for the United States Senate to allow any kind of human cloning to come out of that chamber." — April 10, 2002, at the White House, as Bush urged Senate passage of a broad ban on cloning.

_ "I want to thank the dozens of welfare-to-work stories, the actual examples of people who made the firm and solemn commitment to work hard to embetter themselves." — April 18, 2002, at the White House.

_ "There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." — Sept. 17, 2002, in Nashville, Tenn.

_ "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." — Aug. 5, 2004, at the signing ceremony for a defense spending bill.

_ "Too many good docs are getting out of business. Too many OB/GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." — Sept. 6, 2004, at a rally in Poplar Bluff, Mo.

_ "Our most abundant energy source is coal. We have enough coal to last for 250 years, yet coal also prevents an environmental challenge." — April 20, 2005, in Washington.

_ "We look forward to hearing your vision, so we can more better do our job." — Sept. 20, 2005, in Gulfport, Miss.

_ "I can't wait to join you in the joy of welcoming neighbors back into neighborhoods, and small businesses up and running, and cutting those ribbons that somebody is creating new jobs." — Sept. 5, 2005, when Bush met with residents of Poplarville, Miss., in the wake of Hurricane Katrina.

_ "It was not always a given that the United States and America would have a close relationship. After all, 60 years we were at war 60 years ago we were at war." — June 29, 2006, at the White House, where Bush met with Japanese Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi.

_ "Make no mistake about it, I understand how tough it is, sir. I talk to families who die." — Dec. 7, 2006, in a joint appearance with British Prime Minister Tony Blair.

_ "These are big achievements for this country, and the people of Bulgaria ought to be proud of the achievements that they have achieved." — June 11, 2007, in Sofia, Bulgaria.

_ "Mr. Prime Minister, thank you for your introduction. Thank you for being such a fine host for the OPEC summit." — September 2007, in Sydney, Australia, where Bush was attending an APEC summit.

_ "Thank you, Your Holiness. Awesome speech." April 16, 2008, at a ceremony welcoming Pope Benedict XVI to the White House.

_ "The fact that they purchased the machine meant somebody had to make the machine. And when somebody makes a machine, it means there's jobs at the machine-making place." — May 27, 2008, in Mesa, Ariz.

_ "And they have no disregard for human life." — July 15, 2008, at the White House. Bush was referring to enemy fighters in Afghanistan.

_ "I remember meeting a mother of a child who was abducted by the North Koreans right here in the Oval Office." — June 26, 2008, during a Rose Garden news briefing.

_ "Throughout our history, the words of the Declaration have inspired immigrants from around the world to set sail to our shores. These immigrants have helped transform 13 small colonies into a great and growing nation of more than 300 people." — July 4, 2008 in Virginia.

_ "The people in Louisiana must know that all across our country there's a lot of prayer — prayer for those whose lives have been turned upside down. And I'm one of them. It's good to come down here." — Sept. 3, 2008, at an emergency operations center in Baton Rouge, La., after Hurricane Gustav hit the Gulf Coast.

_ "This thaw — took a while to thaw, it's going to take a while to unthaw." Oct. 20, 2008, in Alexandria, La., as he discussed the economy and frozen credit markets
JahManRed
wank
+646|6597|IRELAND

Remind me again. Why you voted for Bush twice?

Allot of those quotes where posted on these boards before his second term. It was said that the wars where misadventures built on lies. It was said that the rich where getting richer at the expense of the poor. You ignored it all and voted him again? It took the reality to slap you business in the face for you to see what the "crazy" liberals where saying.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6075|eXtreme to the maX
No more Bushes, seriously.
Between them they've fucked up phenomenally, although actually I'd say they haven't from their perspective, they've implemented the Republican Neo-Can plan perfectly in every detail.
So they've done an A1 job, and fucked America and the world in the process.

Do they care?
Why not ask them.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
ATG
Banned

JahManRed wrote:

Remind me again. Why you voted for Bush twice?

Allot of those quotes where posted on these boards before his second term. It was said that the wars where misadventures built on lies. It was said that the rich where getting richer at the expense of the poor. You ignored it all and voted him again? It took the reality to slap you business in the face for you to see what the "crazy" liberals where saying.
You have to view the prospects of a shithead like John Kerry during a time of war.

As has become the norm, the politicians funnel us towards a certain predetermined choice. Democrats didn't want to win that election and more than republicans wanted to win the last one.

Even democrat ( citizens ) were saying it's not a good idea to change the captain of the ship in the middlee of the river.

No honest republican could have foreseen the utter disaster that the party became under George Bush. Lying, murdering, cheating bastard that he is. I am paying for my poor choice now. It is Monday. I have no work today. Or tomorrow. Or the next day. Thursday is empty. I have one small job planned for Friday.

Yup. A total disaster.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

ATG wrote:

As has become the norm, the politicians funnel us towards a certain predetermined choice. Democrats didn't want to win that election and more than republicans wanted to win the last one.
They funneled you towards Bush using smear tactics and lies of the worst kind, that even a retard could have seen through.

How was Kerry a shithead exactly?
It was incredible that Kerry, a decorated military combat veteran, could be presented as a coward opposite the craven draft dodgers Bush and Cheney.

ATG wrote:

No honest republican could have foreseen the utter disaster that the party became under George Bush.
It was 200% obvious after the first term, and it wasn't so much Bush, he was the puppet, it was Cheney most;ly.
Bush, or the Republicans, should have fired him.

Funny that people only measure their satisfaction with their politicians by their bank balance.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland
Thank you, 22nd ammendment.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6659|Tampa Bay Florida
Jeb Bush will be worse than George if he's elected pres.... mark my words

He's like George W.... only smarter.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
If the US elects Jeb they deserve to have Yellowstone let go.
A smoking sulphurous crater would be as much use.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6462|Connecticut

Dilbert_X wrote:

How was Kerry a shithead exactly?
It was incredible that Kerry, a decorated military combat veteran, could be presented as a coward opposite the craven draft dodgers Bush and Cheney.

What? Kerry is a fucking douche bag thats how. Decorated? Heh, ok the guy wrote up his OWN citations for half of his medals. The purple heart he has was because the dumbass didn't throw a grenade far enough. His commanding officers said he did not deserve the Purple Heart or the Silver Star but he wrote the citations anyways. FFS, even the guys from SBVT who stood up for Kerry said he didn't deserve those medals. So how again is he decorated and is he not a shithead. You don't do that man, you just don't. Write yourself up for a Purple Heart and the only thing you receive for treatment was anti biotics. I'm sure he is an ok guy but that is just plain fucking faggy right there. Bush never claimed to be a decorated hero, Kerry did.
Malloy must go
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6641|UK
They're only heros if they support your party.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
If thats true thats fair enough, but since when did people write their own citations and were able to overrule their COs?
Sounds fishy TBH, more like a Fox News 'expose' really.
At least he actually served and saw combat, I'd say thats more valid than a draft dodger who didn't even do his minimum hours, or Cheney who just got his wife pregnant.
Surprised you're arguing this way TBH
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6462|Connecticut

Dilbert_X wrote:

If thats true thats fair enough, but since when did people write their own citations and were able to overrule their COs?
Since the beginning of the Army, which is when ANY officer could write a citation. Another officer cannot decline it seeing how citations arent sent up the chain of command.

Dilbert_X wrote:

Sounds fishy TBH, more like a Fox News 'expose' really.
Actually until you read what I just wrote you didn't know how it worked so don't try to blame anything on Fox news just yet.

Dilbert_X wrote:

At least he actually served and saw combat, I'd say thats more valid than a draft dodger who didn't even do his minimum hours, or Cheney who just got his wife pregnant.
Well, although I am not exactly a proponent of Bush, I am even more against "bar heroes" who falsify their records. Besides, while Kerry was busy writing his citations his men who had been injured more severly had been overlooked. Some of them had to apply and appeal for their medals. Not really what an Officer should be about (himself) honestly. And since we are questioning Bush's service lets take a look at Clinton's. Well I couldn't find anything about him serving, oh thats right.

Dilbert_X wrote:

Surprised you're arguing this way TBH
TBH, there is really no argument about this. I was just stating undisputable fact.

Side note: It's funny how a guy can completely bullshit his service records and be considered a decorated hero when he even admitted he shouldn't have deserved what he got but Bush can serve as a pilot in the Guard just like thousands of other men and women and be considered a piece of shit. IMO, as someone who has experienced combat, both of them are equally as valiant for their sacrifice. I just am very against the way Kerry awarded himself for band-aid boo boos and overlooked his men. His service to his country should be honored, however, his actions in the events mentioned were very selfish and unbecoming of an officer.

Last edited by deeznutz1245 (2009-01-05 16:25:46)

Malloy must go
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina
Bushit.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
If the Kerry stuff is true then he is a shithead.
I take all this with a pinch of salt though, bearing in mind it was all dug up by the Neo-Cons.

Duhbya is a piece of shit though.

Clinton, oh I think its easier to just say they're all shit.
ATG
Banned

Dilbert_X wrote:

If the Kerry stuff is true then he is a shithead.
I take all this with a pinch of salt though, bearing in mind it was all dug up by the Neo-Cons.

Duhbya is a piece of shit though.

Clinton, oh I think its easier to just say they're all shit.
OMG dude.

That's why I shrugged off your post. It dripped with a basic lack of historical fact.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard