theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6400|6 feet under

Mitch wrote:

Thats crazy. But my day was awesome!

I was at work and i found this bag just laying in the break room. It had a camera, money, ect.

Lucky me!
lol

grrrr
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6722|California

Medical supplies....

-
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6686|United States of America
I wouldn't say you got robbed. It sounds more like you were the victim of a theft. For some reason, the act of robbery seems much more personal than what was described, as in a mugging or carjacking. The title is misleading to the point that the story should be much more exciting.
theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6400|6 feet under

DesertFox- wrote:

I wouldn't say you got robbed. It sounds more like you were the victim of a theft. For some reason, the act of robbery seems much more personal than what was described, as in a mugging or carjacking. The title is misleading to the point that the story should be much more exciting.
yeah but I got thefted sounds Ummmmmmm....I don't know
Defiance
+438|6673

Shit happens, find a way to be more careful about it.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6715|Purplicious Wisconsin
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6394|Southern California
Ive had things stolen from me a few times... The most recent time they smashed my cars window in 240's are so fucking easy to break into why smash the window? That shit was a bitch to clean.

Who ever said keep it in the car.... That's not really safe either. The trunk isn't too bad if they can't see, but you can smash a window in and take loose items quick enough that people could be standing around watching and you would still probably get away.

lock it up, keep it with you, leave it at home.... Welcome to the real world
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6274

me,from another thread wrote:

Some scumbag stole my bag which had my glasses, my sunglasses, my mobile, my ID and my keys. Total loss? 800 fucking euros. And to be honest I couldn't care less about the money. both my glasses were like 2 weeks old and my phone had over 300 contacts, while there was no way to find the number of most of emm again. not to mention the photos, the work, and the music. it fucking sucked. worst feeling ever. I was helpless for a week without my phone. couldn't contact with anyone.

I don't know about you guys but a mobile is an absolute necessity for me. couldn't coordinate myself. its amazing how one can not live without technology.

Last edited by Metal-Eater-GR (2008-08-28 01:13:03)

.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6455|The Twilight Zone

Gooners wrote:

Phew, I thought this would be another rant thread. Apparently not.

Somebody stole my 10 dollar Sony earphones. Faggot.
It was Bell.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5755|Roma

theit57 wrote:

So yeah, I got robbed today at work. I'm a lifeguard and I put my bag in the break room and somebody came in and walked off with it and about $500 worth of stuff.

Things I lost:
digital camera
cell phone
$30 cash
Camelback
some medical gear

for those of you who haven't been robbed you're very lucky. statistics say that odds are you lost the things will never be recovered. you will feel very violated, Its a major violation of privacy its very disturbing and scary.

who else here has been robbed?
My family lost two cars (A mercedes C class and a Chrysler Voyager) in one night.
So yeah.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6274

aerodynamic wrote:

theit57 wrote:

So yeah, I got robbed today at work. I'm a lifeguard and I put my bag in the break room and somebody came in and walked off with it and about $500 worth of stuff.

Things I lost:
digital camera
cell phone
$30 cash
Camelback
some medical gear

for those of you who haven't been robbed you're very lucky. statistics say that odds are you lost the things will never be recovered. you will feel very violated, Its a major violation of privacy its very disturbing and scary.

My family lost two cars (A mercedes C class and a Chrysler Voyager) in one night.
So yeah.
lol
hows that
wensleydale8
+81|6771|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
I Know some who got burgled and they where the manager of the local sainsburys and both his cars were stolen and they also went on a shopping trip to the sainsburys' so they subsequently had to change all the locks.

Last edited by wensleydale8 (2008-08-28 04:47:51)

Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
Nintendogamer
+72|6589|Chelmsford, UK
i lost 3 bikes in 15 minutes, left the garage open to get food from freezer, phone rings, come back and there gone. insurance company replaced them but i want my old one back.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6475|6 6 4 oh, I forget

My buddy got his car stolen last week. Two days ago he got a call from the cops that they found it some odd miles from where it was stolen. And the best part is, it wasn't even demolished. Just the car stereo was missing so the dude was extremely happy

Last edited by Ultrafunkula (2008-08-28 03:20:24)

Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6845|Reykjavík, Iceland.
My iPod mini got stolen in my graduation trip while we went river rafting, because there were no lockers or place to put your valuables
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6393|fåking denmark
Why would you bring a digital camera to work?

btw, I've never ever been robbed.
jamiet757
+138|6624

theit57 wrote:

i g wrote:

so leave it in your car...or at home
work is two blocks away so I don't drive and need something to bring my towl and work shirt in
So then bring your towel and work shirt, not a camera, phone, and cash...?
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6711|England. Stoke

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Especially when you work as a lifeguard, what type of photos were you planning on taking you perv
jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.

usmarine wrote:

god i wish some douche tried to rob me.
Come over my place, I'll fucking guarantee someone tries that shit in the space of 2 hours.

First you either gotta dress up like a woman, or dress up like a kid, that way you know for sure the fucking pussies will try it.
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5749|Croatia
Someone got jacked off my cell phone once so I know how you feel.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6623|London, England
Generally speaking it's never one douche that tries to rob you. Think of it more like 15-20 people. You'd need a P90 to get yourself through (with satisfaction) for that one.
latinolink
plop plop flop flop
+11|6658|west liberty IA

theit57 wrote:

Things I lost:
digital camera
cell phone
$30 cash
Camelback
some medical gear

this happened this year my parents place got robbed when we came back from Mexico for winter break apparently the people who robbed us knew who was leaving to Mexico so they robbed 3 places when it came to us apparently my uncle left his window unlock so it was easy access. Well anyways what was stolen:
2 20" plasma tv
1 50" plasma tv
the only thing they took from me was my Hawkeye jersey that has my last name on it dam I miss that jersey won't be the same for the tailgate.
My uncles silver necklace which had a sliver portrait of my uncle's son.
dvd player with surround sound system
the colones and perfumes of my parents
The good reserve Tequila about 15 bottles all around $50-$80

what they miss and they were amateurs and they are called the little G's well anyways they missed the hidden cabinet with all the jewelery and my $2000 desktop(what gives) And i think they attempting to steal living room 50 inch tv, but they thought it was to heavy even though they attempted it, and i guess they also wanted my lil bro's nintendo Wii, since we saw the box ripped open.
jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.
Someone just knocked on my door and then tried opening the handle. I'm the only one in the house.

Ohhhh noez!
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6680|In You Endo- Stoke

jord wrote:

Someone just knocked on my door and then tried opening the handle. I'm the only one in the house.

Ohhhh noez!
sick em boyo
theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6400|6 feet under

coke wrote:

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Especially when you work as a lifeguard, what type of photos were you planning on taking you perv
I took a pretty sick picture of the pool at dark with only the underwater lights on. it was 0500 (5:00AM)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard