Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6519|San Diego, CA, USA
Funny how in 1991 when Bill Clinton said, "I didn't inhale" and here we have a presidential candidate admitting to using Cocaine...boy times have changed.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6365|The Gem Saloon
ya...he is a shitbag.
what else is new?
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5688|Vancouver, BC, Canada
I'd vote for him even more now since he's admitted it.

Like a fuckload of people in the US and world do Cocaine, prolly including Obama, but that was prolly YEARS ago before he even considered running for president, and either way the world's gunna find out, it'll either be him saying it or the press somehow finding out.
Huzzah for Obama gathering up the testicles and doing it himself. Note that no one actually cares that he did.

One 15 year old Canadian's Opinion.
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6190|Phoenix, AZ
If I could vote it wouldnt sway me...

Its not like he had problems with cocaine

Its not like he has problems with cocaine

As long as he hasnt had a BIG past with drug abuse or currently has a problem who gives a fuck besides opposition who is looking for ANYTHING to try to fuck up his image
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6620|Washington DC

Where has he admitted it ... can't find it ... or, is the Larry Sinclair story true? 

edit:  never mind ... 2007 news.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6200|NSW, Australia

TheDonkey wrote:

I'd vote for him even more now since he's admitted it.

Like a fuckload of people in the US and world do Cocaine, prolly including Obama, but that was prolly YEARS ago before he even considered running for president, and either way the world's gunna find out, it'll either be him saying it or the press somehow finding out.
Huzzah for Obama gathering up the testicles and doing it himself. Note that no one actually cares that he did.

One 15 year old Canadian's Opinion.
exactly the same thoughts here
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6365|The Gem Saloon
great...some douche admitted to doing cocaine, so now he is MORE qualified.

i have done some REAL stupid ass things in my time, but i have never put that shit up my nose.
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6314|tropical regions of london
old news.  its funny how the second I hear something mentioned from the mccain campaign, it gets mentioned here almost instantly, even when its old news.  like ayers.  bet we're gonna start hearing resko mentioned more now.

Last edited by God Save the Queen (2008-10-20 23:01:42)

Home
Section.80
+447|6818|Seattle, Washington, USA

I agree with Donkey. I'm sure at least half of the dumbasses in government have done that shit, Obama admitting it just makes him seem more honest to me.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6572|132 and Bush

I care very much. He may have just secured my vote now .
Xbone Stormsurgezz
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6314|tropical regions of london
laura bush killed a man
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6572|132 and Bush

God Save the Queen wrote:

old news.  its funny how the second I hear something mentioned from the mccain campaign,.
I'm going to see if I can get this rss embeded somewhere on the site.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
zeidmaan
+234|6386|Vienna

God Save the Queen wrote:

laura bush killed a man
yes I forgot.
Laura bush killed a man

Family Guy ftw!!!
TrueMusou
+36|6132|United States Of Hamerica
She don't lie, she don't like, she don't lie....cocaine.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6526
Given that the current president is an ex-alcoholic I don't think 'times have changed' all that much.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6599|IRELAND

CameronPoe wrote:

Given that the current president is an ex-alcoholic I don't think 'times have changed' all that much.
He liked a line of coke too..........
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6781|Nårvei

I care but still a formerly snorting Obama is better than McCain ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York

CameronPoe wrote:

Exactly.

Atleast he came out with it, admitted it, and says he's moved on from it and never used it again.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6124|what

lol, American politics mirroring Australian.

We had the same issues brought up, and it turns out quite a few of our pollies had done drugs at uni.

Surprise, surprise, but who really gives a shit?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
GorillaTicTacs
+231|6344|Kyiv, Ukraine

Harmor wrote:

Funny how in 1991 when Bill Clinton said, "I didn't inhale" and here we have a presidential candidate admitting to using Cocaine...boy times have changed.
Times changed way back when W. was elected.  Suddenly being a coke-snorting party boy was no big woop.  I thought it was really ironic then they were slamming Clinton for a mary-jane experiment but Bush got a completely free pass on that.

Its like abortion, infidelity, corruption, or being a homo...its ok if Republicans do it (IORDI), and if the media reports on it then they're showing their "liberal bias".  If a progressive does it though, Limpy Rush and Loofah O'Reilly have a conniption.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6261|Éire

Harmor wrote:

That would make me more likely to vote for him to be quite honest. I like my politicians to be real-life people, not superficial, pretentious automatons.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6633|USA

Harmor wrote:

Yeah. I hate honesty.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6678|67.222.138.85
How many people went apeshit over W's drug use?
El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5691|Gulf Coast

Who fucking cares? You'd rather he honor the age old American tradition of lying about it?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

In answer to the OP; no. Mostly for the reasons the more sensible members of the forum have listed above.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard