Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6664|Peoria
Personally, i really want them to give you a point if you shoot down the enemy UAV. It would give pilots something to do besides whore kills all day.
FromTheAshes
+53|6722

Elamdri wrote:

Personally, i really want them to give you a point if you shoot down the enemy UAV. It would give pilots something to do besides whore kills all day.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6664|Peoria
I'm confused now.
NoS
karma padder
+13|6644|UK
it's a long shot, but i'd like to see them fix bugs in the next patch.
smk_valvanite
+12|6693|New Zealand, CHCH
blood, i want to see a blood patch
bEAv3D
+24|6711|Fayettenam, NC USA

NoS wrote:

it's a long shot, but i'd like to see them fix bugs in the next patch.
good luck with that......
LG-MindBullets
+10|6738|Kirkland, WA
This should probably go in the Improvements Section. I think there are probably already several posts on this topic, but I would like to see a return of jumping and firing for at least the knife and pistol, and maybe the shotguns. I'm ok with the other weapons not being able to fire when jumping, although it never bothered me in the first place. Other changes I'd like to see include Less accurate PKM's and the ability for Claymores, and AT mines to detonate on friendlies again. As it is right now, players just litter the streets and alley ways with them hoping for skill-less kills.

I also have a suggestion for a fairly major change that has to deal with artillery. I think commanders should still get points for killing with arty but players that are killed by it shouldn't get a death counted against them since it's a skill-less kill. The exception might be a TK by an allied commander since players should be looking  at their minimap for the artillery icon. But sometimes you just can't escape it even when you see it come up on the minimap.

To sum it up. Arty gives commander kills but doesn't give victims a death in their stats. I kow this isn't realistic, but it's better for game play balance. I don't even care if it causes the team to still lose a ticket, just don't give the player a bad mark on their stats for something that they couldn't predict or prevent.

Last edited by LG-MindBullets (2006-03-09 16:08:35)

chuckle_hound
+32|6684|Edinburgh, Scotland

LG-MindBullets wrote:

**snip**
That's a bit of a dumb idea.  Dropping artillery does take some skill when you're trying to predict enemy movements.  And when it's dropped on a cluster of players - well, it's a weapon for a reason and as a result should act like any other with kills and deaths.

Seems like most people use suggestions for "improvements" as an excuse to moan about being killed all the time.
KingLou
Banned
+79|6641|Las Vegas
I am really sick and tired of getting teamkills, team damage, and team vehicle damage from missiles that go astray, and ground targets that are marked incorrectly as enemy when they are friendly.  I've ended games with well over 30 kills, maybe 1 or 2 deaths, but with an overall score of like......2.  Granted that doesn't happen often.......but I still get TKs, TDs, and TVDs all the time from missiles just going wherever the hell they please.

And, as is the way of EA/DICE, instead of fixing something that's broken........they just break something else and call it a "patch."  What were they thinking when they screwed the blackhawks and their guns?  Everyone complained that the MEC and PLA transport choppers were flying coffins with useless guns.  So....do they make THOSE choppers better?  No, they just kill the blackhawks..........RETARDED!  Give us the BH back......and give the MEC and PLA guys some decent guns on their choppers.

Put the attack helo hit points back to where they were.  The AA is effective now.......there is no need for the attack helos to be so weak and pathetic.  I still do ok in them.......but sometimes its just retarded how fast they will go down.

WTF is with the PKM?  I've started playing with it.....and it's fun.........but man, I feel like a cheap b@stard!  I'm like "this is too easy......it's not even fair..........what were they thinking?"

Bunny hopping may be somewhat phased out........but the instant God-like prone benefit on the PKM is ridiculous.

I'd really like to stop dying without ever hearing a shot fired.  Even when I'm killed with a headshot from a sniper rifle......I still HEAR the sniper rifle, so I know something happened.  But when I spawn in, and just keel over dead.......and it says someone killed me.......and I never heard a shot fired.......it bothers the hell out of me.  It seems to happen a lot with the Havok.  I won't see or hear any shots being fired out of it, but I'll just die anyway.  This also happens while I'm piloting it........my gunner will be firing, and getting kills........but I don't hear the gun, or see the shots.

I wish I could go back to playing AT.  It was my favorite kit (even though it's not a great kit for SPM, KPM, or accuracy scores, I don't care.......it's fun).   But now with the missiles that just fly through things, I've been somewhat forced to play kits I don't like.

Same glitchy garbag with TV missiles still exists.  The "missilfe firing" sound with NO MISSILE.....as you are left a sitting duck while the enemy fires THEIR missile.  Or the "direct hit on the target" even with sound of impact and explosion........and the target flies or drives away without a scratch.  WTF!?

TK PUNISH!!!  GET RID OF IT!!!  I would RATHER be TKed all round, and watch idiots and their scores plummet.....than watch my own score plummet from accidental TKs, and the b*tches that punish for them!!!

I've never seen anything more abused than the TK punish system.

KiL
(BRU)Timothy
+5|6705|Pennsylvania - Hershey!

KingLou wrote:

I am really sick and tired of getting teamkills, team damage, and team vehicle damage from missiles that go astray, and ground targets that are marked incorrectly as enemy when they are friendly.  I've ended games with well over 30 kills, maybe 1 or 2 deaths, but with an overall score of like......2.  Granted that doesn't happen often.......but I still get TKs, TDs, and TVDs all the time from missiles just going wherever the hell they please.

And, as is the way of EA/DICE, instead of fixing something that's broken........they just break something else and call it a "patch."  What were they thinking when they screwed the blackhawks and their guns?  Everyone complained that the MEC and PLA transport choppers were flying coffins with useless guns.  So....do they make THOSE choppers better?  No, they just kill the blackhawks..........RETARDED!  Give us the BH back......and give the MEC and PLA guys some decent guns on their choppers.

Put the attack helo hit points back to where they were.  The AA is effective now.......there is no need for the attack helos to be so weak and pathetic.  I still do ok in them.......but sometimes its just retarded how fast they will go down.

WTF is with the PKM?  I've started playing with it.....and it's fun.........but man, I feel like a cheap b@stard!  I'm like "this is too easy......it's not even fair..........what were they thinking?"

Bunny hopping may be somewhat phased out........but the instant God-like prone benefit on the PKM is ridiculous.

I'd really like to stop dying without ever hearing a shot fired.  Even when I'm killed with a headshot from a sniper rifle......I still HEAR the sniper rifle, so I know something happened.  But when I spawn in, and just keel over dead.......and it says someone killed me.......and I never heard a shot fired.......it bothers the hell out of me.  It seems to happen a lot with the Havok.  I won't see or hear any shots being fired out of it, but I'll just die anyway.  This also happens while I'm piloting it........my gunner will be firing, and getting kills........but I don't hear the gun, or see the shots.

I wish I could go back to playing AT.  It was my favorite kit (even though it's not a great kit for SPM, KPM, or accuracy scores, I don't care.......it's fun).   But now with the missiles that just fly through things, I've been somewhat forced to play kits I don't like.

Same glitchy garbag with TV missiles still exists.  The "missilfe firing" sound with NO MISSILE.....as you are left a sitting duck while the enemy fires THEIR missile.  Or the "direct hit on the target" even with sound of impact and explosion........and the target flies or drives away without a scratch.  WTF!?

TK PUNISH!!!  GET RID OF IT!!!  I would RATHER be TKed all round, and watch idiots and their scores plummet.....than watch my own score plummet from accidental TKs, and the b*tches that punish for them!!!

I've never seen anything more abused than the TK punish system.

KiL
Dude I totally agree!! ... Now I don't have to write that long of a post.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6666|South Korea.

Elamdri wrote:

That and...

1: A few more jets would be nice...
https://www.flygplan.info/images/a5_3.jpg

2: A chinese Special Forces army...

3: Make nightvision a little clearer, To me it looks like a big green piece of shit!

4: Faster reload on the tow, because you fire one rocket at a tank and all he does is go "oh its you" and your dead straight after....

5: One shot kill with m95, lets face it, who would survive that?

6: More unlocks from sf and Eu for main battlefield, to give us something to aim for.

7: A "add to friends list" option

8: A "leave voicemail" option

9: make the shock paddles actualty hit an enemy, its kind of lame that you can revive a teammate while standing, but cant hit an enemy laying prone, quite contradictory if you ask me.

10: Give a new pump action unlock, so mec has one.

11: More Special Forces maps

12: Let us sprint while wearing gas masks, I mean wtf EA...

13: Make the L96A1 more powerfull

14: change the usmc chopper to fit 12 people, like real life. It would help not getting raped by artilery when left behind on carriers.

15: Automaticly punish players driving off by themselves

16: An anti aircraft class

17: A pilot class

18: Make snipers camo more...camo...ey....

19: Ability to play in third person

20: More space on the tank, like in Halo 2.

Im sure I have more, but meh...lol

Last edited by Citizen One (2006-03-09 17:39:35)

noobmurderer
Banned
+1|6642
id like a way 2 make ur missiles target friendly planes its a pain having to find flares 2 shoot first so they have a chance of hitting ur own team
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6664|Peoria

Citizen One wrote:

That and...

lol

Citizen One wrote:

yeah, good point

Citizen One wrote:

3: Make nightvision a little clearer, To me it looks like a big green piece of shit!
yknow honestly, your better off without it IMHO. I hate using it, when you can use it, its has very limited scope, and often you can see the player slighty with. I pretty much avoid Night Maps entirely. I was really hoping for a more SOCOM type of night map, and DICE didn't deliver.

Citizen One wrote:

4: Faster reload on the tow
I disagree, the tow is a 1 shot kill if you know how to use it right. With me, if i need 2 shots to kill you, I messed up. Giving it more shots would unbalance it.

Citizen One wrote:

I know why they didn't do it for balance, but your right. Perhaps if they brought back the original bullet drop for the m95 and made it a 1 shot kill weapon. Although, I have heard stories from the beta about the M95.

Citizen One wrote:

6: More unlocks from sf and Eu for main battlefield, to give us something to aim for.
Er, I dunno. The only reason there wasn't a special forces unlock for anti tank and sniper was because they had the same weapons. Euro Forces introduced the L96A1 and the P90. There are no more special forces guns to add, and if they Added the rest of the Euro Forces Guns, Sniper and Anti-tank would once again become the "bitch" classes with only 2 unlocks instead of 3.

Citizen One wrote:

holla

Citizen One wrote:

I don't quite get this, but ok.

Citizen One wrote:

9: make the shock paddles actualty hit an enemy, its kind of lame that you can revive a teammate while standing, but cant hit a enemy laying prone, quite contradictory if you ask me.
supposed to be shocking your guys back to LIFE soldier. Pack it up.

Citizen One wrote:

again, one class having extra unlocks is bad.

Citizen One wrote:

Not a big SF fan, apparently you are. Thats kewl, and fair, since we got Wake Island.

Citizen One wrote:

LOL. You can't? I didn't know that.

Citizen One wrote:

...No, not with its accuracy. I would support making the M95 a one shot kill over making the AWP more powerful. After all, it is a smaller calliber weapon. Its fine as it is. Its more accurate than the M95, yet its also a little faster than the M24. Good balance.

Citizen One wrote:

14: change the usmc chopper to fit 10 people, like real life. It would help not getting raped by artilery when left behind on carriers.
eh.... (2 medics, 1 support, 1 spec ops, and 6 neers?) No, sorry.

Citizen One wrote:

Never work. You gonna wait at the gas station in the tank for a gunner to get it? Then when your gunner hops out, you gonna sit there and wait for spec ops to run towards you.

Citizen One wrote:

it would be too much like anti tank, which is kinda an aa class if you are good at it.

Citizen One wrote:

No, its better to leave that as is, let every class be equal in the vehicles.

Citizen One wrote:

lol, all Predator like? I personally think the camo is good enough, but thats my opinion.

Citizen One wrote:

I think that would require too much coding. Besides, you still spend the majority of the game in First person aiming down the sights.

Citizen One wrote:

I don't get this one.

Also, another thing I'd like to see implemented is the ability to jump up on a tank with no gunner, aim, and throw a nade into the tank and kill the pilot. Would give all classes a CHANCE versus a tank if they didn't have a TOW, instead of just spec ops, anti tank, and Neers.
Navyseal99
Unintentional Good-Guy
+0|6675
civilians, and when you kill them (even as commander) you get -10 pts or less popularity and they can form a 3rd computer "expert level" army and attack the army that had less popularity
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6737|California

physics corrections
REAL splash damage
new commorose options
weapon jams
after you fire 10 or so tank shells, the friction of shooting makes the tank cannon less accurate
weather
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6664|Peoria
Weapon Jams would be interesting. So would weather, although weather affects would kill some systems.

Also, I would like tank shells to penetrate tin fences. For the love of all that is holy, a tin fence cannot stop a tank shell, and if you think it should, you should re-aquaint yourself with the differences between cover and concealment.
FromTheAshes
+53|6722

Citizen One wrote:

Elamdri wrote:

That and...

http://www.flygplan.info/images/a5_3.jpg

4: Faster reload on the tow, because you fire one rocket at a tank and all he does is go "oh its you" and your dead straight after....

9: make the shock paddles actualty hit an enemy, its kind of lame that you can revive a teammate while standing, but cant hit an enemy laying prone, quite contradictory if you ask me.

14: change the usmc chopper to fit 12 people, like real life. It would help not getting raped by artilery when left behind on carriers.

Im sure I have more, but meh...lol
#15, WTF are you thinking? I'll have fun doing it to you if EA ever takes your suggestions seriously.

*waits for you to hop into a veichle* HEY I NEED A RIDE!! *waits some more while your telling me to get the fuck in* *waits for 15 minutes*

You: IVE HAD IT *drives off*

Me:*punish*

You have been punished for driving off.
sniper7.xw
+1|6791
in addition to alot of the things posted here, i would like the AA toned down a smidge (a happy median between 1.12 and 1.2 would be nice) and one thing that has always bothered me, i would like to go the fuck under water
MooseRyder
+37|6672|Montréal, Canada
Whats all your problem with the AAs?????? jeez im not that  good at flying and i can fly a hole round without dying, just kill the AAs first then make another run to kill the rest and if u cant kill a AA with ur jet guns jeez dont fly.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6666|South Korea.

Elamdri wrote:

supposed to be shocking your guys back to LIFE soldier. Pack it up.
Sorry what?

Elamdri wrote:

again, one class having extra unlocks is bad.
Not even the beneli?

Elamdri wrote:

Not a big SF fan, apparently you are. Thats kewl, and fair, since we got Wake Island.
I want more day maps, no one plays Speical Forces because there are crappy night maps in map cycles.

Elamdri wrote:

LOL. You can't? I didn't know that.
Well...you can, but it goes realy quickly. God knows why...

Elamdri wrote:

...No, not with its accuracy. I would support making the M95 a one shot kill over making the AWP more powerful. After all, it is a smaller calliber weapon. Its fine as it is. Its more accurate than the M95, yet its also a little faster than the M24. Good balance.
But it is one of the most powerfull sniper rifles in the world, and in Counter Strike it kills in one shot!

Elamdri wrote:

eh.... (2 medics, 1 support, 1 spec ops, and 8* neers?) No, sorry.
What why?

Elamdri wrote:

Citizen One wrote:

Never work. You gonna wait at the gas station in the tank for a gunner to get it? Then when your gunner hops out, you gonna sit there and wait for spec ops to run towards you.
Yeah I know, I just get so anoyed with people flying off in transport vechiles alone....

Elamdri wrote:

it would be too much like anti tank, which is kinda an aa class if you are good at it.
But it could be good to add a new weapon couldnt it? And besides it would feel more realistic!

Elamdri wrote:

No, its better to leave that as is, let every class be equal in the vehicles.
But it could be good to add a new weapon couldnt it? And besides it would feel more realistic!

Elamdri wrote:

I don't get this one.
So people could sit on the side if there desperate to get away!

Elamdri wrote:

Also, another thing I'd like to see implemented is the ability to jump up on a tank with no gunner, aim, and throw a nade into the tank and kill the pilot. Would give all classes a CHANCE versus a tank if they didn't have a TOW, instead of just spec ops, anti tank, and Neers.
Well said!!!!
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6788|AUS, Canberra
id like to see them have a higher nicotine level.
Smiley
+1|6674|Newcastle, NSW, Australia
too late to think about many

- reload tank shells while out of a tank (hate it when repairing and popping back in to take out a jihad only to find the shell reloading again)
- engineers only allowed in armor (e.g spawning at gas station on karkand and seeing all the engis stranded without armor to see tanks driving off with medics and snipers at the wheel - wtf)
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6769
Dumb autobalance sysem fixed:
1. Balance only in a 1st 2 minutes of a round.
2. No more stupid autobalancing in the middle or at the end of a round if someone tked you.<--------- !
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6664|Peoria
@Citizen, what i was saying about that blackhawk was, think. If you have a 10 person capactiy. You can put 2 medics, a spec ops, and a support, that 4, and then the other 6 be engineers.

you basically now have an invicible flying point whore tank.

how in the hell are you going to kill something that has SIX engineers fixing it. in the mean time, it can shoot the hell out of you, and c4 bomb you. and it will never run out of ammo. and it will be damn hard to kill the crew with 2 medics.
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6859|Missoula, MT
More Cowbell. 

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard