Adamshannon8
+94|6196
This is a test video to 1)See how much i can curve tv missels, and 2)Improve my rendering skills (While keeping the file sizes down).

So, enjoy and patd i want to see your input here.

Vimeo
HQ Stream (Great Download Speed) [30 Megs] {Right Click Save-As}

Enjoy!
-Adam

(No Macs[Macros] or cheats of any kind were used here)

Last edited by Adamshannon8 (2008-09-01 10:04:46)

elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6465|USA
What's the point of this video?
Ultimatrox
+38|6244|Netherlands

Adamshannon8 wrote:

No Macs[Macros] or cheats of any kind were used here
That's a first
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6313
cool
hacefrio
+4|6255
my input hmm...on wut exactly?
aimless
+166|6136|Texas
Your project settings differ from your source video settings, fix it.

Also, H.264 codec, look it up.

Also, music and video were both boring.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6323

If you're using Vegas, you need to set the Pan/Crop setting for each clip to widescreen (to avoid letterboxes on either side of the movie) and render at a resolution of 1280x720.

It should look like this.
http://www.vimeo.com/1310876

Last edited by ebug9 (2008-09-02 11:45:43)

Adamshannon8
+94|6196

ebug9 wrote:

If you're using Vegas, you need to set the Pan/Crop setting for each clip to widescreen (to avoid letterboxes on either side of the movie) and render at a resolution of 1280x720.

when i've tried to render the videos at that resolution it says that it can't support it, do i need to turn the "Strech video to output frame" so it can be supported?

My fraps footage is 1280x1024.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6323

Adamshannon8 wrote:

ebug9 wrote:

when i've tried to render the videos at that resolution it says that it can't support it, do i need to turn the "Strech video to output frame" so it can be supported?

Once you choose your file type, click on customize and make sure the resolution in the video tab is set to 1280x720. I dunno why you got that error. Did you try rendering as a 720p avi?
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5761|شمال
Some nice shots there.
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Adamshannon8
+94|6196

ebug9 wrote:

Adamshannon8 wrote:

ebug9 wrote:

Once you choose your file type, click on customize and make sure the resolution in the video tab is set to 1280x720. I dunno why you got that error. Did you try rendering as a 720p avi?
umm, not sure ill pm you once i can test some more things, thanks!
NUNYA! Bluecow003
+14|5930|Minneapolis, MN
How is that not a macro or script?  The TV missile just doesn't curve like that.  Did you see the last shot on the jet?  The missile was following the crosshairs exactly.  I've got over 250 hours in the chopper and the TV missile just doesn't fly that way without the use of a macro or script.

If I'm wrong, please explain it to me.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6498|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

NUNYA! Bluecow003 wrote:

How is that not a macro or script?  The TV missile just doesn't curve like that.  Did you see the last shot on the jet?  The missile was following the crosshairs exactly.  I've got over 250 hours in the chopper and the TV missile just doesn't fly that way without the use of a macro or script.

Aimbot, FTW!
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6474|cuntshitlake

Quite obviously you used autohotkey or similar, but whatever...
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Adamshannon8
+94|6196

NUNYA! Bluecow003 wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Quite obviously you used autohotkey or similar, but whatever...
Thanks, cause i didn't i will record my clicking if you guys really want me to.
Ultimatrox
+38|6244|Netherlands

Adamshannon8 wrote:

Thanks, cause i didn't i will record my clicking if you guys really want me to.
Do it.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6465|USA
I doubt it's a macro but still no point to the video. My missile curves like that too and I just click fast...
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6381|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
Point? TV Missile, you aim, you click, you hit/miss. Nothing to discuss or 'test'.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6202|Roma

nighthawk843 wrote:

Point? TV Missile, you aim, you click, you hit/miss. Nothing to discuss or 'test'.
Also, why did you have to let everyone else know?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6606|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
there are dozens of BF2 videos of people shooting down aircraft with TV missiles. just look them up on youtube.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5710

SgtHeihn wrote:

NUNYA! Bluecow003 wrote:

Aimbot, FTW!
Yeah, his aimbot locks on to the clouds. What a hacker.
SniperPoppa
+20|6164|Gisborne, Australia
Was the last shot supposed to be impressive or something?

Give me my 1:30 back please.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard