fo0k
+14|6787|London, England
Yawnzoriffic

Last edited by fo0k (2008-07-30 12:43:04)

xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6383|California

tazz. wrote:

fail.
Wow tazz. Just wow. Grow up. As for the sig above me. 8/10 Funny.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6237|Winland

6/10. Make it symmetrical, and you've got a 7.

Also, a sig doesn't have to be a pic to deserve a rating. My sig is art, took well over an hour to design it! YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE NOT TO RATE IT
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6383|California

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Also, a sig doesn't have to be a pic to deserve a rating. My sig is art, took well over an hour to design it! YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE NOT TO RATE IT
8/10

Wait, where is my sig asymmetrical??
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6237|Winland

xBlackPantherx wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

8/10

Wait, where is my sig asymmetrical??
Well, it could be just me, but it seems to have a black line to the left.

EDIT: Oh, now I see, there's a frame-thingy there.

It looks kinda... "Eh?", when I think about it. I'd remove the frame tbh.

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2008-08-01 15:07:33)

The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6214|Sydney | ♥

Very noice

7/10
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5874|Australia
too bland, a plain colour background with some black grunge or whatever then a roughly 55% opacity paint brush with some low-opacity text.

BUT ITS VERY tazz, 4/10
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6214|Sydney | ♥

its an overlay.
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6383|California
Same effect, different way to do it.
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5874|Australia

xBlackPantherx wrote:

Same effect, different way to do it.
OMF9 P@WND 1N UR F4C3 T422
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|6026|Aus, Qld
LOL/10

AU <3

https://i.imgur.com/LGvbJjT.jpg
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6237|Winland

4/10. Kinda boring.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6214|Sydney | ♥

bakinacake wrote:

LOL/10

AU <3

Your sig is wrong.....
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6237|Winland

7/10 Tazz. It's ok, not much more.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5790|شمال
I love Ty's sig.
Wish I can steal it from him, not only that, but  forbid him from using it too :p

Last edited by Beduin (2008-08-09 00:19:40)

الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|6026|Aus, Qld

Beduin wrote:

I love Ty's sig.
Wish I can steal it from him, not only that, but  forbid him from using it too :p
hmm 5/10
https://i.imgur.com/LGvbJjT.jpg
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6193|what

You sig needs some work beduin. Add some text into that brown area maybe?

6/10

bak I wanna see the full image, post it in AU chats pl0x

8/10

Last edited by TheAussieReaper (2008-08-09 00:23:23)

https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6237|Winland

6/10. Nice idea, but would feel good from some AA and centering.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6527|Melbourne

Freezer7Pro wrote:

The sig is to busy, to much wording, i can see that you like this person from your avatar text part...  Try making a button and linking it to the link you have in your sig...  i can try it for you if you PM me about it.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6237|Winland

R3v4n wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

The sig is to busy, to much wording, i can see that you like this person from your avatar text part...  Try making a button and linking it to the link you have in your sig...  i can try it for you if you PM me about it.
Wait, what?

I give your sig 5/10, I have no idea of what it is.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6214|Sydney | ♥

5/10
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6193|what

lol Taz simple and effective + it matches your avatar.

You could have made a 700px hide sig though, so you wouldn't have to centre it with invisible text.

But the invisible text you chose is win also.

10/10
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6747|67.222.138.85
awsm ninjas get 9/10

Should I use this new avatar my friend mocked up in a few minutes. He claims he could do a much better job if given enough time.

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g44/Flaming_Maniac/Calvin__Hobbes_-_Calvin-1.png
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6214|Sydney | ♥

Nah, Omni is in your heart now, throwing him out would be like throwing out your dog into the cold.
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6383|California
Cool, 8/10. I made something like this a while back for a different forum I go on.

EDIT: This is the one I did a few months back.

https://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z290/EskimoChief/eskfan2.png

Last edited by xBlackPantherx (2008-09-01 00:54:32)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard