bizyboy00
+2|5681
Hey again all!  I know that 1 heal point is earned when you heal one full bar of health.  Does the same go for repair points?  Also, does it have to be enemy damage that's repaired, or is it any damage in general?  Thanks all!
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5719|Vancouver, BC, Canada
It's 1 point per 100% repair done.
And it can be any damage.
182|dunc
+4|6282|manchester UK
Be aware that if its a vehicle you are repairing ,there must be a friendly soldier in the vehicle while you repair it if you want the points.
You can get around this in the Vodnik,Humvee and transport helicopter by being in the rear positions yourself and repairing at the same time.
TheDonkey

182|dunc wrote:

Be aware that if its a vehicle you are repairing ,there must be a friendly soldier in the vehicle while you repair it if you want the points.
You can get around this in the Vodnik,Humvee and transport helicopter by being in the rear positions yourself and repairing at the same time.
Yeah, I thought it was something like that, but wasn't sure of the exact rules so didn't say it.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6651|Washington DC

bizyboy00 wrote:

Hey again all!  I know that 1 heal point is earned when you heal one full bar of health.  Does the same go for repair points?  Also, does it have to be enemy damage that's repaired, or is it any damage in general?  Thanks all!
It is possible to get up to two repair points ... see the link in my sig for more details (yes, I have the expert badge, but I got name-hacked)
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5752|شمال

182|dunc wrote:

Can you repair enemy vehicle ,but not get the points?
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
TheDonkey

Beduin wrote:

182|dunc wrote:

Can you repair enemy vehicle ,but not get the points?
I don't think the wrench shows enemy vehicles as a valid repair item. As if you were trying to repair air.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5906|CA
Refer to OrangeHound's guide, sums up repairing quite nicely.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard