FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6713|Devon, England
I don't drink

And also, LBN, didn't know you didn't drink. You became even more awesomer! Wish you would come back on IRC and do some more story telling... Those were the days...
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6599|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
What with the non-drinker in a drinker thread...GTFO me say!
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6731|Charlie One Alpha

Roger Lesboules wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

And i am the queen of france!
What? You don't believe me? I find that strange since you know nothing about me at all, but alright.
Your on bf2s, most people here are somewhat fucked up....so i assume you are too, its possible you never drank even a drop of alcohol, if so, then your missing something!
Oh, I'm ALL KINDS of fucked up. That's exactly why I don't need the alcohol

FFLink13 wrote:

I don't drink

And also, LBN, didn't know you didn't drink. You became even more awesomer! Wish you would come back on IRC and do some more story telling... Those were the days...
Actually, I was just thinking about that. Those were indeed the days
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
jord
+2,382|6700|The North, beyond the wall.
Because funny shit happens when you drink that doesn't ordinarily happen.

Roll on Spanish holiday.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6654

Beduin wrote:

Here is a smart ass post

I dont drink.
Me too
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6753|Uhh... erm...
Not a drinker here.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6654

Someone should make a thread called, What type of Non drinker are you
CC-Marley
+407|6851
Mostly drink at work. I bartend so there is always a few Bucas involved. Don't drink at home much. Maybe a few beers here and there when I'm playing with my power tools.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6701|In You Endo- Stoke

Parker wrote:

im more of a smoker...
Yeah tbh  i think im more of a a de-stress smoker than a de-stress drinker.
I tend to drink when ive run out of weed....
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6515|Connecticut
a former one. Glass of wine here and there but no more booze for me.
Malloy must go
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5724|College Park, MD
Non-drinker

Partially cause I don't have 'connections' (I'm under 21) and partially cause I just don't like the stuff.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Non-drinker

Partially cause I don't have 'connections' (I'm under 21) and partially cause I just don't like the stuff.
If there is one thing about the USA i hate is the 21 to drink rules...BOOO!

I love my 18 to drink one <3
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5953|Somewhere out in Space
The underage vodka shooter with leniant parents.

Last edited by N00bkilla55404 (2008-09-17 15:59:26)

Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5724|College Park, MD

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Non-drinker

I personally think they should lower it to 18 but increase punishment for drunk driving. IMO, injury of another person while driving drunk should = revocation of license and possibly having to pay for the person's medical bills. Killing another person while driving drunk should = permanent revocation of license (so you can't get it ever again in the 50 states, DC, and the US territories), repossession of car, and possible trial for manslaughter.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
GR34
+215|6567|ALBERTA> CANADA
PILSNER I love drinking skunk Piss
BVC
+325|6718
A little bit of de-stress, and a little more of community and re-bonding.  At the moment I'd describe my drinking as variable rather than heavy - some weekends I don't drink, some I have a little and sometimes I'll get shitfaced
TheTrueQuaid
What was I doing mars?
+11|5921|Assachusetts
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6677

De-stress, re-bonding, community, and hedonistic drinker.

Also I'd like to add that I'm the kind of drinker who drinks to get drunk and more often than thought I wind up throwing up massive amounts (I'm well-known for my projectile vomit). Whichever group that fits into...
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6469|Chicago, IL

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

"I don't drink " smartass post
Stimey
­
+786|6142|Ontario | Canada
De-stress drinker
Re-bonding drinker
­
­
­
­
­
­
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6251|NSW, Australia

i barely ever drink
but when i do

i go fucking nuts
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Non-drinker

I personally think they should lower it to 18 but increase punishment for drunk driving. IMO, injury of another person while driving drunk should = revocation of license and possibly having to pay for the person's medical bills. Killing another person while driving drunk should = permanent revocation of license (so you can't get it ever again in the 50 states, DC, and the US territories), repossession of car, and possible trial for manslaughter.
Well, i dont quite know what are the consequences of drunk driving in the USA but yeah, it sound like it could be a good idea, i would be more harsh in the rules tho. Like you cant drive for 5 years first time your caught, 10 the second time etc etc. And yeah, manslaughter charges if you kill someone...humm no, moar like murder. Because if you drive drunk you know too well that you could kill someone, so driving drunk should be "Planned Murder" or watever you call it in english. anyway, got my point?
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6402|MN
I drink alone, yeah, With nobody else, I drink alone, yeah, With nobody else, You know when I drink alone, I prefer to be by myself
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
jord
+2,382|6700|The North, beyond the wall.
I'm fair good at drink driving. One of the best.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6433|'Murka

Mixture of de-stress and re-bonding.

Certainly different categories in my college days, tho.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard