Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6430|King Of The Islands

Wait, BF2S is reduced to discussing the weather?

/creates thread about 'them Knicks'
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6558|NYC / Hamburg

max wrote:

-1°C, light snow. Very pretty
correct that, -1°C, heavy snow. Today I think I'll wear a sweater and socks
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6757|Cambridge (UK)
Grey, wet, cold.

Typical British morning, any time of the year.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6597|Greenwood, IN
Drove on ice to work and back and did not see a single salt truck till I was about to pull in my drive way at home. 
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6656|NT, like Mick Dundee

Grey, wet/monsoonal, pretty average temperature of like 28C.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5744|Roma
Roma's river Tiber is full, people have been evacuated from the center area, it keeps raining.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6478|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

aerodynamic wrote:

Roma's river Tiber is full, people have been evacuated from the center area, it keeps raining.
Isn't that a good thing? It will keep the barbarians at bay.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6454|Tyne & Wear, England
Beautiful morning here.  Can still see the moon high in the sky, sun trying to rise above the houses, blue sky, 4 degrees.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6665|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Moons still out down yur in Kairdiff.  Some mornings are frosty others arn't, bit of fog aswell.

White Christmas - Not unless Im fucking snorting it up my nose it aint, fat fucking chance of Snow.

I don't snort any drugs btw, that was a joke.  Don't go snorting shit kids, it not big or clever and will ruin you.
max
Vela Incident

1927 wrote:

Moons still out down yur in Kairdiff.  Some mornings are frosty others arn't, bit of fog aswell.

White Christmas - Not unless Im fucking snorting it up my nose it aint, fat fucking chance of Snow.

I don't snort any drugs btw, that was a joke.  Don't go snorting shit kids, it not big or clever and will ruin you.
drugs are bad, m'kay
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.

max wrote:

1927 wrote:

drugs are bad, m'kay
I disagree, but thats for another thread.
max
Vela Incident

Spoiler (highlight to read):
I don't think they should be illegal either. It should be everyone's own decision
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6454|Tyne & Wear, England

1927 wrote:

https://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k5/Murta44/Pics/Sacrface.jpg
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.

max wrote:

Spoiler (highlight to read):
I don't think they should be illegal either. It should be everyone's own decision
My last word on this now as its getting too derailed.

Drugs should be Illegal, they ruin lives.

But that isn't all drugs.

If you havent tried any, don't worry, your not missing out on much.  You are living your life fine without them.

Alcohol is worse than some of them.

Anyway, back to the weather...........
max
Vela Incident

It's fucking cold here
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6529|Long Island, New York
School got dismissed early and it's starting to really come down. Sticking to the roads and everything. It's great.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6730|Toronto | Canada

Yeah major snowstorm here today and all schools are closed
Stimey
­
+786|6111|Ontario | Canada
Snow Day!
­
­
­
­
­
­
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6462
I can't tell the weather IT'S TOO DARK OUTSIDE.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6638

Poseidon wrote:

School got dismissed early and it's starting to really come down. Sticking to the roads and everything. It's great.
You easterners are so lame. Kids got out early here in CT and I don't see any damn snow.

Edit: My mistake. They actually cancelled school the night before because they thought it was going to snow today lol

Last edited by Ajax_the_Great1 (2008-12-19 09:14:01)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6529|Long Island, New York

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

You easterners are so lame. Kids got out early here in CT and I don't see any damn snow.
Hey, we didn't get ANY snow days last year...we were waaay overdue.
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6382|fåking denmark
Somewhere around 2-3°C, dry weather.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6723|St. Andrews / Oslo

I dunno, it's too dark outside.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6183|14072
Snow storm.. They canceled most schools in Western NY before the storm even started lol. One to two inches of snow per hour
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6638

Poseidon wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Hey, we didn't get ANY snow days last year...we were waaay overdue.
In 18 years I got two, maybe three. You don't know how many mornings I wasted watching the news just waiting for my school to show up.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard