.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6604|The Twilight Zone
OCZ takes covers off Dominatrix Laser Gaming Mouse

https://images.tweaktown.com/imagebank/news_procz-DominatrixLaserGamingMouse-01a_full.png

OCZ continues to dip its nose in new business with the release of its Dominatrix laser gaming mouse.

It’s laser works up to a DPI of 2000 with switchable settings of 400/800/1600/2000 depending on your accuracy needs as well as featuring a 500Hz polling report rate. You can independently adjust both “X & Y” axes for a combined maximum of 3200 dpi for lightning fast responsiveness and fluid gameplay, according to OCZ.

There are two programmable buttons with three different modes each for game settings and internet navigation to make the mouse your own secret weapon. Much like what Logitech has done, the Dominatrix features weighting with weight cartridges up to 40 grams. There is also a four-way tilt scroll wheel added on for good measure, too.
OCZ's site
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6614|cuntshitlake

Looks sexy imo
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6348|Winland

Uh-oh, it seems they've gone for the general left/right hand design... Those tend to fit your had about as good as a brick with buttons.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
.Sup
be nice

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Uh-oh, it seems they've gone for the general left/right hand design... Those tend to fit your had about as good as a brick with buttons.
My Copperhead is for both left and right handed and it feels good.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6348|Winland

.Sup wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Yeah, Razer have done it pretty well, but those that are like two-sixed MX chassis tend to feel like holding a brick.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
.Sup
be nice

Freezer7Pro wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Yeah, Razer have done it pretty well, but those that are like two-sixed MX chassis tend to feel like holding a brick.
Ye i have MX900 for my HTPC and it really is heavy as a brick. (feels like it too)
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6644|N. Ireland

Freezer7Pro wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

and what do you propose left handed people do then ...
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6348|Winland

kylef wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Buy a mirrored one. I've seen left-handed MX518's, for example.
.Sup
be nice

Freezer7Pro wrote:

kylef wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Buy a mirrored one. I've seen left-handed MX518's, for example.
Mice for left handed people are very rare. If you are left handed you would know how it sucks where there are only couple of mices available for you.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6783

TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6771|Mhz

So basically they ripped off a G5 and a Razer Tarantula and now say they have a gaming peripherals range... I'll stick with the genuine articles I think.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6644|N. Ireland
This is why ambidextrous mice are good though
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6651|so randum
i'm a leftie, but i've just always used right handed mice.

like my guitars.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
.Sup
be nice
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6463

G18 has the most ugly piece of shit LCD screen I've ever seen.

And that puny G13 is $99.99 on the Canadian Logitech site...no thanks.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5840|Notts, UK

ebug9 wrote:

G18 has the most ugly piece of shit LCD screen I've ever seen.
I agree

although if they bring out something better than the g15 i'll be a tad pissed, i've only had my g15 a couple of months

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard