stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6712|California

Good thing you invested $620,000 of your taxes into that, just to not let it go where it needs to go

burn them all
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6698|67.222.138.85
This is exactly why the death penalty is a good thing. Not for people who commit horrendous crimes, but so we can take the scum of the gene pool out back and just put a bullet in their head when they are needlessly endangering the safety of others.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6499
fuckin idiots.  Then when a cop beats one of their stupid asses people call out police brutality.  cock suckers.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6510|Montucky
Some peoples kids.
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6211|Phoenix, AZ
my friend was in center city when the phillies won, he emailed me some pics, and by seeing the pics on the youtube it portrayed basically the same shit

tonnes of phillies fans flooding the streets going wild, even the cops were in the celebrations

im from philly but i dont really care, not into Baseball
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6654|USA
WHats the problem?

THey jump on the engine to celebrate and the cops kick them off?

Did I miss something?
Flaming_Maniac

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

WHats the problem?

Did I miss something?
The family of four that was burned alive inside their house because the fire truck couldn't get there fast enough, that's what.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6654|USA

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

WHats the problem?

Did I miss something?
The family of four that was burned alive inside their house because the fire truck couldn't get there fast enough, that's what.
Is that the story? Or the truck pulled in for the celebration/crowd control, Because I would think there is more than one road through Philly.

Or the truck pulled in in case these Phillies fans actually start a fire like in this video around 1 min in.

Find something else to cry about all mighty know it alls.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6465|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

WHats the problem?

Did I miss something?
Heh. I misread "hump the engine to celebrate"

Quite a festival going on right there.
Smokey720
Bill Cosby Ate My Jello Puddin
+26|6146

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

WHats the problem?

Did I miss something?
links plex.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6529|Long Island, New York
Philly fans acting like retards?

Real shocker there!
Flaming_Maniac
You have no idea what was happening is the point. When an emergency vehicle has their lights on, you get the fuck out of the way. They are called emergency vehicles for a reason.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5693|College Park, MD
How about we just turn Philadelphia into the new nuclear weapons test site? The Philly Test Site... has a nice ring to it.

Either that or just give the police department of Philly some of these tools...

Water cannon (lulz, owned)

Active Denial System
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

philiy needs to be incinerated
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6335|tropical regions of london
Go Dodgers
:blacKOut:
Shevchenkooooo
+42|6257|'Merica
https://media.charlotteobserver.com/smedia/2008/10/29/22/595-APTOPIX_World_Series_Rays_Phillies_Baseball.sff.embedded.prod_affiliate.138.jpg

We won and we are extremely happy, that's all...so we turn to rioting...

Last edited by :blacKOut: (2008-11-03 15:37:49)

God Save the Queen
Banned
looks like 54 dropped a turd
Shevchenkooooo
+42|6257|'Merica

God Save the Queen wrote:

Go Dodgers
L.O.L.
God Save the Queen
Banned
eat a cheese steak and get mugged
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

God Save the Queen wrote:

eat a cheese steak and get mugged
those r-tards have a statue of a fake movie character.  losers.
Shevchenkooooo
+42|6257|'Merica
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwOroBj13eE [/youtube]
God Save the Queen
Banned
ooooooh, he said the "f" word.  rebel!
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6529|Long Island, New York

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

You have no idea what was happening is the point. When an emergency vehicle has their lights on, you get the fuck out of the way. They are called emergency vehicles for a reason.
tell that to Al Sharpton

(see: Sean Bell protests)
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6320

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Firetrucks, police cars, ambulance...they usually have their lights and sirens on when in a parade as well.

So, as far as I know (I didn't bother looking at any retarded youtube posts) the truck and cop car were just going through as part of the celebration? ...Kinda unlikely.

I doubt they were trying to get to a house fire by cutting through a huge mass of crazy asshats...Unless...EVERY street was full of crazy asshats...and they chose the street least jammed up by said crazy asshats...I dunno

@ Poseidon: Yarrrrrr, u got me

Last edited by Im_Dooomed (2008-11-03 16:27:58)

Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Flaming_Maniac

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Firetrucks, police cars, ambulance...they usually have their lights and sirens on when in a parade as well.

So, as far as I know (I didn't bother looking at any retarded youtube posts) the truck and cop car were just going through as part of the celebration? ...Kinda unlikely.

I doubt they were trying to get to a house fire by cutting through a huge mass of crazy asshats...Unless...EVERY street was full of crazy asshats...and they chose the street least jammed up by said crazy asshats...I dunno

@ Poseidon: Yarrrrrr, u got me
No they don't. Certainly not their siren. Siren = move bitch, get out the way.

Psh, yeah, who would take the shortest route to an emergency, people shouldn't get out of the way when a goddamn firetruck is trying to get through.

He should have run every one of the idiots over in the name of the gene pool. If you can't get out of the way of a big red truck with sirens you can hear from a mile away, well you have inferior genes kthxbai.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard