usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

Dilbert_X wrote:

Could the US people have stopped the Iraq invasion if they wanted to?
Reckon not.
what.  the.  fuck.

honestly dude.  come back at me when rouge elements start launching attacks into canada or something and the US does nothing to stop them.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6670|UK

usmarine wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

usmarine wrote:

the mistake is religion and the back woods arabs who follow their toliet bowl of a religion.
And how are they different from the back woods jews following THEIR toilet bowl of a religion?
well they can crush the pals in one second if they wanted to.
Well if hey did that then by god they must have been taking notes.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

m3thod wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

And how are they different from the back woods jews following THEIR toilet bowl of a religion?
yay for not quoting the whole thing.  its not like a made a uzique paragraph or something.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6104|eXtreme to the maX
Hamas have done a good deal to stop the missiles while the ceasefire was in place, but they can't control the people any more than any other government can.
OTOH the Israeli govt sits back and lets its settlers do whatever they like, its much the same.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6599|132 and Bush

Dilbert_X wrote:

Hamas have done a good deal to stop the missiles while the ceasefire was in place, but they can't control the people any more than any other government can.
OTOH the Israeli govt sits back and lets its settlers do whatever they like, its much the same.
There has been over 3K rocket and mortar attacks over the last year. I wouldn't call it a good deal. This what Israel gets when giving up territory.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
m3thod
+2,197|6670|UK

usmarine wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

usmarine wrote:

the mistake is religion and the back woods arabs who follow their toliet bowl of a religion.
well they can crush the pals in one second if they wanted to.  seems they are a little more progressed no?  i have yet to see a palestine airline or visitor guide.
Hamas kills 10, Israel kills 100.  I'm not to sure i like your idea of progression.

You have yet to see Palestine airline or visitor guide because the benefactors enforce a third world economy and lifestyle.  I think you'll find emphasis is placed on surviving rather than developing means of travel or sightseeing spectacles.

Last edited by m3thod (2008-12-27 19:35:37)

rdx-fx
+955|6590
In short, the funding for the Palestinians isn't coming from pro-Palestinians, it's coming from anti-Israelis.  There is a critical difference between the two.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6599|132 and Bush

I think you'll find emphasis is placed on:

https://i44.tinypic.com/a2ybfq.jpg
Xbone Stormsurgezz
m3thod
+2,197|6670|UK
They're doing aerodynamic tests and testing their avionics so they can develop Pals Airways.

Pals Airlines.  If we blow up, it was the Joos.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

Kmarion wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

There has been over 3K rocket and mortar attacks over the last year. I wouldn't call it a good deal. This what Israel gets when giving up territory.
minor details.  trivial really.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6104|eXtreme to the maX
And the Israelis have been blockading the whole country over the actions of a few radicals.
Its been tit-for-tat for the last half century.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6599|132 and Bush

You mean a few millennia.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

Dilbert_X wrote:

a few radicals.
right.  lol

Last edited by usmarine (2008-12-27 23:05:26)

fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6489|Menlo Park, CA
THE MISTAKE IS Relgion. . . . . . . . PERIOD!

The biggest lie EVER brought on human civilization! It unreal how many people have died as a result of man created religion!!! SO FUCKING SAD!!

Why cant everyone just drink jagermeister and be happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6452|The Twilight Zone

fadedsteve wrote:

The biggest lie EVER brought on human civilization! It unreal how many people have died as a result of man created religion!!! SO FUCKING SAD!!

Why cant everyone just drink jagermeister and be happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!
Without religion there would be even more wars and the destruction of world nearer, mister.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

usmarine wrote:

Beduin wrote:

Israelis are terrorists.
Air strike at midday?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081226/ap_ … lestinians

not to mention suicide bombers in coffee shops.  but thats ok cuz they aint jews.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/12/ … index.html

yup and now the UN demands a stop to all violence. Am I the only one that chooses to notice they do so only AFTER Israel defends retaliates?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

.Sup wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

Without religion there would be even more wars and the destruction of world nearer, mister.
considering most wars have been fought and more people have been killed in the name of religion or God I find your statement hard to believe.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

And the Israelis have been blockading the whole country over the actions of a few radicals.
Its been tit-for-tat for the last half century.
a few huh?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

Guess this means Hamas will respond with an airstrike that... oh, wait.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6147|'straya

Kmarion wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

lol giving up their territory. the last time it was israeli territory was 2000 years ago... they have no right to the land... and really who though it would be a good idea to take arab/islamic land give it to a jewush state... in the middle of arab nations. hmmm something tells me that wasnt going to work from the begining.

And also u say israelis giving up their land? they have been stealing palestinian land for years with illegal settlements, israeli only roads, demolishing palestinian houses, illegal millitary bases and attacks in palestinian territory.

how can u defend israel when rocket attacks into israel kills very few people. yet the israelis kill hundreds in a single strikes.

Rocks, bricks, AK's and a few rockets against F-16's, attack helicopters, tanks, apc's and m4's

But its too late now the problem has been created. but or any peace to come to the region israel must withdraw to the established 1947 borders and aid should be given to palestine in order to stablize the country and give their leaders effective control.

PS (this isnt directed at Kmarion specifically more all the people that have defended israels actons)

PPS (im really tired and this post might not make any sense
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Now what, you are gunna criticize Israel because they have air superiority over the region? Yup no bias there
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469

usmarine wrote:

m3thod wrote:

usmarine wrote:

yay for not quoting the whole thing.  its not like a made a uzique paragraph or something.
*Normal paragraph. Better than you dimwit fuckers with your 'one-line paragraphs'! You give English formatting a bad name! It's like every single one of your posts is in the novelistic style of an erotic crime writer that is slowly trying to build suspense up until the point when Dave ejaculates in Ben's hair!

Last edited by Uzique (2008-12-28 04:39:33)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6756|Argentina

usmarine wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

usmarine wrote:

well they can crush the pals in one second if they wanted to.  seems they are a little more progressed no?  i have yet to see a palestine airline or visitor guide.
Give the pals the same money the Us gave Israel for 60 years and they'll have an airline, a visitor's guide too.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

lowing wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Now what, you are gunna criticize Israel because they have air superiority over the region? Yup no bias there
Yeah, cause they if they had of rolled in with tanks would it have been better... OMG
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

TheAussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Yeah, cause they if they had of rolled in with tanks would it have been better... OMG
well, ya musta had a point with your previous post, I guess I missed it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard