https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland
Wow Vettel - well deserved ... Kovalainen second
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
I love it when the underdog gets on top. This is why it's always awesome when it rains
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

Damage limitation for Hamilton tomorrow then. Well done to Vettel, and Webber at the end cutting the Frenchy out and getting third Mwhahaha.

Wonder what Hamiltons strategy will be. Surely hes got to be on a 1 stopper. Will be interesting tomorrow, thats for sure!
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6702|St. Andrews / Oslo

common Massa, now's your chance!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland

Jenspm wrote:

Common?
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6702|St. Andrews / Oslo

kylef wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

Common?
Yeah, the normal massa

Spoiler (highlight to read):
come on*
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Tomorrow's race is gunna be awsm
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland
Bourdais Such a shame. Vettel is pwning, though
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

wow, awesome win for vettel
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Yeah, good race. About time someone else won something. Only one point now between Hamilton and Massa, good recovery on his part. Ferrari are making a mountain out of molehill. They've been given so many chances to easily outdo McLaren but they're not fully taking 'em

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-09-14 06:47:39)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

What a race! Vettel not only won the race, but was the best and the fastest driver on the track...wtf happened to Heikki? A McLaren that was 13seconds adrift...jesus. Well done Vettel! I think it was Brundel that got it right: "we are in a golden age of new drivers". Damn right we are, its incredible.

Kimi really cant drive in wet conditions can he, I mean, he didnt move a single place: and then it dried up, he goes up what, 4 or 5 places? Hamilton went up shitloads of places in the wet: just a shame he couldnt catch Massa

The commentators made me laugh, every corner taken where a driver even slightly cut it, they were questioning it and checking it out right away: the fear of another Spa judgement seems to have taken a grip.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland
Vettel 100% deserved that, but I just want to get something off my chest here:

Heikki: started second and finished second by 12 seconds. Time difference between P1 and P2 on the grid is say, one tenth. So Heikki was about 11.9 seconds away from Vettel.
Hamilton: started 15th and finished ... wherever. Time difference between P1 and P15 is, say, two seconds. So Hamilton was 28 seconds away from Vettel.

Heikki was poor in comparison but he still had a great race. Hamilton? Well, it's ironic because he said "Kimi lacks balls" before Monza. But Vettel ... wow! Way to go, absolutely fantastic!
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6552|MANCHESTERRR
the next 10 years of F1 i hope will be as good as it was in the early 90's with Mansell, Senna etc...

I desperately want Vettel to move to Ferrari or Mclaren. It seems though Toro Rosso have their shit together at the moment which is fantastic.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6703|Singapore
Sweet Singapore grand prix is a fortnight away. And it just rained while i was watching Monza.
kptk92
u
+972|6378|tc_london
Vettel was the best driver today, he led from start to finish to be honest, no-one could even catch up with him, not even Lewis, who I think had an extraordinary race too. Both of their drives were exciting to watch... shame about Heikki's reaction on the podium, you would have thought he would be a bit more sporting

lol@Vettel choking in the post-race interview
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland

kptk92 wrote:

Vettel was the best driver today, he led from start to finish to be honest, no-one could even catch up with him, not even Lewis, who I think had an extraordinary race too. Both of their drives were exciting to watch... shame about Heikki's reaction on the podium, you would have thought he would be a bit more sporting

Wow, a kptk saying a different driver to Lewis had a good race - what has the world come to?

I agree about Heikki, he should still be pleased. I missed the PR interview

Last edited by kylef (2008-09-14 07:50:13)

Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

kylef wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

Wow, a kptk saying a different driver to Lewis had a good race - what has the world come to
Wow, a Kyle not using an exclamation mark in a sentence - what has the world come to

<3

Last edited by Gooners (2008-09-14 07:50:54)

kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland

Gooners wrote:

kylef wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

Wow, a kptk saying a different driver to Lewis had a good race - what has the world come to
Wow, a Kyle not using an exclamation mark in a sentence - what has the world come to

<3
Non-exclamation i guess
kptk92
u
+972|6378|tc_london

kylef wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

Wow, a kptk saying a different driver to Lewis had a good race - what has the world come to?
stfu kylef i still said how amazing lewis did

lol@raikonnen, he is pretty rubbish in the wet
kptk92
u
+972|6378|tc_london
Oh and the glitz and glam of the night-time Singapore grand prix is on my birthday weekend... they knew I was 16 then, so they obviously put the best track on that weekend :>
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

thats a wicked googlie
kptk92
u
+972|6378|tc_london
wtf g
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland

kptk92 wrote:

Oh and the glitz and glam of the night-time Singapore grand prix is on my birthday weekend... they knew I was 16 then, so they obviously put the best track on that weekend :>
Hmm same come to think of it, 27th here. Although I'll be 17

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard