argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5944|United States
sometimes I just feel like I'm totally not here, you know, I feel left behind. everyone seems to be going to somebody's kegger, partying it up, having sex like every weekend, just being in. I mean it's not like Im not invited to these things, and I have friends, but I don't have  a group I spend like every awake hour of my day with. And the convo in class, you know, those one liners just arent in me (well not one liners lol, but that convo in general) .I can talk fine one on one or small group, but once that big dynamic sets in, im done. Dont get me wrong, im not emo, not a nerd (not interested in that shit), but you know,not a slave to trends, i just sometimes get this feeling. Anyone know what i'm talking about?

Last edited by argo4 (2008-12-16 19:06:31)

Brasso
+1,549|6641

i kinda know what you're saying.  it only happens to me at parties of people i'm not really friends with though.  i talk to a couple of close friends, great, but then when a few new crazy ADD-diagnosed people join the party i get this "tired" kind of feeling and just sit off to the side somewhere.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6405|The Gem Saloon
fortune favors the bold.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6392|the land of bourbon
dont sweat it... that shit wears off eventually, and all the cool kids who partied it up 24/7 end up with drug problems and STDs... just do what you want to do, and everything will fall into place.  be yourself  (god that shit sounds familiar when i was young, but man those older people were right)
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Bevo
Nah
+718|6532|Austin, Texas

steelie34 wrote:

dont sweat it... that shit wears off eventually, and all the cool kids who partied it up 24/7 end up with drug problems and STDs... just do what you want to do, and everything will fall into place.  be yourself  (god that shit sounds familiar when i was young, but man those older people were right)
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5944|United States

steelie34 wrote:

haha, tru dat, for some reason i remeber this chick like in the fourth grade always telling me "to be who you are".Never could figure that out, but i've been coming out a lot more recently, being more active and stuff.

@Parker yeah, agree with you there, but to be bold you gotta know what you're doing. I mean I guess I can fake it til I make it haha
Brasso
+1,549|6641

uhm, nvm, i don't know what you're saying anymore.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6718|67.222.138.85
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." -Mark Twain
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6779|Tenn

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." -Mark Twain
true that

ive lost base with a lot of my old friends cuz they were just that, party 24/7 any drug available at the time type of shit. sure i did my share of partying, but i was always kinda the one going "Hey, you know this is a bad idea right?". never failing to be right 90% of the time.

eventually youll figure the big mystery out. Dont do drugs, Stay in school, and always wrap your tool
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6522|Gold Coast
I feel pretty much the same except instead of parties its generally going to to places such as the movies.

Im totally left in the dark on shit like this.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6684|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

argo4 wrote:

sometimes I just feel like I'm totally not here, you know, I feel left behind. everyone seems to be going to somebody's kegger, partying it up, having sex like every weekend, just being in. I mean it's not like Im not invited to these things, and I have friends, but I don't have  a group I spend like every awake hour of my day with. And the convo in class, you know, those one liners just arent in me (well not one liners lol, but that convo in general) .I can talk fine one on one or small group, but once that big dynamic sets in, im done. Dont get me wrong, im not emo, not a nerd (not interested in that shit), but you know,not a slave to trends, i just sometimes get this feeling. Anyone know what i'm talking about?
I know what you mean it takes me ages to break into a group, much better in small numbers.

Im gutted I didnt go to UNI and infact I moved from Wales-England-Wales during school and leaving school, thus I have had to go and get a new batch of mates and don't have any from school, except my best mate in England.

Your school mates are with you for life so no matter how hard it is put the effort in now fella and it will be one of the most important investments you ever make, and the cheapest,; it won't cost you a penny/nikel/dime/dollar whatever.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6337|England

argo4 wrote:

It could just be you're a listener more than a talker I can talk fine to people on a one to one basis, and in small groups also, but as soon as the group is bigger than around 7, I let my friends do all the talking, because they are funnier than me and are probably more interesting to listen to. As with the partying and that...I don't think I went to one "big" party during school. I mean like we had a couple of drinks round someone's house every now and then, but other than that na. It doesn't really matter. As long as you're enjoying yourself, and doing what you want to do, then you should be ok
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6821|Nårvei

ShadowsStrike wrote:

argo4 wrote:

It could just be you're a listener more than a talker I can talk fine to people on a one to one basis, and in small groups also, but as soon as the group is bigger than around 7, I let my friends do all the talking, because they are funnier than me and are probably more interesting to listen to. As with the partying and that...I don't think I went to one "big" party during school. I mean like we had a couple of drinks round someone's house every now and then, but other than that na. It doesn't really matter. As long as you're enjoying yourself, and doing what you want to do, then you should be ok
And sex is boring anyways
Wait behind the line ..............................................................

Varegg wrote:

Do what I do and make love to them instead, its much better and they ask you back for more, and cry less
Varegg
+2,206|6821|Nårvei

1927 wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Do what I do and make love to them instead, its much better and they ask you back for more, and cry less
What's the point of having sex if she doesn't cry when you are done ... needledick
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6337|England

Varegg wrote:

ShadowsStrike wrote:

argo4 wrote:

It's not but I was trying not to mention it so it looked like he wasn't missing out on it

Varegg wrote:

1927 wrote:

Varegg wrote:

What's the point of having sex if she doesn't cry when you are done ... needledick
Needledick?? Needledick?? Thats the last time I make sweet love to you 'Bucket Arse', from now on its just 'shagging' to me, that means Eggy no more kissing on the lips I'm afraid.

Oh yeah - and you've lost the famous '27 reacharound'.

Last edited by 1927 (2008-12-17 05:56:12)

CrazeD
+368|6684|Maine

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

One of my favorite quotes.
Varegg
+2,206|6821|Nårvei

1927 wrote:

Varegg wrote:

1927 wrote:

Needledick?? Needledick?? Thats the last time I make sweet love to you 'Bucket Arse', from now on its just 'shagging' to me, that means Eggy no more kissing on the lips I'm afraid.
Thank God, never liked kissing you in the first place ...

1927 wrote:

Oh yeah - and you've lost the famous '27 reacharound'.
Famous? ... never heard of it
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6753|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann
you need to read Dr Suess "OH! the places you'll go" it explains it all for you in simple language... Now todays your day be on your way...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard