m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6642|UK

usmarine2 wrote:

I have always had the misfortune of liking teams that...well sucked.  Mainly because they are from the city I live in or grew up in.  So west ham was a natural fit.
...you do realise that's kinda a british thing...root for the shit teams/underdogs?! Its what i do when 2 neutral teams play...i root for the crap side.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6603

m3thod wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

I have always had the misfortune of liking teams that...well sucked.  Mainly because they are from the city I live in or grew up in.  So west ham was a natural fit.
...you do realise that's kinda a british thing...root for the shit teams/underdogs?! Its what i do when 2 neutral teams play...i root for the crap side.
Yeah but you like Italy, please tell me you're italian
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6314|tropical regions of london
he is
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6736|Cambridge (UK)
OK, seeing as this appears to be derailing into 'see who supports the crapest footy team'...

https://img174.imageshack.us/img174/9417/ccfcbadgemw6.png

C'MON THE BLUUUUES!
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5761|Dublin, Ohio

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

OK, seeing as this appears to be derailing into 'see who supports the crapest footy team'...
well its actually supposed to help a yank out, but w/e
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6736|Cambridge (UK)

usmarine2 wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

well its actually supposed to help a yank out, but w/e
Yeah, but I don't know the answer to your question...
God Save the Queen
Banned
I always used Inter when my xbox worked.
twinke228
da twinkster biatches
+13|6421|Chuck Town, SC
Valencia all the way
Ratzinger
+43|6362|Wollongong, NSW, Australia

usmarine2 wrote:

Is this worth watching?

Argentine League Soccer:Boca Juniors at River Plate
This is the biggest club game in world football.
Even an AC/Inter derby doesn't compare to the hype and atmosphere of the Buenos Aries derby.
The whole city gets worked up the week before, then you get up to 100,000 spectators on the day.
Makes Man U/The Arse look like a 3rd division game.....
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6460|Gogledd Cymru

Ratzinger wrote:

Makes Man U/The Arse look like a 3rd division game.....
When has United vs Arsenal ever been a derby?
m3thod
+2,197|6642|UK

Gooners wrote:

m3thod wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

Yeah but you like Italy, please tell me you're italian
Nah first and foremost i support England.  I just like Italy, Netherlands and the Spanish football teams.  I used to watch loads of Seria A football on Channel 4 back in the day and La Liga once in a while.

I'm half sicilian and half German.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6703|St. Andrews / Oslo

usmarine, U20 tournaments are kinda like triple-A baseball leagues with an age limit for national teams.

ie - those who are under 20 (or 21, 17, etc depending on the tournament) and not yet ready for the National team play there.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5761|Dublin, Ohio

Jenspm wrote:

usmarine, U20 tournaments are kinda like triple-A baseball leagues with an age limit for national teams.

ie - those who are under 20 (or 21, 17, etc depending on the tournament) and not yet ready for the National team play there.
makes sense.  figured it was like that.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
God Save the Queen
Banned

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Barack Obama supports West Ham

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.j … ack228.xml
only further enhances the claims of him being unamerican and out of touch.

and muslim
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Same article says Bin Laden supports Arsenal

First there was Osama bin Laden's association with Arsenal, which led to the north Londoners reportedly banning the terrorist from attending any future games.

Bin Laden was apparently on the terraces as Arsenal side reached the final of the European Cup Winners Cup in 1994 season. The man behind the Sept 11 attack was rumoured to be so smitten with the Gunners that he bought a replica kit for his eldest son.

Her Majesty the Queen also counts herself among the Gunners faithful and has been a following for some 50 years ever since clapping her eyes on former player Denis Compton.

The red half of Manchester can also count on support from former South Africa president Nelson Mandela who was handed an 850-page dossier on the club's history on his 89th birthday by Sir Alex Ferguson.

Number 10 Downing Street has seen it's fair share of football fanatics - once the removal vans confirmed Margaret Thatcher's departure.

John Major was a Chelsea supporter long before Roman Abramovich's riches arrived at Stamford Bridge before Tony Blair arrived waving his Newcastle scarf from the roof tops.

And what of the current incumbent, Gordon Brown? The PM has not forgotten his roots and remains dedicated to Scottish outfit Raith Rovers.
damn terrorists supporting all the london clubs
God Save the Queen
Banned
london is a hotbed for terrorist activity and sympathizers.  thats whats bf2s says anyways.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Londonistan.

damn IED's blowing up in my face en route to the Tesco's inside the local FOB
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6261|Éire

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Same article says Bin Laden supports Arsenal

First there was Osama bin Laden's association with Arsenal, which led to the north Londoners reportedly banning the terrorist from attending any future games.

Bin Laden was apparently on the terraces as Arsenal side reached the final of the European Cup Winners Cup in 1994 season. The man behind the Sept 11 attack was rumoured to be so smitten with the Gunners that he bought a replica kit for his eldest son.

Her Majesty the Queen also counts herself among the Gunners faithful and has been a following for some 50 years ever since clapping her eyes on former player Denis Compton.

The red half of Manchester can also count on support from former South Africa president Nelson Mandela who was handed an 850-page dossier on the club's history on his 89th birthday by Sir Alex Ferguson.

Number 10 Downing Street has seen it's fair share of football fanatics - once the removal vans confirmed Margaret Thatcher's departure.

John Major was a Chelsea supporter long before Roman Abramovich's riches arrived at Stamford Bridge before Tony Blair arrived waving his Newcastle scarf from the roof tops.

And what of the current incumbent, Gordon Brown? The PM has not forgotten his roots and remains dedicated to Scottish outfit Raith Rovers.
damn terrorists supporting all the london clubs
Arsenal are sponsored by Emirates!
m3thod
+2,197|6642|UK

God Save the Queen wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Barack Obama supports West Ham

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.j … ack228.xml
only further enhances the claims of him being unamerican and out of touch.

and muslim
west ham is full of mooslims too.....the actual place in london not the footy team for our american friends.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6434|Tyne & Wear, England

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Bin Laden supports Arsenal
He'll be supporting Newcastle soon.  I really hope the Bin Lid family takes over the scum, me being a Sunderland fan means any stick aimed at me by my mates about the Sunderland borad being Irish can swiftly be deflected.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6352|Oslo, Norway
Opympic teams are U23, and you have the right to use 3 players over 23 years.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6644|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Babb Master Flash wrote:

Opympic teams are U23, and you have the right to use 3 players over 23 years.
tut gutted, that just about rules me out of competing in 2012 if we were to enter a team.  Only just mind.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6635|NT, like Mick Dundee

Diving pricks.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.

usmarine2 wrote:

Blackburn
Yay my town.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard