Poll

Have you played/collected/had something to do with Pokemon before?

Yes82%82% - 107
No7%7% - 10
pshhh - nerd...10%10% - 13
Total: 130
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6520|CH/BR - in UK

Well, it just occurred to me that even now I can amuse myself with Pokemon's lame series and their epic gameboy games when I have nothing better to do, and I wondered how many other sad individuals are out there.
I think I still know Red and Blue by heart, and all the cheats that went along with it...

Is there anyone else willing to admit that they played it, and is there anyone out there willing to admit they'd consider playing it again?

-kon
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

Hell Yes!

Tbh i was playing it on an emulator yesterday.

I fucking loved those games, epic is an understatement.
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
+167|5749|loves Stimey <3 |
Played it

Collected them

When I was 10 D:
i g
Banned
+876|5834|GA

i collected them in 8th grade. i never played it or watched it on tv, and i dont really know why i even collected them. i did sell my collection on ebay for 120 bucks recently
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6507|Long Island, New York

Ecilop Murof wrote:

Played it

Collected them

-epic space-

When I was 10 D:
Same here, except younger. Probably around...8?
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5760|Dublin, Ohio
No.  When I was younger we had real toys like GI Joe and Transformers, not this gay shit you guys played with.
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
+167|5749|loves Stimey <3 |

Poseidon wrote:

Ecilop Murof wrote:

Played it

Collected them

-epic space-

When I was 10 D:
Same here, except younger. Probably around...8?
Could be, can't remember exactly though
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6520|CH/BR - in UK

Well, I'm looking for my emulator now - does it continue working on VBA when it makes you restart your game? I wonder...

usmarine2 wrote:

No.  When I was younger we had real toys like GI Joe and Transformers, not this gay shit you guys played with.
Love you too usmarine
I don't see how playing with men is less gay though...

-kon

Last edited by konfusion (2008-07-06 09:17:52)

Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6654|Espoo, Finland
Of course.
TravisC555
+118|6189|Cox Convention Center, OK
Collected the cards, and played some of the games on the Nintendo gameboy when I was young, and no, I don't plan having to do anything with them for the rest of my life.
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6372|dm_maidenhead
watched the tv show, had loadsa cards and had red and gold on gameboy.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

konfusion wrote:

Well, I'm looking for my emulator now - does it continue working on VBA when it makes you restart your game? I wonder...

usmarine2 wrote:

Love you too usmarine

-kon
VBA = Virtual Boy Advance?
kptk92
u
+972|6378|tc_london
Yeah.. TV show, cards, Pokemon Yellow, Crystal and Silver
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6520|CH/BR - in UK

Gooners wrote:

konfusion wrote:

-kon
Indeed

-kon
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5760|Dublin, Ohio

konfusion wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

Love you too usmarine

-kon
cuz you were killing shit and blowing stuff up (in your mind), not using special powers or whatever stupid shit the koreans created now.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6520|CH/BR - in UK

usmarine2 wrote:

cuz you were killing shit and blowing stuff up (in your mind), not using special powers or whatever stupid shit the koreans created now.
And I thought pokemon and all that crap was Japanese
Mind you, the Koreans probably master it anyway. After all, they do have video gaming as a national "sport"...
But yeah, my imagination went to hell around the age of 11 or 12.

-kon
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

konfusion wrote:

Gooners wrote:

konfusion wrote:

-kon
Indeed

-kon
I have this little program that has all the Roms, it's wicked. I don't know how I could send you it though
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6654|United States of America
I started a new game on Red a few weeks ago and the game has lost little of its addictive potency. I even know someone who was playing their Gameboy during the graduation ceremony.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6433|Tyne & Wear, England
pshhh - nerd...

usmarine2 wrote:

Yes!!  Although, it was Action Man for me.  GI Joe was before my time, you wrinkly bastard.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6601|New Hampshire, USA
I caught all 252 on silver version after about 2 years of playing it.  I did not., however, catch all 151 on red, blue, or yellow, which I owned
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6192|Escea

KILLSWITCH wrote:

pshhh - nerd...

usmarine2 wrote:

Yes!!  Although, it was Action Man for me.  GI Joe was before my time, you wrinkly bastard.
I thought Action Man was the UK version of GI Joe?

But for me, yes I collected the cards for a while, but never played with em just colelcted them at the time. Micro Machines for me then
Roc18
`
+655|5760|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

usmarine2 wrote:

konfusion wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

Love you too usmarine

-kon
I can't stop laughing at this

and usmarine was probably too old to have gotten into pokemon

Last edited by Roc18 (2008-07-06 10:18:50)

Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6489|Adelaide, South Australia

Watched the series, collected the cards, played through Pokemon Blue and still own Pokemon Silver. There's too freakin' many of 'em nowadays. The first ~250 are the best imo.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6520|CH/BR - in UK

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Watched the series, collected the cards, played through Pokemon Blue and still own Pokemon Silver. There's too freakin' many of 'em nowadays. The first ~250 are the best imo.
I agree. I find myself looking at new games, and doing pretty much what usmarine did:
In my day we had only 150!!!

-kon
avman633
+116|6334
I watched the TV show, played the games and collected the cards. I started in 2nd or 3rd grade (7 or 8) then stopped in 5th grade (10 years old)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard