Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6639|Montreal, Qc, Canada

phishman420 wrote:

Well I guess you guys don't understand what MEANING SOMETHING actually means, so I give up on trying to talk sense in to you. Enjoy regretting your stupid tattoo in 2 years.
You don't understand that I don't want to do something that really mean something. So I also give up
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6508

phishman420 wrote:

Well I guess you guys don't understand what MEANING SOMETHING actually means, so I give up on trying to talk sense in to you. Enjoy regretting your stupid tattoo in 2 years.
idk why you guys are ganging up on Phishman, hes absolutely right and i couldn't agree more. +1
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6577|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

Parker wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

i feel you phishy

im going to be getting this as a sleeve pretty soon;
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/ … nordie.jpg
and this somewhere in there;
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/ … everse.jpg
Gonna have your company logo tattooed?

If yes, then
phishman420
Banned
+821|5681

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

then enlighten us oh all-seeing messiah
I already have.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6490|Gogledd Cymru

Canadianloser wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

idk why you guys are ganging up on Phishman, hes absolutely right and i couldn't agree more. +1
I already said, it's just a tattoo it doesn't have to have a deep spiritual bond with you, meanings don't always have to be that strong.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England
go for a flaming skull with a scorpion
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?

The Sheriff wrote:

Canadianloser wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

I already said, it's just a tattoo it doesn't have to have a deep spiritual bond with you, meanings don't always have to be that strong.
exactly what he said... Why i can't karma you more than once???
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5702|College Park, MD
No it's not, it's because you're so adamant about having Andoura not get a tattoo. If he wants to, let him.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

It doesn't have to mean anything.  He wants a tattoo, he gets one.  You aren't going to be looking at it for the rest of your life, he is.  It isn't your job to decide that his tattoo looks stupid or that he will regret it.

Andoura, get a tattoo of a typical smelly French-Canadian.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

Looks pretty cool. As Sheriff said, it really doesn't have to mean anything, and in this case it does. Get over yourselves.

Parker, where does the 'Join or Die' come from?
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6394|The Gem Saloon

ghettoperson wrote:

Parker, where does the 'Join or Die' come from?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Join_or_die
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5748|Croatia
I don't really like how it looks,nor the positioning.I prefer tattoos on back or on calf.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6665|NT, like Mick Dundee

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Get a scorpion with a flaming skull for a head.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6445|The Land of Scott Walker
Looks cool.  Hang the pic on your wall and if you still like it in 6 mo, do it.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6647
If you want to be unique you should prolly get a tribal armband tatoo. And a tramp stamp that says "Juicy"
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

If you want to be unique you should prolly get a tribal armband tatoo. And a tramp stamp that says "Juicy"
I was thinking an anklet with a rose and thorns.  Perhaps a nautical star.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

Stingray24 wrote:

Looks cool.  Hang the pic on your wall and if you still like it in 6 mo, do it.
That's actually a pretty good idea.

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

I was thinking an anklet with a rose and thorns.  Perhaps a nautical star.
Or just a couple of emo stars somewhere.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
I went to the tattoo shop today and they told me it's going to cost me around 150 - 180$

Last edited by Andoura (2008-10-25 22:16:21)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

Flecco wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

With a rose stem covered in thorns around it while it stands on a length of barbed wire.

It would like fully sick.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Icleos
+101|6742

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

With a rose stem covered in thorns around it while it stands on a length of barbed wire.

It would like fully sick.
On top of the barbed wire have Kermit the frog licking miss piggy's ****.
Defiance
+438|6671

Years from now, you'll regret it. Too bad you want to do it for the lulz.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, ignoring the whole regret thing, but if you're going to do something for shits and giggles, make it obvious. Don't get a scorpion because you're a scorpio, especially not when you come back and say it has no meaning. Do something fucking crazy.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6546

Poseidon wrote:

Everyone regrets their tattoos when they begin to sag at 50, so it doesn't matter much anyways.
I'm going to get a guy teabagging another guy on my back, so when it sags it will just be animated.

Last edited by iNeedUrFace4Soup (2008-10-26 00:59:06)

https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5936

Andoura wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

Don't do it; you will regret it. My friend is a Leo and got a tattoo of a lion on his leg. It looks really gay, and he already regrets it.
Well a lion on a leg... It is gay and of course he would regret it looll
Don't get a tatoo. It's putting ink under your skin. I doubt that's very good...

Either way you'll look cool now but when you're old like 50ish you're skin will start getting wrinkly and ugly, so the tatoo will make it look kinda 'Pathetic old "tough guy" '
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6460|UK
Do it fuck what everyone is saying, you can get it removed anyway.
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Andoura wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

Don't do it; you will regret it. My friend is a Leo and got a tattoo of a lion on his leg. It looks really gay, and he already regrets it.
Well a lion on a leg... It is gay and of course he would regret it looll
Don't get a tatoo. It's putting ink under your skin. I doubt that's very good...

Either way you'll look cool now but when you're old like 50ish you're skin will start getting wrinkly and ugly, so the tatoo will make it look kinda 'Pathetic old "tough guy" '
Who wants to live to there 50...?

Just do it, you don't need to be original. Thinking of something 6 billion other people don't have is too hard, get something cool.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard