usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6751

Now, i know bill is a nutter.  i think we can all agree on that.  however, i think he did what myself and many other people i know wanted to do.  yell at these congressmen.  all these other news agencies give them cupcake questions and let them off the hook.  it may not have been right what he did, but i sure loved it.  and honestly, frank deserved it.  as do all of congress.

Last edited by usmarine (2008-10-02 18:20:53)

God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6332|tropical regions of london
barney frank is openly gay
Christbane
+51|6224
yeah Bill is a freaking nut job but he does rip alot of people apart that deserve it.  always fun to watch him even if I dont agree.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6518|Global Command
Bills middle of the road.

Not a conservative. Not a liberal. Hence the no spin zone.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6751

ATG wrote:

do you agree with me that barney deserved an ass chewing?
God Save the Queen
Banned
Barney Frank deployed an A-team to liquidate a nursery full of orphaned branch davidians. while they slept. on top of bibles.

Last edited by God Save the Queen (2008-10-02 18:38:24)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6518|Global Command

usmarine wrote:

ATG wrote:

do you agree with me that barney deserved an ass chewing?
He's a scum bucket.

Close your eyes, it sounds like O is arguing with  Elmer Fudd.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6818|Grapevine, TX
4:10ish- You can see Barney looking at something on his right... there's nothing really there. It's a tell. It's telling me he's fabricating a story. I tell my kid telling stories is lying.

Don't lie kids. People can tell when you do. Be honest in all that you do, especially when you screw up.

Why do we elect people to represent us like this?

Mabey Elmer Fudd was right, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Here I come Democrats, where's the party?
SealXo
+309|6525

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

4:10ish- You can see Barney looking at something on his right... there's nothing really there. It's a tell. It's telling me he's fabricating a story. I tell my kid telling stories is lying.

Don't lie kids. People can tell when you do. Be honest in all that you do, especially when you screw up.

Why do we elect people to represent us like this?

Mabey Elmer Fudd was right, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Here I come Democrats, where's the party?
Right is bullshit and left is truth. true
God Save the Queen
Banned
I always thought left was bullshit.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6590|132 and Bush

I’m surprised that Frank appeared on Fox at all, and certainly surprised that he appeared on the Factor. I’d expect Frank to be in hiding, doing regional TV in Massachusetts at most. Even with that said, I’m disappointed (but hardly surprised) that O’Reilly turned this into a shouting match.  It might feel good to yell at Barney Frank — and it did, according to the crowd reaction — but that interview called for a prosecuting attorney, one prepared to dispassionately slice Frank to pieces with facts, quotes, and figures.  A shouting match lets Frank off the hook, and it buries whatever good points O’Reilly makes in this exchange.

Let’s get Hugh Hewitt to interview Frank, and see the difference.  That would force Frank to actually defend his record, and in doing so, expose the collapse as a Democratic failure in social engineering that will cost all of us a fortune in the coming years.
I'd agree with that.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6610|London, England
I didn't watch the video, but some might like it when Interviewers get overly hostile. I don't. Over here, Jeremy Paxman often does that. He doesn't even let the other guy speak sometimes. All it does it let the other guy off the hook (just like Kez's post says above)

These people need to retake Interviewing 101
chittydog
less busy
+586|6824|Kubra, Damn it!

If O'Reilly yelling at someone was was newsworthy, we'd have a story about every person he's ever met (aside from Rupert Murdoch and His Holiness Ronald Reagan).
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6279|Éire
Bill O'Reilly has no fucking class.
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6587|S.C.
"Not that I'm making any comparison here" lol
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6731|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann
people eyeballs tend to scan upwards when they are telling lies they look downwards when recalling something from memory..
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6590|132 and Bush

Braddock wrote:

Nope. And that overshadows any valid point he might have.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6751

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

I didn't watch the video, but some might like it when Interviewers get overly hostile. I don't. Over here, Jeremy Paxman often does that. He doesn't even let the other guy speak sometimes. All it does it let the other guy off the hook (just like Kez's post says above)

These people need to retake Interviewing 101
ugh..... he doesnt yell at everyone.  this guy presided over the ruined economy.  he deserved it.  somebody has to yell at them ffs.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6751

Kmarion wrote:

Braddock wrote:

oh jesus.  does larry king have class?  maybe you prefer him for asking cupcake questions to irans leader?  i prefer tougher questions.  maybe you guys like all the ass kissing BS.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6679|Tampa Bay Florida

usmarine wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Braddock wrote:

oh jesus.  does larry king have class?  maybe you prefer him for asking cupcake questions to irans leader?  i prefer tougher questions.  maybe you guys like all the ass kissing BS.
Larry Kings a zombie. 

Bill'O wouldnt be bad if he actually respected the people he "interviews".
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6751

Spearhead wrote:

Bill'O wouldnt be bad if he actually respected the people he "interviews".
once again this is turning into what i did not want it to turn into.  you all should BE HAPPY somone finally yelled at these assholes.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6590|132 and Bush

usmarine wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Braddock wrote:

There is a difference. Larry King is a softball. I'm not saying Frank didn't deserve it.. but yelling like that isn't how you pin someone down.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6751

Kmarion wrote:

There is a difference. Larry King is a softball. I'm not saying Frank didn't deserve it.. but yelling like that isn't how you pin someone down.
well, i think he had a clear agenda.  yell and make people smile.  made everyone i know happy.
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6285|Bloomington Indiana
i almost felt bad for the dude getting yelled at....
but hey, he deserved it
OxenBreeder
+46|5755|KTRI

SealXo wrote:

Right is bullshit and left is truth. true
It's not about right and left, its about right and wrong. I wish more people had the courage to stand up to our so called leaders.

Schwarzelungen wrote:

i almost felt bad for the dude getting yelled at....
but hey, he deserved it
If these idiots keep screwing up, their gonna get 300 million yelling at them.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard