• Index » 
  • BF3S.com » 
  • News » 
  • Email System is Not Working (affects new users and password recovery)
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6645|Washington DC

[Chuy Edit]: This is now fixed. The email system had crashed after getting backed up with 400,000 (6.5GB worth) of emails stuck in queue.

Hi,

If you are trying to create a new account or recover your password, I've noticed that Gibson's email system is not currently working ... and, I do not know when it will be working.  (Gibson is the server that hosts BF2s.com and trackr.net)

This means that you cannot create a new account on BF2s or Trackr until this gets resolved. 

In the meantime, if you need to have your account activated or need password recovery, then send an email with your member name to BF2Sactivation [squiggly "at" symbol] gmail.com, and I'll provide you with a temporary password for registration.  Existing members will need to email me from their email address registered at BF2S in order to validate your identity.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6449|The Twilight Zone
Thanks for letting us know.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Sgt._Eraser74
Upper Decker Expert
+54|6559

OrangeHound wrote:

Hi,

If you are trying to create a new account or recover your password, I've noticed that Gibson's email system is not currently working ... and, I do not know when it will be working.  (Gibson is the server that hosts BF2s.com and trackr.net)

This means that you cannot create a new account on BF2s or Trackr until this gets resolved. 

In the meantime, if you need to have your account activated or need password recovery, then send an email with your member name to BF2Sactivation [squiggly "at" symbol] gmail.com, and I'll provide you with a temporary password for registration.  Existing members will need to email me from their email address registered at BF2S in order to validate your identity.

What is Gibson? (besides a guitar brand)
.Sup
be nice

Sgt._Eraser74 wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

Hi,

Its the server where these forums and trackr is running on. Also all personal data is stored there (correct me if I'm wrong).
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6761|Cambridge (UK)

Sgt._Eraser74 wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

Hi,

See highlight...
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6702|67.222.138.85
Don't get perm banned!
.Sup
be nice

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Don't get perm banned!
o shi...
  • Index » 
  • BF3S.com » 
  • News » 
  • Email System is Not Working (affects new users and password recovery)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard