OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6619|Washington DC

First dance party I ever went to was with a black friend of mine.  The party was all black - like 150 brothers - and I was the only lighty.   All around me, there were stares at me and under-the-breath comments like "OK, who invited whitey?"

I just slinked into a corner.  Just so you know, there was no way I was going to pump my fist to the music.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6708|The Hague, Netherlands

OrangeHound wrote:

First dance party I ever went to was with a black friend of mine.  The party was all black - like 150 brothers - and I was the only lighty.   All around me, there were stares at me and under-the-breath comments like "OK, who invited whitey?"

I just slinked into a corner.  Just so you know, there was no way I was going to pump my fist to the music.
ohh come on OH, you should have been like:

"YO? ANY BROTHERS IN DA HOUSE?????????"
"LETS FEEL ThE BEAT!"

and then go like:

in the middle, breakdancing while you make them scream for the mommies.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6137
Get drunk.  You know how to dance, you just don't know it yet.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6619|Washington DC

I was young, and I had never grown up around racism ... but, this was in Raleigh, NC and I ended up with a crash course in racism.  I was quite disoriented for a few months.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6423|The Twilight Zone
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6679|Charlie One Alpha
It's easy if you know how but hard if you don't. I dunno. Watch MTV I guess?

Or practice in front of the mirror every day like I do. <.<

But in all seriousness, it really pays to be able to dance. Whoever says dancing is for fags just can't dance themselves.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6547|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

LaidBackNinja wrote:

It's easy if you know how but hard if you don't. I dunno. Watch MTV I guess?

Or practice in front of the mirror every day like I do. <.<

But in all seriousness, it really pays to be able to dance. Whoever says dancing is for fags just can't dance themselves.
I cant dance for shit and i dont say that dancing is for fags...would be a great thing to learn tbh...Might use DonFck guide
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6702|St. Andrews / Oslo

.Sup wrote:

pedo.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland
Rick has some slick moves..
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6746
Just get stepping left and right...until you get comfortable then maybe change it up by putting your hand in the air. Getting close with this girl and doing a bit of grinding is always a positive too.

Good luck man, we've all been there.
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|5951|Toronto
Dude, that's all bull. Dance is one of the most important things you can know...it'll get clothes off faster than anything else I know of...
I've been dancing for a few years, and for a club setting, here's my advice:

1. There will be lousy music at the start. Don't get too into it. Just hang about, try to talk to people, DO NOT GET DRUNK or the rest of the evening will suck. Cross the floor a couple of times, there will be a few people on it, jiggle around and spin once or twice if you can. No one will watch you, or remember you.

2. When the music gets better, about an hour to two hours in depending on closing time, start to bust moves. If you're in continental Europe, jumpstyle pulls the trick. Not in Britain though. So, here's the basic sequence:

-bob up and down to the music, bending your knees.
-every once in a while, move your arms around in small circles, clap once or twice, and wave in the air. Only when everyone else does it--let the experienced people start the waving and clapping, 'cos they've got friends who'll emulate them.
-jump up and down about twice a minute, more if it's a fast beat.
-BE SURE to bob your head, too.
-and smile. Your face is the first thing anyone will look at upon seeing you. If you don't look happy, your dance will look like shit.
-If you have no idea what to do, just improv. Anything can be dance if done to the music. Just look happy.

For slowdances--put your hands around the girl's waist, and move from side to side in time with the music. Try turning around in slow circles. After a while, get closer to her. Repeat as needed.

If you feel you want actual choreographies, give me a shout. I'll hook you up. Any girl cracks to tango.
I like pie.
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|5951|Toronto
also:
Jumpstyle:

Tango:
I like pie.
Stimey
­
+786|6090|Ontario | Canada

To be a total thug.
only because you wear bapes.

Also, a little drink or bud never hurts.

Last edited by Stimey (2008-09-23 17:12:17)

­
­
­
­
­
­
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6409|King Of The Islands

My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6712|FUCK UBISOFT

https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/imgad?id=CJDZkonz2aTlogEQ2AUYTzIIdbhIVD-VB9s
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6552|MANCHESTERRR
LMAO good call.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6298

Samba, Merengue, salsa dancing, they are ALL easy steps to learn. If you learn the steps, and move your arms about to the beat of music, you'll do fine. Definitely a good start at least, if you have no other clue what to do.

^Samba...Not a video lesson, but ya, i think they know wat they're doin

^Heres a lesson

I'm gunna book this thread, I need practice dancing as well
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6547|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

Stimey wrote:

To be a total thug.

Haha nice nice....Im in the process of learning how to C-walk

I just find this awesome, and as most people dont know how to you get more noticed...might also get more noticed by Bloods....oh shi-
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6126|Vancouver | Canada

Stimey wrote:

To be a total thug.

HAHAHA.

That's even worse than that "jumpen" shit.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Just get drunk and go with the flow.
^ This. Believe me, no one knows how to dance. Just gotta stomp your feet around and occasionally sway. It sounds dumb, but it looks a lot less dumb than the people in the center of the dance floor making complete asses of themselves.
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6680|Sweden

m3thod wrote:

dancing is for gays and women.  tell her to fuck off and go to the bar and stay there.
I thought dancing was for the poor blokes who couldnt afford to hang at the bar where all the cool dudes are at

Last edited by madmurre (2008-09-23 23:05:33)

madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6680|Sweden
Honest there´s no way to say how to dance the important thing is to be secure and comfortable in yourself i guarantee you anyone can spot a guy at a dancefloor who doesnt want to be there as easily they spotted OH at that black party ( that sounded like allot of fun tbh ).
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

This thread may be of some help.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6376|NSW, Australia

the Melbourne Shuffle is pretty cool

and one day, just maybe one day
VicktorVauhn
+319|6362|Southern California