TheTrueQuaid
What was I doing mars?
+11|5921|Assachusetts
I'm from Buenos Aries and I say kill em all !

https://i38.tinypic.com/3442pgx.jpg

I have had them for three weeks now and they are six legged mother fuckers that feed on you (THEY WANT BLOOD) when you sleep and leave you with red itchy welts and no Thank You card. Then they hide during the day time.

My degenerate zone apartment landlord says he's going to treat but its been almost a week since I talked to him. 

I have to put everything I own in storage for about a year. I really would like some DDT or extra dangerous pesticides so I can sleep without being bitten.

These things are EVIL.  You've been warned.

Fun Fact about bed Bugs: Some of them are resistant to the best pesticides we have now!
ghettoperson
+1,943|6671

Set fire to your room.
TheTrueQuaid
What was I doing mars?
+11|5921|Assachusetts
I've given that some serious thought.
Ultimatrox
+38|6255|Netherlands

TheTrueQuaid wrote:

I've given that some serious thought.
lol do it. then post pics on bf2s
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6593|USA
just move and get a new bed. your landlord is an ass.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6671

Thinking about it you should probably torch your room and tell your landlord to go fuck himself. You may lose your deposit, but I'm sure it'd be worth it.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6865|Reykjavík, Iceland.
No such thing as bed bugs in Iceland, the only kind of bugs here that will bite you are Midges (basically mosquitoes that attack you head on, instead of sneakingly biting you), and they are nonexistent here in Reykjavik.

Woohoo.
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5739|Vancouver, BC, Canada
I HAD Bedbugs, we got them, and I had a rash for 2 weeks, ALL OVER, then we finally find one, we look under my mattress and there's this HUGE Colony, the landlord called the exterminators twice, and eventually we just moved out completely, this was right at the start of summer, since then, I've lived in 5 different houses owned by 5 different people and we've finally settled in to a place that's actually only a couple blocks away from school.

Fucking bugs.
i g
Banned
+876|5886|GA

dont let the bed bugs bite
LOG
dain bramaged
+51|6143|Punta Gorda,Florida
id trap some of those bugs and when your ass of a lanlord comes over have him check for them. go outside and dump the ones you caught in his car.   
you learn the true meaning of life when you see houses and cars blow by like leaves on a windy day.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6547|South Florida
I have a waterbed. Problem solved.
15 more years! 15 more years!
jsnipy
+3,276|6545|...

Pull a Pacific Heights on your landlord.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6175|what

Napalm the bastards.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6788|Cambridge (UK)
sensible post:
1. Tidy and vacuum your bedroom.
2. Remove all bed-sheets and wash on a high-temp cycle.
3. Vacuum matress.
4. Turn matress over.
5. Put clean bed-sheets on bed.
6. Repeat from step 2 every day, until problem goes away.

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2008-09-11 17:20:20)

i g
Banned
+876|5886|GA

or get a new bed
jsnipy
+3,276|6545|...

Cover your mattress in an allergy grade plastic cover.
13rin
+977|6501
What???? Jesus christ I hope you aren't just sitting there taking it... Man up, go to the store and buy the necessary shit to kill them.  Why would you even knowingly sleep on an infested bed?  But still make the landlord get domicile treated.  Trash the mattress.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6715
Throw out your mattress. Steam clean all of your sheets, clothes, and carpets/rugs. Just clean everything in your home. Have your home professionally sprayed with pesticides. Clean your hair with lice killer. Or just have your clothes steam cleaned, clean your hair, and move.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6654

Superior Mind wrote:

Throw out your mattress. Steam clean all of your sheets, clothes, and carpets/rugs. Just clean everything in your home. Have your home professionally sprayed with pesticides. Clean your hair with lice killer. Or just have your clothes steam cleaned, clean your hair, and move.
or Just move.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6551|Global Command
https://www.nixalite.com/images/BedBugShot2.jpg

Sorry to hear that mate.
Unlike mosquitoes, though, they are not known to transmit blood-borne diseases from one victim to another. They are extremely resilient and very difficult to exterminate. Experts say bedbugs are not necessarily an indicator of unsanitary conditions.
I recommend Nixalite.

I've used them for bird control and made a profit installing their bird spikes.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6715

Gooners wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

or Just move.
Read the last sentence of my post.
Anyway, If you cant move, bomb your house with the most noxious gas available.
Lynx14
+41|5993
inb4sleeptight
GR34
+215|6567|ALBERTA> CANADA
I reccoment getting a shot gun to shoot at them with 10 gauge should do nicely
TheTrueQuaid
What was I doing mars?
+11|5921|Assachusetts

DBBrinson1 wrote:

What???? Jesus christ I hope you aren't just sitting there taking it...
No sir.  Threw out most of my shit furniture and am now sleeping on a cot. No bites for a week now.

Superior Mind wrote:

...just have your clothes steam cleaned, clean your hair, and move.
This is what I'm going to do. 

Bed Bugs do not live on you.  Bed Bugs also just don't infest on mattresses, they can live in electronics, baseboards, ceilings (depending on the type), electrical outlets and numerous other places.  They can fit into places as thin as a business card!.  Seriously: Fuck these things.

London has had a huge problem with them. New York City is already pretty bad and where I live the Boston metro area is exploding with them.  This is a problem thats not going away any time soon.  These things attack you in the one place you want to get away from the world and for that reason we should exterminate every last one.  I hope politicians start getting them so they bring back nice dangerous pesticides.

Bed Bug video -

https://i35.tinypic.com/ml46cg.gif

THE ONLY GOOD BUG IS A DEAD BUG!

Last edited by TheTrueQuaid (2008-09-11 21:19:38)

loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6600|Columbus, OH

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Napalm the bastards.
My thoughts exactly! Maybe claymores around the bed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard