FallenMorgan
+53|5924|Glendale, CA
Iran is one horrible country to live in.

According to this article, the Iranian "parliament" is considering a bill that would make creating a website that promotes apostasy, prostitution, and corruption, a crime, punishable by death.  They already hang you with a crane for various reasons, and I really hope Iran has some kind of revolution.  The government of Iran really needs to be overthrown, but not by us.  I'd personally love to shoot Mahmoud Ahmadinejad - I'm suprised nobody took a shot at the fucker when he came over to the US some time ago.

What do you think of this?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6717|67.222.138.85
How did you manage to turn apostasy, prostitution, and corruption into blogging?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

How did you manage to turn apostasy, prostitution, and corruption into blogging?
Made me lol though.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6478
Considering how shitty 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all blogs are, I support this notion.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6565
Glad I don't live in Iran.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5871

FallenMorgan wrote:

According to this article, the Iranian "parliament" is considering a bill that would make creating a website that promotes apostasy, prostitution, and corruption, a crime, punishable by death.  They already hang you with a crane for various reasons, and I really hope Iran has some kind of revolution.  The government of Iran really needs to be overthrown, but not by us.  I'd personally love to shoot Mahmoud Ahmadinejad - I'm suprised nobody took a shot at the fucker when he came over to the US some time ago.

sounds fair enough to me, blogs are full of crap anyway, Iran has banned Rap Music aswell, something the world should consider
13rin
+977|6489
It wouldn't surprise me if Iran executed its citizens for merely using a computer.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6631|London, England

rammunition wrote:

FallenMorgan wrote:

sounds fair enough to me, blogs are full of crap anyway, Iran has banned Rap Music aswell, something the world should consider
Go there if you like it so much then, tell us how it is, that's if they don't try to kill you for posting on here too.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6233|Escea

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

rammunition wrote:

FallenMorgan wrote:

Go there if you like it so much then, tell us how it is, that's if they don't try to kill you for posting on here too.
I lol'd the other day when I dl ventrilo and it said it was disallowed in Iran.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5871

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

rammunition wrote:

FallenMorgan wrote:

don't worry, they won't
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6631|London, England
If they see lowings posts they will
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6456|Chicago, IL

rammunition wrote:

FallenMorgan wrote:

I agree

*universe ends*
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6353|tropical regions of london

rammunition wrote:

FallenMorgan wrote:

dont like freedom much, do we?
lets start banning books written by jews next.

Last edited by God Save the Queen (2008-07-07 11:23:19)

FallenMorgan
+53|5924|Glendale, CA

God Save the Queen wrote:

rammunition wrote:

FallenMorgan wrote:

dont like freedom much, do we?
lets start banning books written by jews next.
Or re-enslave the blacks.

*sarcasm*
God Save the Queen
Banned
what did I tell you about quoting my posts.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6404|The Gem Saloon

FallenMorgan wrote:

The government of Iran really needs to be overthrown, but not by us.
i thought this was pretty epic, tbh.
FallenMorgan
+53|5924|Glendale, CA

God Save the Queen wrote:

what did I tell you about quoting my posts.
Refresh my memory.

Parker wrote:

FallenMorgan wrote:

You bein' sarcastic boi?
God Save the Queen
Banned
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6404|The Gem Saloon

FallenMorgan wrote:

Parker wrote:

FallenMorgan wrote:

You bein' sarcastic boi?
not in the slightest.

edit:

GS's rule now applies to me as well.

Last edited by Parker (2008-07-07 11:35:41)

Braddock
Agitator
+916|6300|Éire

FallenMorgan wrote:

I would like Iran to have some sort of revolution to sort out how their country is run...IF that is what the Iranian people want. If not we should let them run their country whatever way they like, even if it sucks by our standards.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6661|USA

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

If my posts will not make me friends with countries like Iran, then I am assured, I am on the right side of any debate.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6300|Éire

lowing wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

If my posts will not make me friends with countries like Iran, then I am assured, I am on the right side of any debate.
You'd probably get on quite well with Iran lowing...extremely conservative, low tolerance of anti-social behaviour, severe criminal justice system...you should consider moving there!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum

Braddock wrote:

lowing wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

You'd probably get on quite well with Iran lowing...extremely conservative, low tolerance of anti-social behaviour, severe criminal justice system...you should consider moving there!
Don't like minorities, or sexual "deviants" either.

Sounds like Texas.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6681|UK
you guys are to hard on fallen.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6767|Argentina
Well, they need to kill Ahmadinejad then for that.

http://www.ahmadinejad.ir/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard