Minion
C:/DOS - C:/DOS/RUN - RUN/DOS/RUN
+54|6591|Newfoundland, Canada

MrAnderson wrote:

-=]V[-i-n-i-o-n=- wrote:

Hope they don't screw it up, BF2 feels unplayable some nights.
Don't get me wrong, I'll welcome this patch, but tbh moronic teammates piss me off alot more than any of the bugs these days
Yeah but there's nothing worse than shooting a guy 3 times in the head and seeing him activate his invisible dust cloud shield preventing any of the bullets from hitting him.  Or when they get shot in the head and they put their hand up to somehow deflect the bullet.  Man the soldiers in this game are like super heroes.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f69858a2977e77bc2fdf9f5a2ba4a4d0177f38c0.png
Delusion
AK Hero
+26|5765|Greece / Rhodos
it would be nice if they added the ability to shoot while jumping back again...but its propably not gonna happen cause all the bunnyhopper hater noobs will start crying again :S
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6644|United States
EA better increase the power on the black hawk mini gun and more armor.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5924|Somewhere out in Space

Delusion wrote:

it would be nice if they added the ability to shoot while jumping back again...but its propably not gonna happen cause all the bunnyhopper hater noobs will start crying again :S
pfft, those fuckers are easy to aim for, but combine that with the piss poor hit detect and its just not fair if it returns.
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6428

Delusion wrote:

Only issues which are known to be causing problems will be reverted or changed similar to pod surfing in BF2142. As you may know pod suring in BF2142 has changed a number of times from surfing, to not moving at all to having limited movement.
source

Sorry to disappoint man. I know I'd like the super-fast gameplay of 1.12 back again but it ain't gonna happen.
jdno_7
+10|6215

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Delusion wrote:

pfft, those fuckers are easy to aim for, but combine that with the piss poor hit detect and its just not fair if it returns.
how is it "NOT FAIR" if everyone in game can do it?
0akleaves
+183|6606|Newcastle UK

jdno_7 wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Delusion wrote:

my thoughts exactly
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6461

jdno_7 wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Delusion wrote:

Because it makes the LMGs way overpowered. Remember RD Volx?

Also it allowed a single player to become just too good, and with the game focusing on strategy and team-work, having a single player be able to be that powerful didn't make sense.
l41e
+677|6641

Delusion wrote:

Right, because they should adapt to you, instead of you adapting to everyone else. Damn whiners. Why can't they just accept that you whining is good, and them whining is bad? I mean...is that...unreasonable or something? Jeesh. Some people.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6125|Scotland!

k30dxedle wrote:

Delusion wrote:

Right, because they should adapt to you, instead of you adapting to everyone else. Damn whiners. Why can't they just accept that you whining is good, and them whining is bad? I mean...is that...unreasonable or something? Jeesh. Some people.
I'm not sure what point you were tying to convey, but you missed it terribly, shut the fuck up.
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6428

k30dxedle wrote:

Hey, without whiners you would still be able to jump and shoot. Point destroyed, you're not clever.
l41e
+677|6641

Jamesey: Frankly, you not understanding my post is not my problem and neither is you bitching about it. 'Shut the fuck up'.

Swinub: I didn't jump and shoot in the first place. You're not clever either. Nor do you have ESP.
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6428
So are you going to acknowledge that because of whiners in the first place the system got changed so you just mocked people just like you who "didn't jump and shoot in the first place"?
Hakei
Banned
+295|5988

k30dxedle wrote:

Jamesey: Frankly, you not understanding my post is not my problem and neither is you bitching about it. 'Shut the fuck up'.

Swinub: I didn't jump and shoot in the first place. You're not clever either. Nor do you have ESP.
I didn't understand it either.
jdno_7
+10|6215

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

jdno_7 wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Also it allowed a single player to become just too good, and with the game focusing on strategy and team-work, having a single player be able to be that powerful didn't make sense.
because 1 player can become really good, how is that  "NOT FAIR" lmgs are overpowerd? then use one yourself! It might not make sense, but being "NOT FAIR" is a crock, so anyone who is better than me cause they are really good by themselves...hmm thats not fair....lol.....whatever. as long as its not a cheat, hack, glitch, if its in the game and anyone can do the same thing its fair!!  I really dont give a crap if they change anything or not I will adapt and continue to play the game.
|TG|VividSynergy
Banned
+22|5690|Bolingbrook, Illinois

k30dxedle wrote:

Delusion wrote:

it would be nice if they added the ability to shoot while jumping back again...but its probably not gonna happen cause all the bunnyhopper hater noobs will start crying again :S
If you do not understand his post, you are completely illiterate.  In simpler terms, lets use an example, such as the blackhawk.

Audience A: Wtf, G36 is too fucking 1337.  We suck too much to handle it, and I'm not going try to handle it.  Change it EA!

Audience B: No, G36 = 1337 Weapon, don't change it.

*EA Removes G36*

Audience A: Thank you so much EA, we love you!  (They're skills increase and they don't have to adapt to the changes)

Audience B: Fuck this game, it sucks balls now.  (They're skills decrease and they have to adapt to the changes)

The thing is, this goes back and forth with every single item in BF2.  Frankly, we all still play the game now.  Someone will always complain.  You can't make everyone happy.  The #1 priority should be removing hacks/cheats, and maybe then new content.  So, stop complaining, and actually try to get better with what you're presented with.  Then EA would have more time for new content insteead of having to worry about these little balancing issues.
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6294

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

jdno_7 wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Who "CARES" if it's overpowered.

A lot of things are overpowered.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6431|King Of The Islands

jdno_7 wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Delusion wrote:

Everyone could glitch into Hotel at some point, too.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6461

Bull3t wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

jdno_7 wrote:

But not like the LMGs were between 1.2 and 1.4. And the things that are OP should get fixed. And that doesn't even change the fact that BF2 needs to have a "skill cap", because new players and less skilled players should have the same right to enjoy the game as everyone else.
evant3k
+5|5891

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Bull3t wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

But not like the LMGs were between 1.2 and 1.4. And the things that are OP should get fixed. And that doesn't even change the fact that BF2 needs to have a "skill cap", because new players and less skilled players should have the same right to enjoy the game as everyone else.
There will always be more skilled and less skilled players and there will always be a weapon that will be too powerful.
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6362
they should add "godlike" armor to the blackhawk on wake, then even somebody of us can leave the carrier with the blackhawk ALIVE instead of hovering on 1337 meters above the ground near airfield ....shit yeah.

Last edited by GateKeeper{NL} (2008-09-26 00:57:38)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6558|England

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

they should add "godlike" armor to the blackhawk on remove wake, then even somebody of us can leave the carrier with the blackhawk ALIVE instead of hovering on 1337 meters above the ground near airfield ....shit yeah.
That would fix it better.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5691

k30dxedle wrote:

Delusion wrote:

Just happen to find this thread and I have to say; I don't understand either.

Can you clarify please?
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6374|the land of bourbon

12/f/taiwan wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

Delusion wrote:

Just happen to find this thread and I have to say; I don't understand either.

Can you clarify please?
sounds like he is accusing delusion of whining about not being able to jump and shoot... so EA should listen to his whining and bring it back instead of everyone else's whining about how jump-shooting is hated by the noobs and thus removed.

what EA should have done is ignored all the whining, leave the jump-shooting, blackhawk raeping, and c4 throwing alone and the game would not have turned into the farce it is now.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5924|Somewhere out in Space
The only problem i have with jump shooting is the piss poor hit detect.  I could keep a bead on his chest and unload into him the entire time he is hopping, but i would be lucky if more than 2 bullets actually registered.  All the while he is hopping around near invulnerable and killing everyone.

Cod2 jump system plox.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard