Mavik
+22|5776|Germany

Kashmir wrote:

SamTheMan:D wrote:

when i see hadron collider i always think HARD ON

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Must be gay
The first to come out on BF2S?
Or just another of your wishes denied? )
kptk92
u
+972|6408|tc_london

Mavik wrote:

Kashmir wrote:

SamTheMan:D wrote:

when i see hadron collider i always think HARD ON

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Must be gay
The first to come out on BF2S?
Or just another of your wishes denied? )
no theres a few gays on bf2s
Thorax
Banned
+77|5804
VicktorVauhn
+319|6392|Southern California

Thorax wrote:

Other then the clip of the whirlpool which looks kinda crazy.... every part of that video was a terrible failure.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6229|NSW, Australia

lol at ad  - GAY CHUBBY DATING!!
liquix
+51|6454|Peoples Republic of Portland

Bert10099 wrote:

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/4919 … 700ie6.jpg

We may have less than 24 hours to live.

It has been a wonderful 900+ days I've spent with you guys.  You've been wonderful to me, and I have enjoyed all the time we've spent together.

I love you.

May we all rest in peace.
Sigh, are you a particle physicist? Then you have no idea what it's going to do. There are as many scientists who believe it won't ruin the universe as there are who do. Either way, its going to turn on.
kptk92
u
+972|6408|tc_london

liquix wrote:

Bert10099 wrote:

It has been a wonderful 900+ days I've spent with you guys.  You've been wonderful to me, and I have enjoyed all the time we've spent together.

I love you.

Sigh, are you a particle physicist? Then you have no idea what it's going to do. There are as many scientists who believe it won't ruin the universe as there are who do. Either way, its going to turn on.
lol bye liquix
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD
I'm sure if such events were possible, no one would allow them to go through with this.  The government knows what's gonna happen.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6229|NSW, Australia

_j5689_ wrote:

I'm sure if such events were possible, no one would allow them to go through with this.  The government knows what's gonna happen.
exactly, if there is fear of complete destruction, they wouldnt be allowed
VicktorVauhn
+319|6392|Southern California

liquix wrote:

Bert10099 wrote:

I love you.

What ever man, I know what I read... Wikipedia doesn't lie.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6525|South Florida
They said the chances of that happening are like winning the lottery 2 times in a row. It doesnt happen. I bet theres better odds of 1000 other catastrophic deaths that we dont even think of day to day.

I vote to have this thread locked/deleted and put a stop on new ones, it's just creating false fear.

Not to mention...

A. The 1000's of high speed collisions happening in the atmosphere every day
B. Other colliders have been created before!
C. If the best scientists in the world think it will kill us, then the best scientists in the world wouldn't be making it!
D. I'll use the Atomic bomb as an example. We were fine.

Last edited by Mitch (2008-08-03 20:22:40)

15 more years! 15 more years!
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6463|meh-land
aight tbh

there is a chance that it will destroy the world
a small chance

there is also, however, a chance that, as you are sitting in any given room, all of the oxygen molecules will gather in the opposite side of the room, and you will suffocate
a small chance
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6665|NT, like Mick Dundee

Blehm98 wrote:

aight tbh

a small chance

there is also, however, a chance that, as you are sitting in any given room, all of the oxygen molecules will gather in the opposite side of the room, and you will suffocate
a small chance
Tbh I fucking lol'd.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5964|London, England

Blehm98 wrote:

aight tbh

a small chance

a small chance
ill move to the other side of the room then, your plan fails babe
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
PeoNinja
Ninja Fart - Silent but Deadly
+31|6198
lol
RastaBlasta
+9|5747
Wasn't it turned on about a fortnight ago? I remember there were different stages in sort of warming it up, and it hasn't swallowed the universe yet.

People have said the same this about every particle accelerator built, OMGZ, teh humanitiz!
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6720|Scotland

PeoNinja wrote:

lol
omfg hahahahaha.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6327|Australia

PeoNinja wrote:

lol
That was .
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6507

RastaBlasta wrote:

Wasn't it turned on about a fortnight ago? I remember there were different stages in sort of warming it up, and it hasn't swallowed the universe yet.

People have said the same this about every particle accelerator built, OMGZ, teh humanitiz!
it has been delayed, it hasn't been turned on yet.  You'll know it's on when your face is swallowed by a giant black hole.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6197|Winland

Canadianloser wrote:

RastaBlasta wrote:

it has been delayed, it hasn't been turned on yet.  You'll know it's on when your face is swallowed by a giant black hole.
Actually, it'll happen so fast that you won't.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD
It would appear that you were all wrong.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2008-08-06 21:05:19)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard