Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6682|San Diego, CA, USA
"The girl with the tattoo of a butterfly on her chest you meet at Dicks Last Resort has herpies."
Reciprocity
+721|6714|the dank(super) side of Oregon
lol, "herpies".
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|6066|United States

Harmor wrote:

"The girl with the tattoo of a butterfly on her chest you meet at Dicks Last Resort has herpies."
hawt
firebolt5
+114|6288

Harmor wrote:

Stimey
­
+786|6253|Ontario | Canada
ask that girl in your grade 9 french class out you pussy
­
­
­
­
­
­
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6653|Adelaide, South Australia

The lotto numbers for the next 5 years.

That, and the general 'study harder, get a job... etc.' sort of stuff.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6286|what

The brunette twin likes you, so does the redhead twin but she is a bitch and will ruin everything.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
13/f/taiwan
+940|5832
All the lotto numbers.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6895

that broken motorcycle on the side of the road is actually an IED
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6783|Washington DC

Move all your investments into cash on 10/1/2007 ... you'll thank me later.
Slarty
+37|6098|Ingerland
Follow your heart, not your head.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6850|Riva, MD
See that black chick that you think is gonna be one of the hottest in a couple of years but doesn't seem to be getting many guys now?  Ask her out NOW

Harmor wrote:

I didn't think that was actually a chain of restaurants, I only know of the one in Myrtle Beach.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2008-12-23 18:45:39)

some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6524

Kill yourself.

/Time
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6901|Tenn
after beating the SHIT out of myself. i would say, "Your going to have serious problems if u dont straighten your shit out. make as much money as you can. Stash as much as possible. And as fun as it may seem, morphine pills = bad. avoid them. and the Indie chick is FUCKING NUTS"
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6874|OctoLand
Stop eating ice cream
I know fucking karate
gatorlova
Guess who!
+17|6129
ask her out
Laika
+75|6077
Don't buy BF2. It's wasted so much of my time that I could have put into doing well in school or getting really good at guitar.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6652|Montucky

usmarine wrote:

that broken motorcycle on the side of the road is actually an IED
it was a dead camel for me..

On Topic.

Don't get married and re-enlist.
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6850|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
Work hard, make good grades, and don't give up on your dreams cause they might actually come true.

Corny and generic, I know, but looking back it's the best advice anyone could have given me.  Fortunately, I ended up figuring it out later.

Last edited by mcgid1 (2008-12-23 22:56:10)

PeoNinja
Ninja Fart - Silent but Deadly
+31|6332
To avoid some crazy bitches and not get to drunk several nights
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6353|Phoenix, AZ

mcgid1 wrote:

Work hard, make good grades, and don't give up on your dreams cause they might actually come true.

Corny and generic, I know, but looking back it's the best advice anyone could have given me.  Fortunately, I ended up figuring it out later.
If I went back in time and told myself that, I wouldnt listen, instead I would grow 5 years older, realize how I fucked up, go back in time and tell myself to Work hard, make good grades, and don't give up on your dreams cause they might actually come true.

but what I would tell myself... hmmm

"Dont let Paulo point the airsoft MP5 (425fps) at your face, its actually loaded and Paulo doesnt understand the concept of a safety switch"

"Private school is awesome, you can get away with anything and grades dont matter in middle school"

"Dont be a pussy, get as far as you can with girl 1, 2, 3 etc. they're freaky bitches and you have a 3sum with girl 2 & girl 3 in the future"

"Dont run around in houses being constructed, especially while in the dark while friends with airsoft guns are exercising tactics with loaded weapons and safetys off"

"Buy a full facemask, it will save you pain and scars on your face"

"Dont bother with that Canadian chic, and dont date Stephanie"

Last edited by GodFather (2008-12-23 23:17:52)

Parker
isteal
+1,452|6527|The Gem Saloon
do NOT let that chick outside of your old work wear your sunglasses...nothing good will come from it.

-Kon

i mean,
-future Derek.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6289|Vancouver | Canada
I'd go back 8 years and say "Cut your fucking hair now, you look like a douche."

Last edited by DefCon-17 (2008-12-23 23:20:11)

DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+796|6818|United States of America
"Get a job, you lazy bum!" << I could still use a good telling of that

"Take your studies seriously in high school; your life from now on depends on it" << Kick myself in the head for that every day. I ended up with a 4.0 but could have done far better
Ioan92
+337|5856
JUDGEMENT DAI IZ CUMMNG COMMING!!!!!

lel

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard