**LiLp-DeFiNeD
Banned
+54|6151|Vancouver, BC, Canada
When I first got the game I started searching for forums and the like, then I discovered that you can track your stats online,

After googling BF2 Stats, I signed up for a bunch of em but the BF2s interface has always been the best imo(But I still go to other trackers when I need a quick look at my current stats, 6 hours don't cut it for me.)
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6716|Scotland
yeah googled it.

When I played bf2, I had 2 or 3 sites I used to go to, liked them all. This seems to have survived haha.

Man, I used to love bf2 so much.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6496|so randum
marvin gaye told me through the grapevine
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6534|Long Island, New York

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Was looking for BF2 cheats, thinking it was like many other games with in-game cheats. Well, I found the Wiki, read its many pages and thought, might as well sign up and ask some questions.
hacker
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6668|UK
back in the days when i was a stat whore.  how embrassing.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6562|England

An old clanmate from CSS linked me to here loads of times with his stats. When I started BF2, I used it too...and then joined teh forums

Didnt know of other sites for like, 6months
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6145|San Antonio, Texas

kptk92 wrote:

Uh oh, busted

Poseidon wrote:

hacker
187 karma, amirite?

It'd be cool to have single-player only cheats. Giant nukes, funny costumes, Canadian lazer bears.

Last edited by Cyrax-Sektor (2008-07-24 10:10:22)

NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6338|Atlanta, Georgia
A friend told me how websites on the web tracked my bf2 stats so i just googled bf2 stats and found this one. This one looked better than the rest. Looks more military with the green
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6763|UK

Ryan wrote:

Typed in 'BF2 Stats Tracker' in Google, and BF2s was one of the hits. I went to it, immediately loved the stats system, then hopped on the forums and spammed like a retard.

This thread should be in the BF2s Etcetera section though.
that
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6646|Washington DC

A responded to a help wanted ad on Craigs List:

Seeking moderator for gaming website.
Must be overbearing, unfair, a first class asshole, and lack absolutely any sense of humor.
Roc18
`
+655|5787|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Friend mentioned it to me.
avman633
+116|6361

ebug9 wrote:

First website I visited to look up my stats I think. Found on google.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6516|Adelaide, South Australia

Was referred to it by my Uncle who also plays BF2. I only used it originally for the awards (so I knew what to do to get them) and joined the forums soon after.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6496|so randum
with my survey scanner
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6283|eng
Used it as my stats page, but didn't realise there was a forums bit, if I had, I would be like 150 days+
#rekt
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6308

Mint Sauce wrote:

Used it as my stats page, but didn't realise there was a forums bit, if I had, I would be like 150 days+
Same here
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6564|NYC / Hamburg

some guy in the tom's hardware forums linked me. Later on I found out that the site also had a great stats feature
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6190|Schofield Barracks
I asked someone how to view stats out of the game and they gave me www.bf2s.com. I started to just read the forums then i decided to make an account.
[CSE]Anubis
+24|5989
Probably when I was looking for stats a long time ago.  Think this was one of the first hits on google.  And those old stat sigs were awesome, I miss them.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6378|the land of bourbon
i searched google for the usual "why haven't i ranked up yet" question that is asked ad infinitum and found this site.  trolled around and liked the stats page.  oh and:

God Save the Queen wrote:

I googled the word "retards"
/endthread
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6651

Back when my friends and I first started playing BF2 many years ago, one of them said we should add everyone to our own bf2s leaderboard. We had no idea what he was talking about and then he showed us the site. I didn't register on the forums for a long long time, but I think I finally came around when I had to ask a question or something.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6388|Southern California

Jenspm wrote:

someone had the original BF2s stat sigs at a random forum.
x2
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6322|England
Friend showed me the stats when I first started playing. Didn't join up to the forums about 4 months later, didn't post anything for a while.
TravisC555
+118|6215|Cox Convention Center, OK
Stats
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6398|dm_maidenhead
Friend recommended it for BF2 stats.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard