Dr.Red-Eye
fanneh
+64|6704|Ireland
Currently everyone in my clan is shit at company of heroes, so doing 2v2 AT with them is not much fun at all...

Im just wondering if anyone here would like to do 2v2 AT with me and win.

I has vent if you want to be my friend.
Jackabo
+127|6569|Dublin, Ireland
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
+167|5789|loves Stimey <3 |
I got it, haven't installed though lolol
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6481
I would be good at a faction in CoH by now if the Relic Online service wasn't the Internet equivalent of a monkey with a phone switchboard. Can't connect to hardly any servers because of the infuriating way that the game requires over 9000 ports individually through a P2P protocol. Ah well, the next large CoH Online update promises a reworked connection method-- centralised servers
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6363|Troy, New York
add xfire:
h4hagen
and
e4hagen
My brother and I are both pretty good (lvl 10+ on a couple accounts (love to smurf, lol) Happy to do a couple of games.
Dr.Red-Eye
fanneh
+64|6704|Ireland

h4hagen wrote:

add xfire:
h4hagen
and
e4hagen
My brother and I are both pretty good (lvl 10+ on a couple accounts (love to smurf, lol) Happy to do a couple of games.
K i added you, whats your highest level?

I'm only lvl 7 1v1 Americans.
             lvl 7 2v2 Americans.

Maybe I could 1v1 you aswell and you gief me tips.

Nearly all lvl 8+ are quite good.
Dr.Red-Eye
fanneh
+64|6704|Ireland

Uzique wrote:

I would be good at a faction in CoH by now if the Relic Online service wasn't the Internet equivalent of a monkey with a phone switchboard. Can't connect to hardly any servers because of the infuriating way that the game requires over 9000 ports individually through a P2P protocol. Ah well, the next large CoH Online update promises a reworked connection method-- centralised servers
It takes the most of 5 minutes to open ports.
GR34
+215|6555|ALBERTA> CANADA
I am...with my infinite population hack
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6470
Allies are the easiest faction in the game....

I'm up for a game add me to xfire, germanlegion
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6727|Riva, MD
I would be playing it right now if I had more than 4 gigs of HDD space left.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard