Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England

GravyDan wrote:

Amazing.  I had nightmares all last night, and one involving BF2s.  I decided to post about it this morning when I got to my house, and this thread was second from the top.

Anyhow, my first dream involved being trapped inside a sporting goods store that was completely surrounded by zombies.  I had my trusty Mak-90, but no ammunition.  I was feverishly searching the ammo section as I could hear the moans of the undead defeating the perimeter.  I finally found the 7.62 x 39mm, packaged in a clear wrap with Chinese characters and a happy squid logo on the front.  I unwraped the ammo, only to have it disintegrate in my hand, leaving behind a powdery substance and a greasy residue...

I awoke at this instance in a panic.  I lay awake for over an hour, not out of fear, I just could not seem to find a comfort zone in which to fall back asleep.  I kept having to peal my girlfriend off of me.  But finally, I again slept...
bah mines was worse, I had no gun to begin with, the person I was standing next to was a nazi, and I actually got bit by the damn zombie or whatever it was and it hurt, and when i did eventually wake up there was no female counterpart next to me

well except for Gooners mum

/Thread
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6634

stfu mekingtons

silly emo waste of oxygen chav thing (who never comes on xfire)

I also had a dream where i saw surgeons fucking a sheep, Looked a bit like this:

https://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z298/Dhanjal1/Untitled-1-2.png

Last edited by Gooners (2009-01-02 09:26:15)

Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6551|UK

Do u live on sexfire now goonies?
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6686|United States of America
I had this crazy dream where BF2s wasn't as gay as it seems to be now.
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5933|CA

DesertFox- wrote:

I had this crazy dream where BF2s wasn't as gay as it seems to be now.
If you leave BF2s would be 50% less gay...
Kez
+778|5704|London, UK
CoD:WaW. You know the bit where the Nazis flood the Metro and the water comes towards you..

Yeah, I dreamt about that.
Madhadda1
+270|6546|Cedar Rapids, Iowa
No weird dream last night, although i did wake up a room over from where i fell asleep.  I was halfway laying on a futon cushion that was on the floor?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard