Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

Background info.

As some of you may know I work at Tesco, it's their policy that workers can't have phones or things like that on them whilst working because it is a distraction, so they provide lockers for us. However there are a shortage of lockers and they all have these black security tags so you can't take them home. I happened to stumble upon a key with the tag removed and have kept it for around 2 months now. Tesco also happen to employ a fuckload of immigrants to work the night shifts, the ratio is about 1:20 (British:Foreign). Some of them are probably illegal, and most of them stink, just because it's night time doesn't mean you don't have to shower you dirty fucks.

Anyway back to the story, I was getting my shit out of my locker last night when the filth come in to start, proceed to put my jacket on, get car keys and money, lock my locker up and hide my key so as to smuggle it past the fat security guards. Then this foreign motherfucker comes up to me and says, "You take key home" so I told him yeah, it's my locker, he then has the nerve to tell me that "You can't do that". How very dare him, you don't see me going to Poland and telling him what he can and can't fucking do, that's like me walking into YOUR local and telling you to get out of YOUR favourite seat so I can sit down. It was my last shift today aswell, and I was going to leave my key for someone else to enjoy the wonders of a guaranteed locker, but fuck it, blame that motherfucker who looked like postman pat and stunk worse than a herpes ridden whore.

/rant
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

You should have told him that you don't speak any English and then left.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
+84|6456|Newcastle Upon Tyne.
I used to work at tesco to, i totally agree with you.
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6418

Fuckin' immigrants.
Monkey Spanker
Show it to the nice monkey.
+284|6222|England

r'Eeee wrote:

Fuckin' immigrants.
Yeah how dare they come to our country do the shitty jobs us white English people think are below us &/or to lazy to do. Seriously if you have something to say say it rather than some generic 2 word answer your racist old man spouts, think for yourself.
/rant
Quote of the year so far "Fifa 11 on the other hand... shiny things for mongos "-mtb0minime
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f30415b2d1cff840176cce816dc76d89a7929bb0.png
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6418

Oh right, I knew someone wouldn't get it.

Last edited by r'Eeee (2008-09-21 02:58:55)

Surgeons

How did we survive before all the immigrants came?

We did those jobs, infact we would still have those jobs if the goobacks didn't do them for cheaper.

Edit:

https://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b264/Ka-zu-ya/tookourjobs.jpg

Last edited by The Sheriff (2008-09-21 03:03:24)

Monkey Spanker
Show it to the nice monkey.
+284|6222|England
The UK has always had a history of immigrants coming to these shores, as for immigrants doing the jobs for cheaper well theres a lesson in economics for you. There was a dispatches program on not long a go about immigrant workers basically this guy went round a load of job centres in the UK stood outside and offered work to your average Joe unemployed person, it was picking butternut squashes for £7-8 an hour 10 hours a day 5 days a week guess how many white English people took the work, 1 guy said I'll do anything to get money the rest of them lazy chav wankers no i don't want to get dirty thanks. He then offered the jobs to immigrants & guess what they all jumped at the chance to work.

What I'm trying to say is that the shitty jobs get done by the lowest classes in society & that happens to be immigrants.
Quote of the year so far "Fifa 11 on the other hand... shiny things for mongos "-mtb0minime
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f30415b2d1cff840176cce816dc76d89a7929bb0.png
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6465|Sydney, Australia
Dude what he did was completely reasonable and didn't deserve this rant, and no, it isn't like telling someone to get off their favourite seat so you can sit down, it's more like getting up from your favourite seat and telling people they can't sit on it.

People are so intolerant these days.
Jackabo
+127|6528|Dublin, Ireland
Chicken Sandwich?
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6709|Comber, Northern Ireland
i totally agree with you, i fucking despise these cunts that work there way into our jobs, about 7 miles from me is a vegetable packing factory that ONLY employes polish workers, and yesterday when i was gettin the bus back from work they were on the bus being rite knobs! throwing bottles, playing shiteee music and wouldnt move so other people could sit down. thanks god i have speakers i can attach to my phone, some shadows fall and skrewdrive soon shut the fucks up.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
In Soviet Poland, key takes you home

Should've replied with that
Surgeons

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

In Soviet Poland, key takes you home

Should've replied with that
Or chinned him
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6679|Charlie One Alpha
I think the guy was right. Just because he's Polish doesn't mean he can't have a locker. He's an employee of Tesco just like you, and therefore he has the same right to a locker as you.

Last edited by LaidBackNinja (2008-09-21 04:30:44)

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6545|London
I hope this thread is a joke

Immigrants can be a problem if they're creating crime or depleting government funds but complaining about having to be with them on your night shift stacking shelves at tescos is just plain retarded.

I think you'll find many immigrants are willing to work for their place in our society, and they do a hell of a lot more than the endogenous chav scum who get pregnant at 16 and take out multiple child benefits over the next 18 years
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England
We have plenty of lockers at Morrisons and we get to keep the keys.

Morrisons > Tesco
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6423|The Twilight Zone
I'd squeeze their immigrant balls like I squeezed bugbaits in HF2

https://i37.tinypic.com/23vgmki.png

Last edited by .Sup (2008-09-21 11:33:49)

https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England

.Sup wrote:

http://i37.tinypic.com/23vgmki.png
In an erotic and smooth fashion?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6423|The Twilight Zone

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

.Sup wrote:

http://i37.tinypic.com/23vgmki.png
In an erotic and smooth fashion?
Squeeze em hard.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5944|England

fuckin foreigners

snap him oli
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

leave a surprise in the lockers
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
Should have sticked it up your hole then said there you go.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6565|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

jord wrote:

Should have sticked it up your hole then said there you go.
thats how he smuggles the key out.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6641|UK
1) The locker isn't yours.
2) Just because you've managed to use the locker (against company policy) for a extended period of time still doesn't make it yours.
2) The locker belongs to Tesco and has never left the possession of your employer
3) You're only permitted use of the locker during the periods you're working within the place of employment.
4) Use of the locker outside the hours of a working shift is against company policy and you are liable to be punished using the company disciplinary procedure
5) It is a requirement once the need for the locker had finished you were required to relinquish the use of the locker
6) What you are doing is more akin to putting a reserved sign on your favourite seat in your local so no one is able to sit there until your arrive for your next visit.
7) I seriously doubt a highly reputable employer such as Tesco would employ illegal immigrants
8) Your extremely short sighted reasoning is showing.
9) The foreign worker is within his rights to report you to management
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6679|th3 unkn0wn

m3thod wrote:

1) The locker isn't yours.
2) Just because you've managed to use the locker (against company policy) for a extended period of time still doesn't make it yours.
2) The locker belongs to Tesco and has never left the possession of your employer
3) You're only permitted use of the locker during the periods you're working within the place of employment.
4) Use of the locker outside the hours of a working shift is against company policy and you are liable to be punished using the company disciplinary procedure
5) It is a requirement once the need for the locker had finished you were required to relinquish the use of the locker
6) What you are doing is more akin to putting a reserved sign on your favourite seat in your local so no one is able to sit there until your arrive for your next visit.
7) I seriously doubt a highly reputable employer such as Tesco would employ illegal immigrants
8) Your extremely short sighted reasoning is showing.
9) The foreign worker is within his rights to report you to management
10)And last but not least, if you haven't figured it out by now, I am an illegal immigrant
There ya go, fixed

Last edited by {HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy (2008-09-21 13:17:57)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard