kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

kylef wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Maiden outranks most of you and probably rapes most of you on BF2 as well, who's yo' daddy now?
FM is Maiden's bitch (I'm sure there's a complement in there somewhere..)
I bet I could beat her
In what sense .....

Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6475|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Maiden outranks most of you and probably rapes most of you on BF2 as well, who's yo' daddy now?
Oh, so this is how it's going to be? Using mod status to suck up on a girl by telling that she'd rape us. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight..........

Madhadda1
+270|6546|Cedar Rapids, Iowa

MetalMaiden wrote:

HA!   0   You bitches know better...so dont even bother.
A wild girl has been drawn out into the open, quick! throw a pokeball!!
Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

They can stay out.
san4
The Mas
+311|6690|NYC, a place to live
I thought the thread title was "I don't think theres one prick on bf2s".

I was going to respond by making a list but I couldn't decide who should be first on it.
irishtop
Hopscotch Champion
+11|6164|Houston, Texas

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Oh, so this is how it's going to be? Using mod status to suck up on a girl by telling that she'd rape us. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight..........

fm wants sexes chat
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6287|eng

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Rank means everything in BF2. Seriously, I would love to see her even get close to me, lol.
#rekt
i g
Banned
+876|5865|GA

Mint Sauce wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Rank means everything in BF2. Seriously, I would love to see her even get close to me, lol.
rank actually does mean everything. where have you been for 3 years?
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6715|Purplicious Wisconsin
Who is the youngest girl registered at bf2s?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6708|67.222.138.85
you're just jealous that a girl has a bigger e-dick than you

I mean seriously. Corporal? Do you even produce e-testosterone?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6708|67.222.138.85

usmarine wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

that's MetalMaiden after a round on the US server
i g
Banned
+876|5865|GA

lets get the server going plz
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6344|tropical regions of london
lets do it, pussy
MetalMaiden
Girls>Boys
+80|6587|Hoosier Mama
ROFL!! Ahh you guys are too much! I do miss playing on the US server with ya'll. I need to play more again!

As for rank/stats, no biggie for me. After 3 yrs on this account I should be a higher rank and uber stats by now. Just goes to show how much I care about my rank/stats. The first 6 months I played this game I was a total nub and goofed off more than I played, which by stat whoring standards is a big no no. I dont claim to be 1337, I just game for the fun factor. Putting the occasional e-dick in his place is just an added bonus.

@ FM  ...srsly Im the female bantam weight version of Fedor Emelianenko    and I will smash your face into a jelly.
robcr9
+111|5982
... wtf is this? derail much ....
Bernadictus
+1,055|6738

MetalMaiden wrote:

@ FM  ...srsly Im the female bantam weight version of Fedor Emelianenko    and I will smash your face into a jelly.
Not while I'm driving a MBT.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England

MetalMaiden wrote:

ROFL!! Ahh you guys are too much! I do miss playing on the US server with ya'll. I need to play more again!

As for rank/stats, no biggie for me. After 3 yrs on this account I should be a higher rank and uber stats by now. Just goes to show how much I care about my rank/stats. The first 6 months I played this game I was a total nub and goofed off more than I played, which by stat whoring standards is a big no no. I dont claim to be 1337, I just game for the fun factor. Putting the occasional e-dick in his place is just an added bonus.

Why is it that I've never seen you post here until a topic about girls comes up, talk about being a you know what.

The OP still stands, there aren't any regular female posters here anymore.

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-08-20 05:27:10)

robcr9
+111|5982

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

MetalMaiden wrote:

Why is it that I've never seen you post here until a topic about girls comes up, talk about being a you know what.

True, they don't speak until they are spoke of.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

/win

/thread

p.s.  i know what
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5836|Australia

MetalMaiden wrote:

I would have sex with you without question. I just wanted you to know that.
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
MetalMaiden
Girls>Boys
+80|6587|Hoosier Mama
Sry Im not a post whore and battle it out in every thread with my e-dick like most of you.  I just dont want to join in all the random circle jerks. LOL!
robcr9
+111|5982
No such thing as e-Vagina? Or you got something to tell us
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6455|The Twilight Zone

robcr9 wrote:

No such thing as e-Vagina? Or you got something to tell us
It exists. https://store.jtec.ca/images/products/thumb_mitsumi_floppy.jpg
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
tuckergustav
+1,590|5915|...