Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5962|London, England

Poseidon wrote:

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

Either Gastro or...Someone once put alcohol in my beer and i got pretty sick off of that
Those BASTARDS!

Oh god, I remember when a girl in my summer camp spiked my drink when I was 13...christ that was a horrible night.
Joo beat that ho, I would have
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6471|6 6 4 oh, I forget

L4-L5 disc operated twice. Hurt like Hitler before each surgery. No meds helped ease the pain since the fekking disc is ruptured and the stuff innit pours out on the nerves. Don't recommend this hobby to anyone. Bright side was the 8 week sickleave with swimming exercises after the stiches were removed, plus the meds the nurses gave me few hours before the surgery That diapam made me giggle like a little girl. Nurse, while I was moved to the operating room "Do you know where you are going and what is going to happen?" Me, high as a kite "Tihihihiiii! Yep! I'm gonna be surgeonized! Kekekekeke!" Nurse, "Riiight." Me, not being given any food in over 12hrs, "Ooo! Ooo! Now that my tummy is empty, I wanna bigbig pizza waiting for me when I wake up!" Nurse, "Suuure."

The second time was a bit, odd. Dunno if the nurses knew who was doing what. But when I was in the wake up room a nurse saw me open my eyes and asked how I felt. I said I had some pain and in my back, since I have this 6cm scar down there. She thought ok, since you're awake, let's juice you up. Approx 1min later a nurse comes by and looks "Oh, you're awake. Let's ease the pain" And since I'm on the slow lane I'm not fast enough to remember that someone just gave me a shot of something, so this nurse gives me not one, but two extra hits. Smiley nurse, "Did it help?". Me, "Dogs fucked the Pope, no fault of mine!" No not really, didn't say that I was just like "Now it don't hurt a bit! Glääääh..." and surprise surprise fell asleep. When I woke up I started panicing how much the clock was since Liverpool was playing in a bit and I started yapping that they should move me asap back to the room so I can see the telly
Lynx14
+41|5968
Ate some cheese pizza. Turns out it was bad pizza . It also just so happened that I was EXTRA hungry that night so I ate alot. I threw up every 15 minutes for the first night. The next day it was every 30 minutes - an hour. Could not eat or drink anything. On the 3rd day of horrible spewing I looked to the intarnets and discovered that apple cider vinegar or something like that might help. I drank some (ugh the smell alone was horrible). My throat and stomach felt like they had hot napalm poured down.

I spewed it out and I stopped throwing up after that. I could barely walk around without falling over I was incredibly dizzy. My stomach felt like mike tyson had used it for a punching bag. If I drank anything my stomach would go incredibly sore so I tried to avoid that. I didn't drink water for something like 2 1/2 days. Finally I got better enough to eat and drink but the dizzy thing wouldn't go away. Went away in a couple days.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6527|Global Command
strep throat combined with an ear infection.
Fairly serious.
Mattimus
Wardimus
+16|5822
I spent the first year of my life in and out of hospital due to me being lactose intolerant and some other thing, which caused me to not be able to keep any food down.

Thankfully I can't remember any of that And I don't get sick very often.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6671|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
What's the sickest you've ever been?
Well after one night on the lash I ended up having wild sex with Grandma all night.  She wasn't even my Grandma, how sick is that?

Only Kidding.

What's the sickest you've ever been?
Chicken Pox - The bastards were everywhere on me for 3/4 weeks and I'm scarred from them, I didnt pick any they just kept bursting
or
Quincy - When Tonsilitus goes a bit further.  I had tonsilitus for 2 weeks but just eat ice cream thinking I had flu and kept working.  Your throat swells up and you cant swallow.  Once my drink was coming out my mouth I thought enough's enough and went to the docs.  They sent me to hospital and this fit blonde girl put like a 14" needle in my mouth and jabbed my tonsils and all this shit came out.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6763|Cambridge (UK)
Acute bouts of excruciating abdominal pain.
Leading to emergency appendectomy.
Caused by Crohnes Disease (a chronic inflammatory bowel disorder).
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6525|London (At Heart)

Meningitis, whilst the actual invasion of Iraq was happening.

My cousin also survived it last year.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6491|N. Ireland
The worst pain is a different question - I got excruciating kidney pain that lasted for around 30 minutes. I could not get up, I could not move, and if I did (even accidentally) it hurt like hell. Thankfully, I have only ever had that twice.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6620|Little Bentcock
A flu.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6270
Nothing,really.Flu maybe?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
This morning feels like a bad morning.

need tea and smokes
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6671|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

I feel a joke coming on.

My dog died of Flu, it flew under a bus.

This goes to prove that the old ones arn't always the best ones.
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6525|London (At Heart)

1927 wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

I feel a joke coming on.

My dog died of Flu, it flew under a bus.

This goes to prove that the old ones arn't always the best ones.
*clap* *clap*
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6350|Troy, New York
Got whooping cough last summer, really sucked. 100 days of coughing, throwing up. See, the problem was that I would throw up through my nose and crap, so I couldn't breath. Worst part being, totally missed summer break, and to top it off, no Internet access in my room.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6741|Reality
Appendicitis. Spent 2 days in ER since the pain was not moving and it wasn't typical appy pain. FINALLY decided that HEY it was the appendix after all and that emergency surgery was required. Removed recently ruptured appendix and spent 5 days recovering.

Cholecystectomy (removal of gallbladder). Reason why above surgery was delayed. Had gallstones for years and the pain (8-9 on scale of 10) is what seemed to be happening during appendicitis. Fast forward several years, major attack and started turning yellow, removed the damned thing.

How many more body parts am I going to lose?
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
sportsman11-2cool4u
We can be those mistakes!
+98|6325|USA Biznatch!
Flu with a broken arm =/. I caught it when I went to the ER for my arm which was later broken. 6 Days after I went I had horrible coughing, stomach aches, swollen throat, and head aches. On top of that was a broken arm . Sucked.
Lynx14
+41|5968

h4hagen wrote:

Got whooping cough last summer, really sucked. 100 days of coughing, throwing up. See, the problem was that I would throw up through my nose and crap, so I couldn't breath. Worst part being, totally missed summer break, and to top it off, no Internet access in my room.
Jeez if I was throwing up out my nose I might just possibly go see a doctor, just a thought. O_O
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.
Worst one was when I got food poisoning on holiday. Not because I couldn't sleep and was sick about 13 times in one night, but because it ruined the holiday.

Last edited by jord (2008-06-26 09:53:13)

coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6707|England. Stoke
Meningitis C a few weeks before my A levels...
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6689|Devon, England
Food poisoning once in a Holiday Inn.

Was fucking horrible. Throwing up all through the night, was coming out my nose as well as my mouth... All lumps of food...

Fucking disgusting. Thinking of it makes me gag (I have a few times now).

Was the longest and worst night of my life...
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6559|Southampton, UK

Missing a week of school because of vomiting, cold sweat, diashitting...

Went in the last day (Friday) so I could go to the last disco (lol sad i know) our year would ever have until Prom 3 years later (This monday)...
Stayed in school a max of 30 mins before running out of school and vomiting whilst walking home.

Went to the disco, and puked on the dancefloor. I ruined the disco.

but not very fun.
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6762|mansfield
I had pneumonia for about 4 weeks , i was really fucked up . All i had in 4 weeks was a small amount of Shepard's pie . every time i had a sip of water i was sick . My wife phoned the Ambulance when i collapsed on my way to the toilet. I woke up about 2 days later with tubes and a oxygen mask on my face , i would not wish this on my worst enemy . Well maybe David Henson cos he a cock

Last edited by hurricane2oo5 (2008-06-26 14:26:01)

m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6669|UK

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

I had pneumonia for about 4 weeks , i was really fucked up . All i had in 4 weeks was a small amount of Shepard's pie . every time i had a sip of water i was sick . My wife phoned the Ambulance when i collapsed on my way to the toilet. I woke up about 2 days later with tubes and a oxygen mask on my face , i would not wish this on my worst enemy . Well maybe David Henson cos he a cock
who the fuck is david henson? I googled and i got a professor from Manchester Uni, a RAF wing commander and some fat bloke on a charity website.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6566|Mountains of NC

I caught pneumonia the last 3-4 weeks I was in boot camp ....... that sucked with going through the crucible with that shit, I was given a choice of trying to finish it or go to med and restart the crucible with different battalion

I got that far and I wasn't going to give up
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard