0akleaves
+183|6613|Newcastle UK
you are not doing it right if the missiles still hit you, dam ive been doing it for ages and it still works you just dont do it like normal, it takes skill not just to hit flare and turn.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6435
I'm talking evasion without flares at all. Short of stratoflying, it's not possible unlike every other jet and bomber. That's an imbalance.
Delusion
AK Hero
+26|5772|Greece / Rhodos
imo the map looks like crap
Icleos
+101|6742
They should have really limited the amount of water.

Most stalemates happen where niether team progresses in Kardkand and it's because of the damn water.  Fights between Train and Gatehouse.
Someone has to usually swim around the entire stacked army to get a damn flag.

Just look at the water between the mainland and china main in the new map.
If usmc captures all the flags except china main, usmc gets an elivated postion with that crane that sticks over the water.
Imagie how hard it's going to be for PLA to recover if you're on that side.

Last edited by Icleos (2008-12-17 11:10:41)

S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6447|Chicago, IL

Icleos wrote:

They should have really limited the amount of water.

Most stalemates happen where niether team progresses in Kardkand and it's because of the damn water.  Fights between Train and Gatehouse.
Someone has to usually swim around the entire stacked army to get a damn flag.

Just look at the water between the mainland and china main in the new map.
If usmc captures all the flags except china main, usmc gets an elivated postion with that crane that sticks over the water.
Imagie how hard it's going to be for PLA to recover if you're on that side.
then dont let them get that far, if you let the USMC cross the lake and take all of your flags, you deserve the rape
Longbow
+163|6647|Odessa, Ukraine

Delusion wrote:

imo the map looks like crap
CJFF Balnk
+2|6726|Baltimore Maryland
Does anyone care that the game should not have "Blackhawks" in it at all?  The Marines don't use "Blackhawks".

In the game it clearly says "NAVY" on the side, that makes it a "SEAHAWK".  Should be a 1.5 change.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6843|Reykjavík, Iceland.

CJFF Balnk wrote:

Does anyone care that the game should not have "Blackhawks" in it at all?  The Marines don't use "Blackhawks".

In the game it clearly says "NAVY" on the side, that makes it a "SEAHAWK".  Should be a 1.5 change.
MEC should be removed, seeing as it doesn't exist IRL.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6647
So they're basically turning the j-10 into a f-18. Sounds interesting...
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6453|The Twilight Zone
https://i42.tinypic.com/2daeoih.jpg
I just had to, couldn't resist.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6408|Somersetshire
.Sup, did you draw that on there?

tut tut, naughty, wasn't it

Last edited by Tehremos (2008-12-17 12:51:59)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468
Video related

aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6350|Iowa...
We’ve seen the comments, forum posts and Youtube videos about the F35 vs J10. The main thing to remember is that the hitbox represents the size of the aircraft and the F35 is a lot bigger than the J10. Reducing the hitbox size of the F35 might look like it addresses the imbalance but will also cause other problems as it will look like missiles and bullets are passing through the F35 if the hitbox is smaller than the model.
it seems that they are under the impression that this doesn't happen already...
RotorBlade00
+7|5701|Australia

.Sup wrote:

http://i42.tinypic.com/2daeoih.jpg
at least u can see further than on karkland
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6381|the land of bourbon

aj0404 wrote:

We’ve seen the comments, forum posts and Youtube videos about the F35 vs J10. The main thing to remember is that the hitbox represents the size of the aircraft and the F35 is a lot bigger than the J10. Reducing the hitbox size of the F35 might look like it addresses the imbalance but will also cause other problems as it will look like missiles and bullets are passing through the F35 if the hitbox is smaller than the model.
it seems that they are under the impression that this doesn't happen already...
lol good point
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6606|Greenwood, IN
I like the new map.  And the fact that they have no forgotten about 2142.  I want to see some release notes that the 1.51 patch.

As for BF2 is concerned I want the hit reg fix more than anything.  If they can fix that I might jump back into BF2 a bit and finish my ranking.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6453|The Twilight Zone

RotorBlade00 wrote:

.Sup wrote:

You're missing the point. Look closer.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
JoshP
Banned
+176|5689|Notts, UK

.Sup wrote:

RotorBlade00 wrote:

.Sup wrote:

subtle

BL4CKL10N
+66|6282

.Sup wrote:

RotorBlade00 wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Don't -.-
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6463|cuntshitlake

Superior Mind wrote:

Project Reality, AIX, Point of Existence, Operation Peace Keeper, already "fixed BF2".
My points on the mods I've played:

PR has nothing to do with BF2 gameplay wise. They could be two different games.
AIX has not fixed the problem of BF2, it in fact somehow has screwed the hitreg more. Try to shoot a guy running sideways from you at 50m+ and you'll notice.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
RotorBlade00
+7|5701|Australia

.Sup wrote:

RotorBlade00 wrote:

.Sup wrote:

i c wat u mean.

interview wrote:

The map is designed to be intense but still huge, much like Karkand but in a Chinese setting. !!As the BF2 1.5 patch beta won’t be out until early next year!! and the 2142 1.51 patch will arrive after that, we still have a little bit of waiting to do. Having seen the new maps, however, I know it’ll be worth the extra time to put on the finishing touches.
i though it was supposed to be out b4 chirstmas

Last edited by RotorBlade00 (2008-12-17 15:32:03)

H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5867|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
When they fix the J-10 F-35 thing, the F-35 will be the noob jet it's much more stable bomber and to fly, and it can do stratorun and vertical take off- if it is equal to the J-10 air to air then that's why I think it will be the noob 1 this time, I'm not saying it shouldn't be fixed though. I have been playing AIX 2 recently and thought that is was more balanced than Bf2- it seems it and the dogfights seem to last a lot longer, but I think the physics feel tacky compared to standard BF2 the jets just seems to roll without any air friction or whatever you call it it seems too smooth and easy so it put me off of it, plus the M95 sounds like crap it sounds like you're hearing it from a mile away when you're holding it I prefer the cracking sound of standard BF2 I also think the new map on 1.5 looks shit it looks like it was made in 10 minutes, but you never know it could be the new karkand for gameplay
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6435

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

When they fix the J-10 F-35 thing, the F-35 will be the noob jet it's much more stable bomber and to fly, and it can do stratorun and vertical take off- if it is equal to the J-10 air to air then that's why I think it will be the noob 1 this time, I'm not saying it shouldn't be fixed though. I have been playing AIX 2 recently and thought that is was more balanced than Bf2- it seems it and the dogfights seem to last a lot longer, but I think the physics feel tacky compared to standard BF2 the jets just seems to roll without any air friction or whatever you call it it seems too smooth and easy so it put me off of it, plus the M95 sounds like crap it sounds like you're hearing it from a mile away when you're holding it I prefer the cracking sound of standard BF2 I also think the new map on 1.5 looks shit it looks like it was made in 10 minutes, but you never know it could be the new karkand for gameplay
Ahahahaha. Look at this. Look at what you are saying.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5689|Notts, UK

Fat_Swinub wrote:

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

Ahahahaha. Look at this. Look at what you are saying.
WALL OF TEXT

tbh
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6435
No seriously read it, it's got to be the worse post in this entire thread and some people have really come out with some shitty opinions.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard