https://kotaku.com/assets/images/kotaku/2008/07/lifeofmyown.jpg

I'm sorry but:

BUA HA AH HA HA HA HA!

I hope this is a joke...
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6481
Brilliant.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5802|Dublin, Ohio
he will never get laid

Last edited by usmarine2 (2008-07-21 15:55:01)

kptk92
u
+972|6419|tc_london
Square-Enix has betrayed a child suffering from Aspergers because what? Because S-E announced that there was going to be a 360 version?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6549|Long Island, New York
The worst part is the fact that IT'S STILL GOING TO BE ON THE FUCKING PS3. God damn fucking PS3 fanboys are pathetic.

Although, if Halo ever went to the PS3, I know of a few people who would probably react the same way..
Roc18
`
+655|5802|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

usmarine2 wrote:

he will never get laid
tbh
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6586|London
Gamefaqs = best forums ever

usmarine2 wrote:

he will never get laid
orly? how did u figure that out? Was it the bit where he says that ffx-2 taught him how to accept girls?
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5942|Somewhere out in Space

Aries_37 wrote:

Gamefaqs = best forums ever

usmarine2 wrote:

he will never get laid
orly? how did u figure that out? Was it the bit where he says that ffx-2 taught him how to accept girls?
You mean accepting the fact they will never be attracted to a fat acne ridden greaseball Weeaboo?
VicktorVauhn
+319|6403|Southern California
The best part is how he grew with it from Nintendo to PS.... back in the days when changing the console it was offered on was not a suicide worthy trespass?
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6352|Atlanta, Georgia

Poseidon wrote:

The worst part is the fact that IT'S STILL GOING TO BE ON THE FUCKING PS3. God damn fucking PS3 fanboys are pathetic.

Although, if Halo ever went to the PS3, I know of a few people who would probably react the same way..
I would rape myself. But im smart enough to know they would never port halo 1 or 2 to the PS3. Thats all that matters.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6607|Michigan, USA
Thought it was funny when I saw the dramatic reading on ytmnd.  Saddest thing is, hes not the only one.  Several tyes of posts of people getting over emotional over a damn game have spread across the various web forums...

Fanboys are a plague.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6665

I think it is a joke. I saw this on YTMND and checked the source (the thread) and the next 3 or 4 people posted the exact same thing.

And if it's not a joke, well maybe this guy really will kill himself or whatever and the world will be rid of another crazed maniac.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6541|Boston, MA
Heh, I love GameFAQs, it's the only site I use for video game info. This is awesome but sadly isn't the best thing I've ever seen. If you ever really want a laugh, check out the Paranormal section of the boards. Some people seriously think some weird stuff happens while others try to make themselves sound serious but end with a ridiculous ending.

I remember there was one topic about a haunted stair case on the top of the hill. He wrote it like a journal making entries everyday about it and ends it with him finally going down it and a terrifying monster attacking them and they got a picture of it, it was a picture of the stairs with the cookie monster photoshopped at the bottom of it.

There was one other great one that I loved even more where he also wrote in it every few days and it lasted like 2 weeks. It was a really good read and a good story that went along with it about some alien attack that took his friend prisoner and the aliens controlled his friend and it went on and on really well until he ends up shooting his friend in the head with a shotgun and is brought to the police station. His parents picked him up at the police station and said, "That's it, you get in too much trouble around here, you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Belair."

There are some other hilarious stories I've read on those forums. Those were my two favorites. I <3 GameFAQs.
CloakedStarship
+76|6576
o_O

That is so pathetic.
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6721|Sweden
Nice read The only thing i´m "afraid" of is they gonna limit the game to suit the 360 too, that would probably kill this guy.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6753|FUCK UBISOFT

Square broke his life.

And he really did commit suicide.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5976|London, England

Miggle wrote:

Square broke his life.

And he really did commit suicide.
No, I killed him
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6588|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

usmarine2 wrote:

he will never get laid
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6616|Greenwood, IN

Poseidon wrote:

To be honest they can have Halo.  It would probably bring down the PS3 more than raise it. LOL  Fucking 8 year olds...
Mutantbear

Naturn wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

To be honest they can have Halo.  It would probably bring down the PS3 more than raise it. LOL  Fucking 8 year olds...
No it wouldn't
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6178
What the fuck!
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6616|Greenwood, IN
I was referring to the fact I don't play Halo because of the kids.  I play it with local friends from time to time.
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6144

r2zoo wrote:

Thought it was funny when I saw the dramatic reading on ytmnd.  Saddest thing is, hes not the only one.  Several tyes of posts of people getting over emotional over a damn game have spread across the various web forums...

Fanboys are a plague.
ytmnd link?
Mutantbear

Naturn wrote:

I was referring to the fact I don't play Halo because of the kids.  I play it with local friends from time to time.
It definitely wouldn't ruin the ps3, it wold make it much better
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6616|Greenwood, IN
lol I don't think it will make it better just more popular you will still have the same brats on the PS3 as on the 360.  I choose not to play online on consoles unless with friends for the purpose alone.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard