Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6828|FUCK UBISOFT

You own 33 Steam Games worth ~ $264.78

Last edited by Miggle (2008-10-18 08:48:59)

https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6549|cuntshitlake

You own 13 Steam Games worth ~ $54.95

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Dookie0119
Member
+43|5864

DeathUnlimited wrote:

You own 13 Steam Games worth ~ $54.95

Hmmm I could probably afford to buy your account.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6835|Mark it zero.
You own 24 Steam Games worth ~ $214.83

but there are a couple mods that i downloaded for free before steam started charging.
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5803|Vancouver, BC, Canada
You own 12 Steam Games worth ~ $64.95

It's actually half that cuz I bought most of my games at 50% off sales.

And How the hell does one get rid of the rest of the games that I haven't bought but still show up in Steam My Games...?
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6738|Spokane, Washington

You own 32 Steam Games worth ~ $373.78
Stimey
­
+786|6206|Ontario | Canada
You own 27 Steam Games worth ~ $229.81
­
­
­
­
­
­
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6852|Cambridge (UK)
I can't remember my Steam Account number, but I own the original HL2 and that's all.

Using 'scorpion0x17' get me "You own -1 Steam Games worth ~ $0" - I have a negative copy of HL2? or does that mean 'scorpion0x17' isn't my steam id?

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2008-10-18 14:29:44)

Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6828|FUCK UBISOFT

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

I can't remember my Steam Account number, but I own the original HL2 and that's all.

Using 'scorpion0x17' get me "You own -1 Steam Games worth ~ $0" - I have a negative copy of HL2? or does that mean 'scorpion0x17' isn't my steam id?
go to the community tab of steam

click view my profile

look at the end of the URL in the address bar at the top

put that into the site
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6818|St. Andrews / Oslo

liquidat0r wrote:

So it's worth more than I've paid so far? I see.

You own 17 Steam Games worth ~ $129.91
yes, you probably got the orange box? This site adds up the value of the individual games, not packs.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Brasso
member
+1,549|6716

Jenspm wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

So it's worth more than I've paid so far? I see.

You own 17 Steam Games worth ~ $129.91
yes, you probably got the orange box? This site adds up the value of the individual games, not packs.
yeah, i got a source pack for my birthday in 2006 or so and they all added up to retail price.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6706|Mhz

You own 17 Steam Games worth ~ $149.9
Havok
Nymphomaniac Treatment Specialist
+302|6761|Florida, United States

Miggle wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

I can't remember my Steam Account number, but I own the original HL2 and that's all.

Using 'scorpion0x17' get me "You own -1 Steam Games worth ~ $0" - I have a negative copy of HL2? or does that mean 'scorpion0x17' isn't my steam id?
go to the community tab of steam

click view my profile

look at the end of the URL in the address bar at the top

put that into the site
When I try to put my username into the site (vokmaster), it doesn't come up with my purchases.  In the profile part of steam, all I see is a string of numbers at the end instead of words.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6549|cuntshitlake

Havok wrote:

Miggle wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

I can't remember my Steam Account number, but I own the original HL2 and that's all.

Using 'scorpion0x17' get me "You own -1 Steam Games worth ~ $0" - I have a negative copy of HL2? or does that mean 'scorpion0x17' isn't my steam id?
go to the community tab of steam

click view my profile

look at the end of the URL in the address bar at the top

put that into the site
When I try to put my username into the site (vokmaster), it doesn't come up with my purchases.  In the profile part of steam, all I see is a string of numbers at the end instead of words.
use that string of numbers
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5803|Vancouver, BC, Canada

Havok wrote:

Miggle wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

I can't remember my Steam Account number, but I own the original HL2 and that's all.

Using 'scorpion0x17' get me "You own -1 Steam Games worth ~ $0" - I have a negative copy of HL2? or does that mean 'scorpion0x17' isn't my steam id?
go to the community tab of steam

click view my profile

look at the end of the URL in the address bar at the top

put that into the site
When I try to put my username into the site (vokmaster), it doesn't come up with my purchases.  In the profile part of steam, all I see is a string of numbers at the end instead of words.
You have to log into Steam community, hit "Custom URL" and type in a name, then it'll work.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6653|NYC / Hamburg

You own 17 Steam Games worth ~ $119.9
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Defiance
Member
+438|6757

Less then it was worth a year ago. Sucks huh.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6624|Internetfitlerland

You own -1 Steam Games worth ~ $0


winnar
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|6072|Aus, Qld
You own 2 Steam Games worth ~ $4.99

https://i.imgur.com/LGvbJjT.jpg
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6239|what

bakinacake wrote:

You own 2 Steam Games worth ~ $4.99

Donate them to Taz, he needs the money.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|6072|Aus, Qld

TheAussieReaper wrote:

bakinacake wrote:

You own 2 Steam Games worth ~ $4.99

Donate them to Taz, he needs the money.
ha, i don't even know what they are...
https://i.imgur.com/LGvbJjT.jpg
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5874|Catherine Black
You own -1 Steam Games worth ~ $0

Yeah, I don't have any of them downloaded onto my PC. Or I'm doing it wrong.

EDIT: NEW GAME: Enter random words into the box, hit submit, who can get the highest score?

Last edited by Sir Schmoopy (2008-10-19 06:44:50)

https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Spidery_Yoda
Member
+399|6356

Sir Schmoopy wrote:

You own -1 Steam Games worth ~ $0

Yeah, I don't have any of them downloaded onto my PC. Or I'm doing it wrong.
You're doing it wrong. It has nothing to do with how many games you have installed.

Go onto your steam community page, and look at the end of the url. If its your username you put that in, if its a long number (eg 984530948 or something), then put that in.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2008-10-19 06:52:59)

Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6521
Hint: If your steam profile is private the website can't see what games you own.
Kez
Member
+778|5789|London, UK
You own -1 Steam Games worth ~ $0

I'm probably doing it wrong but w/e

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard