Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6215|Winland

I was reading it, and then... 404!

I wanted to see the remaining 4 pages...
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6166|San Antonio, Texas
Seems it was deleted. Under the Game News and Updates category, I have the last post, but it's a bad link. No thread exists in there where I posted last.

I guess the mods found that there were too many. There's another one: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=103595
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6386

i deleted it, sorry

because some fucker spammed my hot mail account, xfire, and also begun with my karma. (which is not so bad)

Can the mods can trace the last karma of me?

Reason of the last "karma"
"You type like a faggot. Are you a faggot? "

Last edited by GateKeeper{NL} (2008-06-29 18:10:08)

Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6215|Winland

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

i deleted it, sorry

because some fucker spammed my hot mail account, xfire, and also begun with my karma. (which is not so bad)

Well..... That's...
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6386
Yeah I know,
but the x-fire spamming stopped.
cablecopulate
+449|6755|Massachusetts.
What does a thread have to do with your email and xfire?
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6386
On x-fire the message "You type like a faggot. Are you a faggot?" was spamed constantly, my emails too and now my karma system, I A-killed the thread and it stopped.
i g
Banned
+876|5881|GA

rofl
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6618|132 and Bush

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

i deleted it, sorry

He has been warned.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
cospengle
+140|6504|Armidale, NSW, Australia

Kmarion wrote:

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

i deleted it, sorry

He has been warned.
What, no public humiliation?
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6464|Chicago, IL

cospengle wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

i deleted it, sorry

He has been warned.
Name names
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6354

cospengle wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

i deleted it, sorry

He has been warned.
thats stupid he only was warned? come on give us a name
hiberNative
7.62x54R
+21|5812|sweden

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

lol who cares. my karma comments say:
"homo"
"G36E NOOB G36E NOOB G36E NOOB G36E NOOB G36E NOOB G36E NOOB G36E NOOB G36E NOOB G36E NOOB G36E NOOB G36E NOOB G36E NOOB G36E NOOB G36E NOOB G36E NOOB G36E NOOB G36E NOOB G36E NOOB G36E NOOB G36E NOOB"

keep en coming!

Last edited by hiberNative (2008-06-30 00:24:15)

Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6290

cablecopulate wrote:

What does a thread have to do with your email and xfire?
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6386

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

On x-fire the message "You type like a faggot. Are you a faggot?" was spamed constantly, my emails too and now my karma system, I A-killed the thread and it stopped.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6724|67.222.138.85
I brought it back.

1) If there are problems with karma, come to a mod first.

2) If you don't want your email to get spammed, I would suggest not making or email viewable, or adding your xfire at all.

Kmarion it looks like we modded over this twice, I saw this thread at the OP and worked backwards from the other thread.

edit: no names

Closed this since that other is now open again, Gatekeeper if you really want to one of us could copy your OP (since you already spent all the time compiling the information on it, it would be a pity to waste) into a new thread under your name and delete the old one. You can message any of the mods about it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard