Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6516|Adelaide, South Australia

madmurre wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

madmurre wrote:

Allot of really bad movies turns out really good cause the fun level reach crazy proportions but here are a few movies that made me wanna cry real bad cause they are just pure badness. They arent in any special order i just think they suck equally.

Starship Troopers 2 - its a dark mess with extremely bad acting think what was good in the first movie theres nothing left just a huge amount of crap added. Also worth mentioning cause of the low budget the whole movie takes place at the same location and its really dark..
2 is about 1000x better than 3. And given that 2 does suck pretty badly, that's saying something.

NEVER WATCH STARSHIP TROOPERS 3.
I disagree the third was bad but it had entertainment value Rico was back! Also when that hot girl ( Christian blondy ) got enlightened and found god hehe it was hillarious i had a good laugh. Im not saying its good but there was this super macho thing going on all movie that made it pretty fun in a bad way.
Remind me to never let you pick out a movie for me.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6831|Kubra, Damn it!

Lynx14 wrote:

I watched indiana jones and the crystal skull and I really was starting to like it until the last 15 minutes which speilberg gave a big cock slap of aliens in your face and ruined the movie for you.

Then I watched AI, I started to like the movie and then again speilberg at the last 15 minutes cock slapped with aliens.... I hate my life -.-
Those weren't aliens. They were at the bottom of the ocean so long that humans (along with genetic engineering) evolved into something new.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6542
You asked for it.

Kindergarten Ninja
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0316111/ (2.7/10)
I still haven't watched the entire movie. It's thats bad.

Kracker Jack'd
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0445025/ (1.0/10)
Like someone made a home video and accidentally released it as a film.
Don't be fooled by the trailer, it's much much much worse. Yes, three much.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6747

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

sucked
1408 was not as good as I thought it was going to be as a "Horror", but I wouldnt say it sucked.

One movie that I can remember as being really bad was Spy game with Brad Pitt and Robert Redford. One of the only movies that I have considered walking out of while at the cinema.

Another one, The Producer. Switched this off after about 30mins as it was absolute shit.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6806|Nårvei

Battlefield Earth with John Travolta, Forrest Whittaker and Barry Pepper is the worst movie ever ... still have it in my collection for some strange reason ... tried to have a sacrificial burning of the DVD to end it's evil influence but then the spirit of Ron Hubbard appeared and scared the shit out of me ... whatever you do don't watch that movie
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6747

Varegg wrote:

Battlefield Earth with John Travolta, Forrest Whittaker and Barry Pepper is the worst movie ever ... still have it in my collection for some strange reason ... tried to have a sacrificial burning of the DVD to end it's evil influence but then the spirit of Ron Hubbard appeared and scared the shit out of me ... whatever you do don't watch that movie

wikipedia wrote:

The film won seven Golden Raspberry Awards, including Worst Picture and Worst Screen Couple (John Travolta and "anyone on the screen with him")

edit:

p.s.

Was watching 'Batman and Robin' last night. now that is a VERY VERY BAD movie. Poor acting, shitty action, and even worse special effects.

Last edited by theDude5B (2008-11-03 02:05:21)

Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6470|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Torque
Bikerboyz

https://img262.imageshack.us/img262/5357/pukefacedd8.gif
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6553|Brisbane, Aus

un wanted

110minutetalktoofastfest just to see morgan freeman say mother fucker.

Last edited by Fenix14 (2008-11-03 03:48:21)

Ultrafunkula

Dreamcatcher.

Uddits broke my head. Only surprising thing was to see Morgan Freeman as a villain for once.
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6603|Parainen, Finland
That would be Turbulence 3: Heavy Metal!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0251448/

The main character is a real loser:

This pile of shait even has a trailer! :

DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6628|Finland

Ubersturmbannfuhrer wrote:

That would be Turbulence 3: Heavy Metal!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0251448/

The main character is a real loser:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz59jEOzM_8

This pile of shait even has a trailer! :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHKJQsbO … re=related
I thought of posting "The Great Race" (the one with Peter Falk in it), but thanks for reminding me of this utter waste of perfectly good film. Oh, and thanks for making me watch it back in the day.
I need around tree fiddy.
CrazeD
+368|6669|Maine
All of the Halloween movies, The Ring movies, and all the other gay-as-fuck "horror" movies.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6538|Texas - Bigger than France
I'm gonna go with Armageddon.

Rarely does the guy who makes these movies make any worth watching.  Every cliche in the book.

We actually laughed the whole time it was so bad.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6552
Love Actually
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5744|Croatia
I can't remember the movie title,but it was shark themed,with awful acting and even worse CGI

Last edited by blah (2008-11-03 06:30:09)

Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6659|USA
Revolver

blah wrote:

I can't remember the movie title,but it was shark themed,with awful acting and even worse CGI
the last snippet on this youtube clip might be the shark movie you are thinking about... hehehe

my fav line here 'it's garbage day!'
Ultrafunkula

blah wrote:

You're thinking Deep Blue Sea by Renny Harlin.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6486|Gogledd Cymru

Ultrafunkula wrote:

blah wrote:

I liked that film
Ultrafunkula

The Sheriff wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

blah wrote:

I liked that film
You WHAT!?
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5744|Croatia

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

blah wrote:

the last snippet on this youtube clip might be the shark movie you are thinking about... hehehe

That's the one!!!

Ultrafunkula wrote:

blah wrote:

I actually like DBS.
Eldu
+62|6104|Belgium

SamTheMan:D wrote:

v for vendetta

inb4igetraped
Topic was worst movie, not best movie you numbnut!

Worst movie, that's a hard one, saw so many bad movies, but if I have to pick one it would have to be Batman and Robin.
Cowabonga!
Ultrafunkula

blah wrote:

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

blah wrote:

That's the one!!!

Ultrafunkula wrote:

blah wrote:

I actually like DBS.
Oh lord, you too? What the hell is wrong with you guys?
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6345|Belfast

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

blah wrote:

i dont think ive ever luaghed so hard at a movie

those CGI effects were terrible beyond words
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6628|949

^^^I've seen that - horrible.

The Shape of Things was the worst movie I have seen.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard