A W S M F O X R O X
Banned
+55|5759|A W S M F O X

Mint Sauce wrote:

A W S M F O X R O X wrote:

BigOrangeArmy wrote:

Ill try Ghost Town IO, i thinks...and then maybe Sharqi.

Oh, and whats a good (*looks around forums for Oranghound*) k&p server? Just if I need some, uh, help ?
Look for the one mints "owning" on.
Shit yeah biznatch. L2read, that was like 2 months ago. GG, prawncake.
Where have you said that was 2 months ago.......? ? ?
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6275|eng

Mint Sauce wrote:

Look for the one mints "owning" on.
Shit yeah biznatch. L2mindread, that was like 2 months ago. GG, prawncake.
#rekt
A W S M F O X R O X
Banned
+55|5759|A W S M F O X

Mint Sauce wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Shit yeah biznatch. L2mindread, that was like 2 months ago. GG, prawncake.
<3
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6275|eng

Mint Sauce wrote:

<3
tbh
#rekt
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6258
I got my knife badge on Sharqi inf only. It's a map filled with blind alleys, roofs and cliffs to jump off, all sorts of places to get easy knife/paddle kills.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6832|Reykjavík, Iceland.

Acreta wrote:

Click my stats in the control panel on the left of this post. I have 4500 points or so and i have expert knife.

Its easy as shit to get, go sneak up on snipers, find noobs who sit there while your jumping around and shoot you with 1 shot, and just knife people in close quarters, its e-z as π

EDIT: thats the pi symbol
But you got the expert after they removed the 18 kills IAR.

Expert knife isn't special at all anymore.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6312|Graz, Austria
Another trick:

If you are the last man at a flag and a bunch of enemies are closing in to capture it, hide yourself somewhere nearby, outside of the flag radius.
As soon as the enemy captures the flag, people will spawn there, being an easy prey if you know the spawn locations and the direction they are looking.

I'm thinking of the construction site on Sharqi there. You can easily hide behind the wooden boards or on the story below.

Last edited by globefish23 (2008-08-26 07:26:32)

BigOrangeArmy
Don't tase me, bro!
+12|5984|Dallas

globefish23 wrote:

Another trick:

If you are the last man at a flag and a bunch of enemies are closing in to capture it, hide yourself somewhere nearby, outside of the flag radius.
As soon as the enemy captures the flag, people will spawn there, being an easy prey if you know the spawn locations and the direction they are looking.

I'm thinking of the construction site on Sharqi there. You can easily hide behind the wooden boards or on the story below.
No, thats a good tip. The Fountain on Jalabad would probably be a good second option too.

Ill try on Thursday (the only free day I have this week). Thanks all--karmaz for all .
covenant
+4|6202
i find that in a closed area for example the two gatehouses ? that are on the bridge in kark if you run in there and there are 3 or even 2 people and you prone stab crouch like a mad man they get scared and will shit themselves. once got 4 knife kills when there were 4 people in that gatehouse no stealthy shit just mad prone stabbing ^^
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5893|CA

BigOrangeArmy wrote:

Ill try Ghost Town IO, i thinks...and then maybe Sharqi.

Oh, and whats a good (*looks around forums for Oranghound*) k&p server? Just if I need some, uh, help ?
BF2 server search: "Pistol" or "Knife"

There are Sniper servers, Shock and knife only, knife only, and p/k last I heard.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6735|Mexico City
man, do it old schoool, any server with vehicles, go
you will feel great when you get it.
fukk kdr. most guys have cheated it.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6312|Graz, Austria
Another tip:
If enemies are a defending a position from the top of a ledge or from behind a small wall, try to flank them.
They tend to focus on their targets below or in front of their cover and less likely will see you coming from the sides or behind.

BigOrangeArmy wrote:

The Fountain on Jalabad would probably be a good second option too.
Indeed.
You can overlook the flag in the fountain from the roof.
You can even capture it from up there, so stay behind a bit if there are too many enemies, because most people know that spot and if they can capture the flag they'll look up there first. Watch your back and the ladder!

Also, most spawn points at the fountain are behind those wooden porch thingies in front of the smaller buildings.
If you stay around the corner of such a building, you could easily rush behind the wooden planks and stab a newly spawned enemy.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6702|Purplicious Wisconsin

haffeysucks wrote:

you need 7 kills with the knife?  come on
7 kills with a knife without dying, not so easy ain't it?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6832|Reykjavík, Iceland.

War Man wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

nope, you can die as you like
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6702|Purplicious Wisconsin

Sydney wrote:

War Man wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

nope, you can die as you like
It never used to be like that. If so, wtf is wrong with BigOrangeArmy.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
BigOrangeArmy
Don't tase me, bro!
+12|5984|Dallas
I finally got my Knife Badge! Unfortunately i dont have pics, but it DID happen...

I would probably tell you the story, but it would probably melt your monitor, so I'm just saying that I went on Karkand by ambushing unwary medics, assassinating likely machine gunners....

And I got (that same day) all three Knife Badges (basic-->expert), Combat Infantry Medal, a Gold Star, and Basic Ground Defense. Thx all
thraSK
Best ___ in Aus
+57|5971
And you did it without resorting to K&P, well done!
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6452|meh-land
knife only

you can easily go 3-4:1 on a proper server, and even better kdrs are possible if you have halfway decent regs
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6635
Find 2 friends and stat pad.

If you're worried about ruining the integrity of the stats system dont worry. It never had any to begin with.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6315|Australia

BigOrangeArmy wrote:

I finally got my Knife Badge! Unfortunately i dont have pics, but it DID happen...

I would probably tell you the story, but it would probably melt your monitor, so I'm just saying that I went on Karkand by ambushing unwary medics, assassinating likely machine gunners....

And I got (that same day) all three Knife Badges (basic-->expert), Combat Infantry Medal, a Gold Star, and Basic Ground Defense. Thx all
Good work
Now you need to get 700 points for your next promo and unlock the Jackhammer and L96A1. Srsly.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard